Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
philbert13

my account

Hello, my account skoshie44 was banned over 2 years ago,and i have been playing on and off since then and really have had no trouble, or have started any trouble. i was wondering if i could get it unlocked. i know that there was some bad stuff done but, people change and i think that i have changed alot. i am sorry for all of that trouble that was caused and i promise that there will be no more ever. so please will you unlock it one last time aislinn.

I think given the mess of sharing and scamming and everything else that's happened with every account you have touched, you can start over with a new one.

As far as sharing back then i had 4 computers in my house and didn't know we could get in trouble for that...and what scamming, i am not sure i know what or who i scammed. All i know is that i haven't done anything wrong for quite a while. i am the only one who out of everyone that lived with me that played that wants to play still and if you will find it to give it back to me you can item wipe it or have a 24/7 watch on me to make sure i don't do anything bad...but i can tell you i left world of warcraft to try to get my char back because i can't seem to stay away. and i am sorry for everything that i and the people who stayed with me has done. i am not like that anymore and i will not cause you or any other mod any trouble.

I can't even confirm anymore you are the proper owner of that account.

There was way too much buying/selling/sharing/scamming going on.

You can start a new character. Final answer.