Eternal Lands Official Forums
violater

Trust is everything and NOT gold coins

Well this is hard for me to post because all of them are my friends..so i am just going to state the incident without posting any logs or pm and let my friends decide if i am wrong or right.

Today after the server crash when i logged in there was one casty left in bethel ..i gathered a team consisting of smurf, snowghost , me_ow and me. When we went to restock and came back we saw ATA tanking it with cherut and lyssa. We all 6 people joined in together and started to work on casty.

ata and smurf tanked

cherut, lyssa and me ranged

snowghost summoned.

After the casty died, snowghost asked about the drop and ATA replied in local that the drop was 213kgc, SOP, golden star mace. All of us were asked to go to pv sto for the split. It was not a bad share tough and after that we all went our way. Later i got pm from cherut to come votd and on trading her she gave me more gc and when i asked she said " it was for nexus removal" and not only me but others were was also shocked to know that he did not declare that drop to us.

Later we got share from the nexus removal BUT .... all i want to say is that every team member on instance or invasion should be truthfully and trustfully told about the drops.

I hope all agree that and specially the people who were on team ( hope they will come forward ) .

thanks but this was really upsetting me , so i had to share

EL has not a team mode, that sucks with drops, eventually something like that would happen.

I agree , but ATA should of been honest about the drops and equally share it.

Later we got share from the nexus removal ....

you are bitching bcus?

you got your share of gc. maybe ata forgot to say he had it, but still, you got your share of what was yours when cherut gave you the rest of that gc. there is no reason to whine or complain when you got what was yours in the end.

What vio said happened is true. We talked about it in gm and decided that drops should be shared between all who helped. In the end everyone got a share. feelings were hurt and people were pissed... I'm sorry for that.

but none of this makes boedha any less of a perv :(

We talked about it in gm and decided that drops should be shared between all who helped.

feelings were hurt and people were pissed... I'm sorry for that.

Looks to me like they made the right decision. Sorry your feelings got hurt over this Vio but they did the right thing.

What vio said happened is true. We talked about it in gm and decided that drops should be shared between all who helped. In the end everyone got a share. feelings were hurt and people were pissed... I'm sorry for that.

but none of this makes boedha any less of a perv :(

lol LYssa yes he is :::: But we all luv it !!!!

lol Vio when u say that ATA is a friend why u post on forums? i always solve my problems with friends in pm :(

btw Boe is the best perv ever \o/

No problems here, everyone had the same gc

and im use ubber def,thermal serp,rdholam too risky

u only use pk arrow no risk

I understand end result = every1 had same gc from my readings. But IMO the type of weap, armor, etc you take with you, should not compermise the % of eveningly splitting the profits.

So what you're saying is: I spent a shitload of RL cash on a char and with that I'm able to make enough gc to afford all that expensive stuff, and if you're too por or cheap to do the same, I really have the right to not tell about the most expensive part of a drop from an invasion monster?

I just know that splitting the profit from the nexus removal was forced on you by your guildies with a bit more sense, ATA, and that's sad enough.

It's good that it got sorted in the end but from what you posted, people should think again about teaming with you, because your attitude about it bites.

I will say this everyone did get their share of the drop, reguardless of what armor supplies or anything else was used the right thing was done and everyone was taken care of. As far as ATA being forced to share the nexus removal by one of his guildies I will not say that is what happened. There is no way anyone could have forced him to do that. I will also I thought this was all settled the night this happened and was suprised to see it posted here. If anyone of the members of this team Violater, Smurf, ATA, Snowghost or Lyssa are not happy with what they recieved that night please pm me in game. I will make sure personally this is settled. Korrode had a very good point and I would also like to see some way everyone involved would know what the drop is. I guess until then if you don't trust the people involved walk away.

btw yes Boe is the biggest perv in game maybe thats why we love him :)

I will say this everyone did get their share of the drop, reguardless of what armor supplies or anything else was used the right thing was done and everyone was taken care of. As far as ATA being forced to share the nexus removal by one of his guildies I will not say that is what happened. There is no way anyone could have forced him to do that. I will also I thought this was all settled the night this happened and was suprised to see it posted here. If anyone of the members of this team Violater, Smurf, ATA, Snowghost or Lyssa are not happy with what they recieved that night please pm me in game. I will make sure personally this is settled. Korrode had a very good point and I would also like to see some way everyone involved would know what the drop is. I guess until then if you don't trust the people involved walk away.

btw yes Boe is the biggest perv in game maybe thats why we love him :)

Well as i made it very clear ..this post was not made for the share of gold ...all this post says is just about trust and truth.

Everyone has the right to fight the invasion monster but that does not give a player like ATA or you to tell others to walk away. Not only me but others of the team members were also shocked by this act of not disclosing the drops truthfully. By saying us to walk away is only encouraging him (ATA) to do that more and more.

I am further more surprised "If anyone of the members of this team Violater, Smurf, ATA, Snowghost or Lyssa are not happy with what they recieved that night please pm me in game. "

Let me make this post very clear that it is not about sharing gold coins....we were more happy with the share when he did not disclose the nexus drop.

We dont need to pm u in game but we as friends would like you to stand with us and agree to the post that he did not reveal the drop of nexus stone.

We hope you would stand for the true...if u can ,

Thank you to all who understood what hurted our feeling the most.

Vio my post was not saying anyone should have to walk away it was saying if you do NOT trust the people involved it is best to walk away. I have not said that I think what was done was right. I stand by the fact that ALL drops should be said in public from the moment the bag is stepped on. So yes I do agree this was not done the way it should have been.

I stand by the fact that ALL drops should be said in public from the moment the bag is stepped on.

KK so now that you both agree...

can_t_we_all_just_get_along.jpg

Edited by PaulB

All you instancers should just bug radu non-stop for a proper loot-sharing system.

Some people will aways take advantage of a situation like this, and some people are totally trustworthy and honest. In a team enviroment with very high rewards there is always going to be that risk of temptation, when one person lands on the bag. Needs some sort of solution.

*please be aware Im talking in general terms here, I totally trust ATA and every member of M&K

Edited by Starlite

Well I guess we should have kept the Removal Drop secret and not shared the GC. At least that would make this thread a tad bit justifiable even though it would not have come up.

what else has M&K done wrong, other than doing the right thing and sharing the drop? Let's make this the 'M&K did nono thread'

Sincerely

oh ya:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=53212

Edited by Smee

i don't see anyone here pointing the finger at ALL of M&K, and I'm smart enough to figure out that the actions of 1 person do not mean all the people in their guild are the same. Fact remains that the 1 person that got the bag decided to not let everyone that helped in on it at first, so people are now warned about this for the future.

ATA is a well known & trusted player within game & any dealings i have had with him have not proven otherwise, but i understand your feelings on the point, it's not about being scammed out of anything or not being able to trust someone 100% but more to the point of a 'friend' choosing pixel gold coin over that friendship.

(If i'm reading this right & if not, don't i look the idiot :) ) but I don't think any intention was meant to purposely hurt someone or to think 'sod em' but more so a case of typical 'it's a game' play mode, which i'm sure we have done at some point or another...

Sometimes in such situations, especially where friends are concern'd, you need to have alittle chuckle to yourself & thinks '**** it, worth a shot mate* & have a laugh about it :)

*hugs* V..hope it cheers you up :)