Eternal Lands Official Forums
Cyberwulf

Disconect? sine Gametime 1:48:49

definitely not the only one, but during casty fight that's not a good thing to happen

the resyncs and lags have been bad before

darn, same here.. first my internet/pc went very slow, then EL disconnected and then a fuse blown, what's going on!? :)

Can't logg in too since the same time , was it the server? so strange all internet is good... was it revenge for France loosing the footbal match? :)

lol probably :o

Can't logg in too since the same time , was it the server? so strange all internet is good... was it revenge for France loosing the footbal match? :)

lol,nice one

French lost the game and are now nearly out of the soccer WM :o Good less competition

I can do a ping and tracert to the game server (game.eternal-lands.com), both are fine, so the internet connection exists and the server is online, so i assume the game must have crashed and not the server.

Too bad we don't have a live chat on the forum for such times.

I can't log in but according to the players online list there are almost 400 players online so it looks like we are on the bad side of a server or what ever somewhere :)

Too bad we don't have a live chat on the forum for such times.

There's an IRC channel that usually has active users, at least a few of us idle there regularly. :)

wow, had time to do 2 sets of dishes (small sink), take out the trash and hand wash 2 sweaters. I KNOW I wasn't very fast at them, so I am supriased the game is still down.