Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Raistlin

More assignments from Haidir

We already have a haidir mission in a pk/drop map, armed fem orcs in TD. In the many times I've done that mission, I've never seen anyone but a newbie who walked right past me oblivious. By the time someone is up to giants, they can hold their own or know to dis/teli. Also, if you are 140+ a/d, going to Thel isn't going to drive you away from EL and there is always passes. Someone that high up isn't leaving EL over a haidir mission.

For the very high up,

1 red dragon~ +2 NPC's Mayor of SRM city and his daughter. The mayor wants you to save his daughter from the dragon. LOrcs took her as a sacrifice to the dragon. She is held in a cage in the dragons lair. See her for exp after you kill the dragon.

1 Black dragon, same story, different char.

black dragon maybe. red won't work because it gets heavily farmed.

I still would like to see trice in WV.

Edited by hussam

Aquila - the whole point is encourage people into PK, don't force them into PK, that won't make them want to PK: it's just a ridiculous hope that it will spur some. I have done the TD daily many times, without much problems, but I still believe that you should have the choice of staying out of PK if you wish. More missions, yes. Telling people they have to go into PK or use pass, no. Forcing people into PK does not contribute to more PK, proper PK (killing unarmed players is hardly a challenge). This is evident, because TD Haidir doesn't spur PK, KF harv daily doesn't spur PK. There's plenty of non-PK maps to choose from when thinking up new haidir missions :)