Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisC

Low Level Power-Level Guide

Only perks that you can take are Power Hungry, Scotty Died, Antisocial and Skeptic. (Although if you feel like taking other perks to move past a monster, or even for nexus, be my guest.

Also get Magic and Defense Gods as soon as possible. Can switch to Attack God once you move onto Armed Orcs

Btw, feel free to get nexus for whatever you want at anytime, i would recommend a max of 2 inorganic for pure fighter (Can harv silver for HE, or iron for gc) and max of 7 Human (7 for dragon armor and bronze sword, 6 for great swords).

1. New Character, get 16 oa, get 8/8/8 p/c/i, and get 3 Human nexus (at anytime you can get 2 more Human nexus to wear a CoL or more depending on what armor you want to use). Train in Steel Chain and Aug bottoms with leather boots and steel shield with an iron helm before Female Orcs, but a CoL once you start Male Orcs. Or Steel plate or chain with Steel cuisses/greaves and steel shield, or preferably Titanium.

2. Go train on Rats in the IP rat cave until ~13 def or until you can safely move to wolves. should have ~4 pp at this time, get 4 reasoning. (8/8/8/4/8/4)

3. Train on Wolves in the south west part of nordcarn near the skf flag until ~21 def or until you can safely move to goblins. Should have ~8-12 pp at this time, put 4 in phys and 8 in cord. (12/16/8/4/8/4)

4. Train on Goblins in the votd cave or naralik until ~28 def or until you can safely move to Large Spiders. Should have ~8 pp at this time, get 20 cord, and 8 vit. (12/20/8/4/8/8)

5. Train on Large Spiders in the tarsengard spider cave (recommended) or naralik until ~37 def, or until you can safely move to Large Gargoyles. You should have ~12-16 pp at this time. Use 4 in phys, 4 in cord, 4 in reason, and 4 in inst if u have it. (16/24/12/4/8or12/8)

6. Train on Gargoyles for a very short time (preferably in the Zirankanbar Castle), just 4 oa levels, or until you can safely move to Female Orcs. With the 4 pp you just got, move onto Female Orcs after putting 4 in phys. (20/24/12/4/8/8)

7. train on Female Orcs in Votd Temple until ~45 def or until you can safely move to Male orcs, after getting 4 pp, add them into cord or instinct, your choice. i chose cord. (20/28/12/4/8/8)

8. Train on Male Orcs in the Glacmor Sewers until ~55 def or until you can safely move to Ogres, after getting 8 pp, add 4 cord, and 4 inst. (20/32/12/4/12/8)

9. Train on Male Ogres in Melinis 3x ogre spawn, or in Palon Vertas Blacksmith Cave (it is multi combat there, so if you feel like multi training, go for it) until ~70/75 def or until you can safely move to Armed Orcs (Male). Should have ~16 pp. put 4 in reason, 8 in vit, 4 in inst. (20/32/16/4/16/16)

10. Train on Armed Orcs in IotF where there is one male Armed Orc, and one female Armed Orc until ~80 def or until you can safely move to Cyclops. Should have ~8 PP. At this time, unless you want to skip cyclops and go straight to fluffies, i would take antisocial perk for 10 more PP. put 8 PP in phys, and 8 PP in coord and 2 into human (total of 5) for col and steel set (if you havent allready). If you dont want to take that perk then Alchemy is a great skill to get oa lvls and not use any nexus. (28/40/16/4/16/16)

11. Train on Cyclops in Egratia Point (with your attributes, you should be able to take at least 2 cyclops at once for great multi def exp) until ~85 def or until you can safely move to Fluffy Rabbits. Should have ~8 PP, put it all into coord, and you should be able to use a Ti Long on fluffies. Because the crit on cyclops are so high, you should be able to stay at a fluffy spawn quite a long time compared to Cyclops. (28/48/16/4/16/16)

12. A. (def training - recommended for faster leveling) Train on Fluffys at Carmien manor insides (south is probably one of the best single spawns) until ~90 def, or you can safely move onto Feros. You should have ~4 PP, put it into vitality so that you have more mana to restore, and you take less dmg, while not doing anymore. Feros are great for def training (i know people that have trained up to 120's def on them), so it would be a good time to switch to Def God for the extra 20%. Following this you will skip past desert chims. (28/48/16/4/16/20)

. B. (atk training - recommended for a more balanced a/d) Train on Fluffys until 100 a/d, and move onto Desert Chims. At this time you should have ~12 PP, put all 12 into Phys, you will need them for the chims due to the fact that they deal a lot of damage. (40/48/16/4/16/16)

That's where im at, let you know when i go higher :icon13:

Also, would like to note, at about Male Orcs, you have yourself a decent DPA 40's character :)

Edited by ChrisC

Dont u think u overpower the char from gargoyles and up, imho those levels are def exp levels due to monsters low hp, if u add too much coord or reason u overpower your char and u kill fast

I agree with xanthus here, ur guide is overpowered since the beginning, and tell me for what do you need 20 coord on a goblin? or 32 coord on an ogre? to be honest with ur recommended points the def god is already useless...

I'm guessing Fancy's been using multi-spawns, thus doing a bit more than 'minimum damage but still hitting' hasn't been so much of a problem.

You should list the good multi-spawns for all the creatures Fancy :)

Even then, at no stage of the guide would i consider any of the attrib recommendations any more than '4 too high', and that's only in a couple of places... and that's just my opinion. All in all the guide is good, anyone following this won't later be going "oh damn i have to reset" (unlike some of the other guides floating around), which is one of the most important things to a guide being good, as throwing away OA levels is bad. :<

I can't believe you said to fight rats and go straight to wolves. Why?

I hope newbs don't become spawn hogs after reading this.

if they do the novac quest they won't have to 'train' on rats, it will put them on, or even past goblins in a matter of hours

Only thing is they'll have to harvest to get some funds for training supplies, as they won't get heaps of rattails and meat

Edited by Dilly

Dont u think u overpower the char from gargoyles and up, imho those levels are def exp levels due to monsters low hp, if u add too much coord or reason u overpower your char and u kill fast

I've did this two times now, two different ways. You can either buy ~600k and train this character to 70's/80's a/d in 3 weeks, or don't buy gc and harvest for stuff yourself and get to these levels in 2 months. either way, this is a great build, it gets top xp per hour

I agree with xanthus here, ur guide is overpowered since the beginning, and tell me for what do you need 20 coord on a goblin? or 32 coord on an ogre? to be honest with ur recommended points the def god is already useless...

20/32 is PRO exp on male ogres

I'm guessing Fancy's been using multi-spawns, thus doing a bit more than 'minimum damage but still hitting' hasn't been so much of a problem.

You should list the good multi-spawns for all the creatures Fancy :pickaxe:DONE

Even then, at no stage of the guide would i consider any of the attrib recommendations any more than '4 too high', and that's only in a couple of places... and that's just my opinion. All in all the guide is good, anyone following this won't later be going "oh damn i have to reset" (unlike some of the other guides floating around), which is one of the most important things to a guide being good, as throwing away OA levels is bad. :<

Need I say more?

I can't believe you said to fight rats and go straight to wolves. Why?

I hope newbs don't become spawn hogs after reading this.

If you dont believe me, make a new character and follow the guide yourself. will prob be on wolves in ~2 hours

Fancy

There is no need to get upset because i have a different opinion about training built ( i have levelled 2 chars also) :pickaxe:

but u have to agree that taking negatives perks early is a mistake :pickaxe: - up until u feel that u know the game a bit - no need to tell new people to take negative perks especially antisocial (up until cyclops that is)

Honestly there are better ways to earn exp , sure korrode guide is excellent as a general guidline for training built to reach fast/cheap an acceptable a/d level in game so u can have some fun.

But as i see your guide eventually u will have to reduce your attributes at fluffs/ferros as u get stronger in a/d :)

Nice fancy, a little more coord then I'd have taken on a few of the mobs but still a good guide.

Quick question, does your guide plan to flee on most of the mobs under cyclops?

gj.<3

Fancy

There is no need to get upset because i have a different opinion about training built ( i have levelled 2 chars also) :pickaxe:

but u have to agree that taking negatives perks early is a mistake :pickaxe: - up until u feel that u know the game a bit - no need to tell new people to take negative perks especially antisocial (up until cyclops that is)

Honestly there are better ways to earn exp , sure korrode guide is excellent as a general guidline for training built to reach fast/cheap an acceptable a/d level in game so u can have some fun.

But as i see your guide eventually u will have to reduce your attributes at fluffs/ferros as u get stronger in a/d :)

I wasnt getting upset, just simply backing up my reasoning :) and i was never saying to take negative perks, was only saying if you are going to take any to perhaps skip a certain part of training, then those perks are the ones to take because it wont really affect your training.

Nice fancy, a little more coord then I'd have taken on a few of the mobs but still a good guide.

Quick question, does your guide plan to flee on most of the mobs under cyclops?

gj.<3

No, my guide doesnt plan to flee before cyclops. i always train where there are multiple monster spawns, so it is important to me to get the 15 a/d exp rolls and kill the monster in that time. That way, when you get done killing one monster, 1-2 more have respawned. This way, you get the max gc/exp per hour.