Eternal Lands Official Forums
Dilly

EL Urban Legends

And is it Urban Legend that there's another route to c2 besides continental teleport, c2 rings and the ferry?

This one is true, but it's a bit of a hassle.

And is it Urban Legend that there's another route to c2 besides continental teleport, c2 rings and the ferry?

This one is true, but it's a bit of a hassle.

Not a legend, it is true.

Good job n00bs, now the RoT c2 tele will get removed.

Lots of things have been changed due to n00bs. You should be used to it by now :)

Why are you so sure? He's known about this for years.

only if they give PV insides and Tirnym underground/past their own maps :)

I exploit it. The cheapest tele ring + normal portal room spell isn't as cheap as the intercontinental spell, but 2 normal portal room spells are still cheaper than the intercontinental one (one spell to RoT, one from the underground in RoT). It takes less than 30 seconds to save over 100gc. I don't use the ferry because it's a long walk.

Does anyone actually 'exploit' that? Is it really worth the time to save 100gc or something?

On my travels from C1 to C2 I always used this method. Only rings I bought were Isle Prima rings for my trip back to C1 along with tele essences which I always carried on me no matter what I was doing.

I exploit it. The cheapest tele ring + normal portal room spell isn't as cheap as the intercontinental spell, but 2 normal portal room spells are still cheaper than the intercontinental one (one spell to RoT, one from the underground in RoT). It takes less than 30 seconds to save over 100gc. I don't use the ferry because it's a long walk.

I think it would take a bit more than 30 seconds.

Does anyone actually 'exploit' that? Is it really worth the time to save 100gc or something?

It honestly depends on where I am going. For the snow maps, I use a Glacmor Ring.

I use the portal spell mainly cause I MAKE the essences, whereas the rings I can't make.

I think it would take a bit more than 30 seconds.

So you know, I just tried this. From the time I tried casting the spell, to the time I entered the underground, it took 34 seconds.

Edited by Lexi

I do, but also i used the ferry and rings... all depends on what do i carry with me in that moment and how fast i want to reach C2.

As Dilly pointed if the insides map is move to C1 group this "bug" will still exist but inverse (C2->C1).

Edited by dipi

So you know, I just tried this. From the time I tried casting the spell, to the time I entered the underground, it took 34 seconds.

Well, either way, I am not going to fix this, I don't see it as a really big deal.

Tankel will fix your stuff better if you drop a bag of ale in front of him before you give him your broken things. :) I've left many a bag for the ole' drunk. (but you have to take it away with you if he breaks your shit)

Well, either way, I am not going to fix this, I don't see it as a really big deal.

It really doesn't save you THAT much gc, so I would agree :)

Thanks for your decision, cause I is happy about it :) Can't cast the other spell, so this gives more exp than the ring way atm :)

Tankel will fix your stuff better if you drop a bag of ale in front of him before you give him your broken things. :) I've left many a bag for the ole' drunk. (but you have to take it away with you if he breaks your shit)

There's also the more evil approach: "Break my stuff and I break your legs!". Some people claimed it works well and after trying it myself I can't deny. :)

Tankel will fix your stuff better if you drop a bag of ale in front of him before you give him your broken things. :D I've left many a bag for the ole' drunk. (but you have to take it away with you if he breaks your shit)

There's also the more evil approach: "Break my stuff and I break your legs!". Some people claimed it works well and after trying it myself I can't deny. :)

I've been known to go off-tap at Tankel in local xD

The urban legend of sitting on the docks when there were no npc's or other islands and just chatting lol.

I remember when I manufactured a iron sword and it was the first sword made in the game at the time lol, good times.

Edited by Pyderz

Pyderz

Group: Members

Member No.: 5

Holy testicle tuesday! and i thought i was old for EL player standards these days :)