Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miri

Read and understand

Yes Tiger it just loses the rosto

Simple problem for attackers to solve:

Bomb it, then go to underworld and bomb it again. For those who are wondering, you can #suicide in KF and take explosives with you.

But mines don't work in the underworld :)

Back on topic, buying 6 phys or coord removals stones and an One removal stone for the bot seems like an easy solution to this problem.

But mines don't work in the underworld :P

Back on topic, buying 6 phys or coord removals stones and an One removal stone for the bot seems like an easy solution to this problem.

Aww, that's quite unfortunate :(

I was about to place a large order for mines!

Oh well...:)

But mines don't work in the underworld :P

Aww, that's quite unfortunate :(

I was about to place a large order for mines!

Oh well...:)

You're better off mining all around where the bot stands anyways ... that way you add the time delay of having to walk all the way from from UW first, plus you're probably closer to storage for the drops.

You all lvl 150 at missing the point? Musta took alot of training eh? :>

It isn't about the bot being killed; it's about some douchebag launching into a vicious attack on someone who just enquired why they killed their bot. Could have easily just told her/him that there was no particular reason, just for kicks. Why the offensive language and general abuse towards someone who obviously doesn't speak very good English in the first place? No need for it.

Killing the bot isn't wrong, the unwarrented abuse and foul language are. (The #ignore argument can poo off, doesn't change the fact that this is (or appears to be at any rate) a random verbal attack on someone making an enquiry.)

Still +1 for solidarity eh? At least you all beat down on her together :)

It isn't about the bot being killed

Bologna!

Even if she hadn't spoken with Elmo in PM I am sure this would have ended up here. Also we don't know if there was more to the chat with Elmo posted here. And it's clear there were already issues with Miri, Piscator and Elmo so the foul language could be because of previous reasons that we do not know about.

Even though Elmo's language was harsh he did try to give some advice, in his own way. Read that chat log and he says "[06:45:26] [PM from Elmo: if you dont want your fucking bot blown up DONT HAVE THE FUCKING ONE PERK!]".

Also Elmo said he has killed this same bot 3 times. Wouldn't you think it was time to remove the perk after the first time it got bombed and killed? I have always known Elmo to be a cool person to hang around with and talk too so that makes me believe that there were issues before this one causing the hard language, but Elmo is right...

If you take the one perk with a bot or your character you are agreeing to die anywhere in game without notice.

It isn't about the bot being killed; it's about some douchebag launching into a vicious attack on someone who just enquired why they killed their bot. Could have easily just told her/him that there was no particular reason, just for kicks. Why the offensive language and general abuse towards someone who obviously doesn't speak very good English in the first place? No need for it.

Killing the bot isn't wrong, the unwarrented abuse and foul language are. (The #ignore argument can poo off, doesn't change the fact that this is (or appears to be at any rate) a random verbal attack on someone making an enquiry.)

Yeah. Lets have a disputes post for every occurrence of seemingly unwarranted 'offensive language' in EL, ever.

Yeah. Lets have a disputes post for every occurrence of seemingly unwarranted 'offensive language' in EL, ever.

Hell yes! I promise to provide at least 10 new threads daily.

Doesn't matter if there are previous incidents we don't know about. All we can go on are the facts presented here until someone comes forward with more evidence; and from what we can see here someone's bot was killed, they asked the person who did it why and that person decided they needed to verbally abuse said owner.

Do it. Then maybe the community can get cleaned up abit and there won't be so many planks walking round shooting their mouths off just because they think they have a right to do so due to their levels/friends/whatever.

I would like to outlaw myself. I have called certain people wankers, bitches, arrogant mofo's and other things, and to some of those I even did it in their faces :medieval:

In my defense, I've been called much worse, it all started with being called a male truckdriver tbh, but I'll spare you the details.

Zia and Ena, I'm so sorry for ever calling you slags, and I would also like to apologise to Assmondius, Assgnny and Asslar for bad puns to their names, obviously it's very offensive and if I upset you, I hereby sincerely apologise to you from the bottom of my heart.

/sarcasm

Lorlen, I think i get the general idea of what you're trying to say, but how on earth are you gonna do such a thing when a huge example is getting set all the time in channel 6?

one of the funniest threads i've read in awhile :medieval:

we've bombed bots for a while......

as for if the bot has a rosto on it, you buy the rosto then bomb the bot.

and you can figure out if a bot has one perk easily.

lastly, for other bots we have bombed, radu has allowed them to take off one perk by buying the one perk removal stone.

once when we bombed a bot (not gonna say which one but it's obvious) radu came with us to watch. :devlish:

don't get one perk on your stupid ass bot.

dilly...i forgive you for calling me asslar <3 <3 <3 lol (i need ulti subs please for tt90 armor <3) gogo PW

and edit: elmo responded that way b/c we had already bombed the bot 2 or 3 times already and frankly it's ridiculous for someone to complain about it when it's a choice they have for their bot (and now a choice to remove, too). elmo's response was funny.....b/c it is true. sorry.

Edited by Aislar

Indeed, it is silly to complain.

This fact in no way excuses the log posted here.

God, you people wonder why this game hasn't grown much. With a community like this it's the biggest mystery in the world! :medieval:

I'll leave you to it; this is something worthy of being posted in outlaws. It's good to know who's an ass and who isn't.

(@dilly - If you're not willing to take it seriously and sort out the problem yourself then how will it ever get fixed? The people who still play and care about the community need to do something about it.. I'm just giving advice here obviously, do as you will :devlish:)

(Oh and on channel 6 it's normally the same people who do it to each other. Looking at this it's one person unprovoked attacking another who doesn't speak English too well. If you can't see the difference then I've been fighting a losing battle all along...)

/endbrackets

Edited by Lorlen

tbh all the bot owner needs to do if they have a rosto on the ONE-perked Bot is /reserve 1 rosto or something. SO if they wish to continue to have the perk..would save their items if its bombed :medieval:

tbh all the bot owner needs to do if they have a rosto on the ONE-perked Bot is /reserve 1 rosto or something. SO if they wish to continue to have the perk..would save their items if its bombed :medieval:

That would only help with the first death

A few points. To the Botowner If i where you i would write a bit code in your bot, that as soon as he finds himself bombed disconnects from server until either a timed relogin, or the owner restarts him. while this may lessen your profit, you might get less damage of it if he dies.

To the people thinking that everything a bot has on him is for sale or even for view. This must not be. My bot shows you only what he has to sell, not what he has in his inventory.

If this topic was started because Nial got bombed, then sorry dung a bot with the one perk simply has that risk. and there should be no dispute.

As for the language quoted in the starter Post it is there and quite offencive but after that first phase was over it was civil, so i would consider it not abuse. Logging in however just to disturb the gameplay of other as he said he was is.

edit (deleted some text of which i reversed my opinion)

Edited by vinoveritas