Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Piner

Acid Poison Potion

I know it has been already proposed a poison for potters - and it has been discussed that pots can get poisoned, but this is different imo: It lets potters join pk and not just stay mixing :medieval:

Here is the idea:

The poison is an acid potion which damages an enemy like harm or poison (up to you). The higher level the potter is, the higher damage it makes... (so maybe 1 damage each level or 0.5 or whatever :P). you need to use it with the enemy...

To create that potion is a very hard skill: So you need to be an experienced potter to do that potion. Also it is something for real pros who spend their lives for potions (yep, I talk about myself!!). So it requires level 125 potion (recommended 150) and veggie nexus 10. That holds non-potters from making it ;p

I suggest as ings: Bones powder (10), salpeter (3), mercury (5), poison ivy (50), ice scale (1) and vials (12) for 12 pots :lurker:

If you make it and fail you'll get high damage yourself (maybe up to 50), but there is a very slim chance to create a modable bone which can be made to BoD by top manuers some time ;p

Advantage: Potters can join the forces to pk, instances or whatever; you get a highlevel pot for top potters; Sink of scales and/or gc -> good for economy! Potion pots could get in use finally! I see truly not too many disadvantages - but might be wrong... With the damage - level ratio you prevent that other people have high demands to make big damage...

Now let the critics start :devlish:

Edited by Piner

Imho potting should remain a mixing skill; it's already an easy money-making skill..now it might even be a hard-hitting pk skill too? :medieval: not fair to the other combat skills (a/d/sum/rang/mag)

edit: sp errors

Edited by TigerClaw

i havent seen any pure crafters joining pk forces with RoPs or any other rings, why would potioners go ?

what i also understand is that t3h pkers would hard level potioning to 100 or more and then remove vegetal nexus just to get in their armory those potions. So there would be

1. Massive production of potions for some months (players that make potions to level the skill) so propably u wouldnt make any profit cause of over supply

2. Potioners wouldnt go to instances i think i made it clear why :medieval:

Edited by Xanthus

So it requires level 125 potion (recommended 150) and veggie nexus 10

That is ridiculously high.

I am in the top 100 potions with veg 6 and instance regularly. A good friend in the top 10 has gone many times with us too.

I am in the top 100 potions with veg 6 and instance regularly. A good friend in the top 10 has gone many times with us too.

i was saying the way that piner is suggeting ,to do damge with potions not a/d

I think idea is good but recom lvl is to high even for me (87 pot lvl) i suggest 80 or 85 and change little recipe from 12 empty vials to 30 or 25.

btw My idea this same potion is to make 3 poison pots(small,medium,high) ings for small Bones powder (10), salpeter (3), mercury (5), poison ivy (40), red scale (1) and vials (30) for 30 pots recom 80 pot lvl and do 15 poison dmg + 0,1*player pot lvl

ings for medium Bones powder (15), salpeter (5), mercury (8), poison ivy (50), black scale (1) and vials (30) for 30 pots recom 85 pot lvl and do 25 poison dmg + 0,1*player pot lvl; ings for high poison pot Bones powder (20), salpeter (8), mercury (10), poison ivy (70), ice scale (1) and vials (25) for 25 pots recom 90 pot lvl and do 35 posion dmg + 0,1*player pot lvl

Meaby dmg are to high i don't know :medieval:

Edited by Karaodin

this sounds like a granade... if this would be implemented, should be under Eng skill.