Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Flexo

CO's amazing race

We are gonna have a similar event as seen on TV series 'Amazing Race'

Ppl are gonna go as pairs and go to various checkpoints and all are in non PK maps and without high level monsters so taharaji,ruins,kf,sk and grubani excluded so everyone can take part and there is a mission in every checkpoint that you will have to do something funny and entertaining :mrgreen:. I'm gonna announce the prizes later and the checkpoints like 30 mins before the race begins. The prices will be awesome and everyone taking part will win something, no1 is being left out unless either one or both of the team quits.

Post here if you are willing to take part on this race and post also your partner on this

No, teleporting or portal room spell or tele rings are not allowed :-)

just as soon as we get more ppl to join it :) and a partner for you moonie :lol:

some adds in rules, i will only give first checkpoint and you will know 2nd checkpoint via pm in first checkpoint etc :-) and the order is that both needs to say eachothers names on the checkpoint and when both have said the checkpoint keeper gives the next checkpoint

If you have ideas for the event, please post them here. I'm totally open for them :-)

First of all sign me and the_antiroot up (we r a team).

Second, will there be fast forwards?

Yay i think the event will take place on sunday 8 GMT so check what time it is at your region :-)

Atm 1st Prize is 5k gold and serp+chain and cloak(mirror/body piercing) for both winners

2nd prize is 3,5k gold and serps for both

3rd prize is 2,5k gold and tit longs for both

4th prize is 2k gold for both

5th prize is 1k gold for both

Oh yea, first checkpoint is at Beam point in Isla Prima (the place where is the camp fire, where you go when you type #beam me up...duh :lol:) :mrgreen:

Thanks mono ;-) *hugs*

Everyone is welcome your stats doesn't count in this event since you can't use rings/portal room spell. Its all 'bout which path you choose :-)