Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Amaara

Xaquelina Amount Harvested

Got same quest two days in a row and same thing happened both days, so it's definitely a bug. Here's her quest info:

For my next perfume batch I will need a special cactus. It only grows in Desert Pines, around 242, 125. I need 40 pieces. And you will need some leather gloves to harvest it. be careful, it stings!

Both days, I've had to harvest 80 cactus before the popup box appears. Wasn't paying attention yesterday, saw I had over the amount (76) and went back to her. She wouldn't accept them and I had to go back to harvest 4 more cactus.

She does only take the 40 cactus from inventory but you have to harvest 80 in order to complete the quest.

Keep in mind, that harving WITH harv cloak/excavator perk requires you to harv the double amount before quest is completed, because the number of harvs are counted not the quantity. This applies to all Xaquelinas quests.

Also remember that some flowers that can be harvested x2 without exca, or x4 with exca, what it counts is the NUMBER of flowers, but not the number of picks.

This happens with Blue star flowers for example. (in both location, GP and SKF)

If Xaquelina asks for 60 BSF it means 30 picks.

Edited by dipi