Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tagid

a few ideas

if these ideas have already been posted,..then my apollagies.

1st. when hunting skunks, there should be a good chance that you get sprayed...this can cause you to have the unsocial perk for 1 el day. (unable to trade with npc's) to reduce the chance of being sprayed,..you must wear skunk hat as a disguise so you can sneek up on them :)

2nd. during a harvesting event like a cavern wall falling, or a radon pouch. it should affect all players in like a 10 foot radius. the player triggering the event will get the full damage, while the other players can recieve half damage. while harving flowers, there should be a chance to arouse a swarm of bee's affecting all players in the area (harvesting or not) :rolleyes:

3rd. now for some good stuff :)..hyper bag of holding. this is a bag that you can carry in your inventory that gives 5 extra slots. however...you can not use item that are in the bag..those item must be taken out of bag and placed into inventory in order to be used. item place in bag will increase the emu of the bag by 1/4 the emu of the item. (its magic :)) this bag does not drop on death, because there is a rosto involved in making it.

suggested recipie: 1rostogal stone, 1 enriched magic essence 50 magic essence 50 matter essence 10 leather 10 thread, 1 skull key, 1 skeleton key. skills needed to make. manufacture 35, crafting 35. nexus needed artificial 4, magic 4.

as you can see, this will be tuff to make and should not be overwhelming in the came. you can not place a hyper bag of hold into another hyper bag of holding. this will cause a rip in the fabric of space destroying both bags and their contents, and sending you to the under world. ther can be a slight chance to make a hyper bag of extra holding giving a bag with 10 slots. (very rare)

these are just some ideas, and you can change them however you like :)...hope you like them. enjoy :)

Edited by tagid

If I recall correctly the skunk already has a chance to poison you. I guess that's realistic enough. And harvesting is frustrating enough as it's now with all those mini events so I don't think having an aoe event too would help the game. As for the magical backpack it will eventually become a must-get for every player exactly like the col and other items so why not simply raise the inventory space rather than adding even more to the too-expensive-shop-list that each player already has.

If I recall correctly the skunk already has a chance to poison you.
Oh this must be a really small chance :) I killed tons of em and never got poisoned :rolleyes:

So you can try to kill someone by getting several chars to harvest near your victim? Think of all the complaints about being PK'd that way!

2nd. during a harvesting event like a cavern wall falling, or a radon pouch. it should affect all players in like a 10 foot radius. the player triggering the event will get the full damage, while the other players can recieve half damage. while harving flowers, there should be a chance to arouse a swarm of bee's affecting all players in the area (harvesting or not) :rolleyes:

Think for a minute how much damage you would take at WS diamonds or coal with a large number of players harvesting and two or three of them having high harvest event astro. To some degree it would defeat the purpose of skeptic for some players.

Idea 1 would make things a little more interesting, but it probably won't get implemented since skunks can already poison.

Idea 2 has already been suggested and rejected.

Idea 3 has been suggested a few different ways and all the ways were rejected.

By rejected, I mean not implemented, even after much time and debate.