Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sithis

Players u missed

What..I take a year off, then come back and THEN you post this up? boy does my timing suck.

stannard (the player not the char that used to own it) still plays under another name i think. Toban went off to WoW and i doubt he'll be back.

i'm posting xanter, sandcastle and antiroot here coz they deserve a "come back n play" as much as anyone. i'd post up brendal as well but he wont bloody leave.

here goes....

Desie, banshen, citizenkane, pbob, kidz, minion, merrick, janemuffin, heiros, xanter, sandcastle, epervier, dreamboy, bofred, slashfury, wexy, grerien, and ofc crus...(who used to attack me almost daily :bow_arrow: ) will prob add more....my memory is sucky!

Edited by ziara

MorningStar, GuyaneseQTPie - not sure I spelt that right :bow_arrow:), KotE guild , Dust, Smooms, Zoya, LochnessLobster, LadyReni, LadyWolf, UglySpud, Linuxgirlie

Edited by EaglePrince

Wow! Lots of familiar names!

I miss my best in-game pals SyWren and Peino.

Mugwump still misses VixeyRose who disappeared so long ago....

I also miss my friends from Main server since I've been spending all my time on PK :devlish:

X-ey,

just noticed this post, lol. Random trolling cuz I need something done. =P

Just send me a pm for my xfire/msn/gmail/wutevs.

I rarely log on now, I used to get on once every few days to troll around and talk to friends.

Now I bought SCII so I mostly go back and forth between that and playing Guild Wars still.

They really have one of the best PvP systems so I go there a lot even tho it's less interesting since I achieved what I wanted.

Maybe I'll go and drop by one of these days, make sure you prepare me some dinner, chef.

-Gohy