Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
elg3neral

Second ranging target !

Nope, I don't like the idea. It's just the same as that when we get Sun Tzu, all spawns are mostly taken and some of us can't train whole day and wait others to finish their sessions.

So I'm against the idea of the second Ranging Arena.

-Kaddy

trollpost

u know u don't pay 3500gc to get to a monster spawn :P

Nope, I don't like the idea. It's just the same as that when we get Sun Tzu, all spawns are mostly taken and some of us can't train whole day and wait others to finish their sessions.

-Kaddy

trollpost

Must mean he would be opposed to adding more spawns to the game too if that issue ever came up. ;)

I have the fix for the resyncs, and I hardly ever suffer any lag in general. Yet last Tell day i tried to range at the arena and pretty much ended up staring at a black screen for an hour, getting only a few shots in, and eventually barely managing to walk out of the arena. People trying to buy arena tickets were severely bothered by the resyncs as it made NPC buying a big challenge too.

I don't use the arena very often, but because of this most recent experience I really would like to spare others from having the same happen to them, so i support adding an arena in C2 some place.

Then you don't have the 'proper' fix.

Get the file provided here:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=50475&view=findpost&p=543586

Also i'll note that that file was recently refined further after some discussion I had with Choris.

edit:

not to say i don't support having a 2nd arena in c2 rather than a 2nd target in the GP one, so long as it's same distance from a storage, etc.

Edited by Korrode

-Kaddy

trollpost

It wasn't about the gcs, it was about the limited source and limited exp to gain in special days.

-Kaddy

trollpost

Must mean he would be opposed to adding more spawns to the game too if that issue ever came up. ;)

If we are going to get more spawns when we get second ranging arena, then I'm up for it. :P

KK, added a new target. A new Arena is a bit more work, because I'd have to find a suitable location.

Woop thanks!

yay :D now robin tell day will be a little better. no one complaining if you go afk for more then 10 seconds to pee. :bow_arrow:

KK, added a new target. A new Arena is a bit more work, because I'd have to find a suitable location.

Thank you! :icon13:

<3