Eternal Lands Official Forums
BlueButterfly

mule level 12 (first time i used a glyth)

Hi :medieval: i never used mule glyth before and at the first time i used it i was level 12 shapshifting, i didn't even knew what was that level. but people started to congrated me and i didn't understood. Then i tried some times more to see it was an error of that day, but always stayed the same. I reported to wizzy and he told me to post here on forum.

regards

BB

Forgot to tell i have 500 EMU when i started to use the glyth (edit)

Edited by BlueButterfly

BlueButterfly has been depositing and withdrawing creature food for months, and lots of it.

It also deposited glyphs in May and again this month (July) (multiple days) and withdrew them too.

It does look as though somebody has been leveling it.

No, the glyths were gifts and the withdraws and the deposits were gifts or sellings, i started to produce CF and sold or given to friends to help me haul my bags, never used a glyth, no one else uses my account, no one else has my password

BlueButterfly started this topic thinking she found a bug and honestly reported it.

Simple depositing and withdrawing i don't think that apply in mule training (i might be wrong) (if it is like that then is something wrong).

Using those stuff should indicate if the mule have any training.

She is a potioner and she make and usualy sell potions, CF included.

You don't "use" the creature food, it just sits in your inventory and vanishes while your leveling your mule.

I am reporting what I see, and what was not mentioned in the first report, all of which could have bearing on the issue. As you see, the story changed somewhat and more relevant information was added.

Please don't comment if you have no idea what you are talking about.

All possibilities need to be looked at. It's not automatically a bug, and it's not automatically user error or confusion.

It is strange nobody else has had a bug like this.

It also was strange seeing all of that activity with mule items when the first report sounded like she never touched the stuff until today.

So everything needs to be considered.

I have looked at every log I can think of that could be relevant or show something. I am out of ideas at this point and I still don't see anything indicating anything one way or another.

I am sorry, i was writing my post while the previous posts were edited.

I just wanted to give more infos as much as i knew.

I believe the many the info are the greater the chances are to solve this issue.

Yes you are right the Cf can't be use, but they are consumed only if you use a gliph, maybe somehow that can be relevant.

You are also right, nobody else report the same problem.