Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sithis

Players u missed

Coming back in the game after beeing away for more than a year (and i want to thank here all my friends that welcomed me back also LION guild that accepted me), i saw some of my old friends not beeing here, some might sold char :lipssealed: , others just stopped playing. But here are some names i would like to see beeing around and have fun even though some of them even where in enemy guild but i know in KF we all appriciated each other and respect the battles we had. Some of those might namechanged and havent contacted yet, but here are some

Dilly ,Dushan, gohan, Tempest, ohmygod ,Ambrosious, Siarato ,sonic (even if i know where that lil gnome is :P ) Ermabwed, shadeslayer, peach ,korrode . kadlub

Whom u miss guys

Kagen, Spyridonas, Peach, chejo, pablo, kidberg, HakuLiu, elf_girl, drty, SirJuan, SenZon, Stannard, Tarina, Cajun, Shodokan, Samy_Navilian, Toban, Jimp, dawench, ShadeSlayer, wonderful (please come back :P ), _Hope_, MrGray, Drtysouth, Mrs_drtysouth, MusclesMalone, aarwen, etc, etc, etc...

There are so many I would be hard-pressed to think of all the names but to all who I knew and don't play anymore I miss you all.

EDIT: OMFG! I can't believe I forgot to put a HUGE miss you and hugs and kisses to Annatira :) Was a really sad day when she quit :pickaxe:

Edited by PaulB

Yeah, wonderful was wonderful.

Main one I miss is Schmurk - funny dwarven frenchman!

haha the luck of you postin that earlier and i start playin' again :) i missed ya too Paul :)

Chickengeorge, Doctor, Scar, Logiscom, Zaer, Matteyu, Shasso, Smooms, Nitager, Padre, Lord_nightmare, Rend, Masterpiter, Tidus, ratzor, Crus, Wexy, Nienora, Waraxe, Gen_Axis, Charlottes, DOnPedro, Mihaim/Rogue, Placid, Dragonsyoung, Schlafmuetze, klaus, Bofred, Monoceros, GreenGanjaKing, Hoaxer, Muridi, Senia, Hierosgamos, and Kathkusa

probably others aswell but cant think of :<

Same what Infamous wrote :icon13: Just adding desdamona and Crannog to my list. Those were the great days....

And hey! I still play lol xanthus :)

-Kaddy

Chickengeorge, Doctor, Scar, Logiscom, Zaer, Matteyu, Shasso, Smooms, Nitager, Padre, Lord_nightmare, Rend, Masterpiter, Tidus, ratzor, Crus, Wexy, Nienora, Waraxe, Gen_Axis, Charlottes, DOnPedro, Mihaim/Rogue, Placid, Dragonsyoung, Schlafmuetze, klaus, Bofred, Monoceros, GreenGanjaKing, Hoaxer, Muridi, Senia, Hierosgamos, and Kathkusa

Mostly this. Some of them not so much :>

Also silvara/raen, moonienooby, Kala... too many to list eh? :icon13:

lol @ tresh :D

molime is busy raiding LK last I knew ^^

Mostly this. Some of them not so much :>

Also silvara/raen, moonienooby, Kala... too many to list eh? :P

lol @ tresh :)

molime is busy raiding LK last I knew ^^

Raiding LK is a blast, but camping people in world pvp till they rage quit is even more fun. :(

molime :(

god damn , didnt know :/

wtf? thought she still plays Oo?

Yeah, some other games probably :)