Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rutuliukas

ekzman

feel free to comment what you want i just add scr..

elscreen070.jpg

to be fair he just gave ~60k gc still dont see rdholms... well as i told think what you want my deal was just to say what happend and to warn others

tbh you got what was coming to you, it's karma.

Not really

Blowing up greedy pick point hungry people is much different then entering an agreement like an instance

*nods* can't think of a time newhope broke a promise or bargain, which is what an instance is all about.

Edited by Ozmondius

Can't agree with Wizzy & Oz more - yes Newhope will pk you / blow you up etc - but if he agrees something then trust him!

Many is the time I have cleared invasions alongside him and been safe - and even protected by him.

tbh you got what was coming to you, it's karma.

Not really

Blowing up greedy pick point hungry people is much different then entering an agreement like an instance

/facepalm

Not once did I mention that, nice fixation though. Like I said, karma.

the only one time was karma it was when i steped on nail in rl :icon13: now its not carma and actualy this post isnt about me.... its just a warn for thous what want know... who dont can simple ignore

well, i can say newhope sticks to his word. but still, the times you have pk'ed people, been an asshole, bombed others, you kinda deserve it. just go find someone with one perk and get your two helms back.

i will say myself not to trust ekman. there really is no reason for him to keep those helms, because he has ~8-9 mil gc worth of st00f in storage, he just does it because he is greedy and backstabbing. cpl weeks ago, he took stuff from me, and I thought we were friends. just goes to show you what kind of person he is.

well, i can say newhope sticks to his word. but still, the times you have pk'ed people, been an asshole, bombed others, you kinda deserve it. just go find someone with one perk and get your two helms back.

i will say myself not to trust ekman. there really is no reason for him to keep those helms, because he has ~8-9 mil gc worth of st00f in storage, he just does it because he is greedy and backstabbing. cpl weeks ago, he took stuff from me, and I thought we were friends. just goes to show you what kind of person he is.

So.. did ekzman sold the Helms and splitted the gc with the other persons in the team beside Newhope?

Becouse i dont think that the instance was done by Newhope and ekzman alone!

cant even trust newhope..im not gonna sit here and "flame" him. i aint got time for that.. yea he will blow you up , pk you , range you and mana drain you while you tryin to pvp with someone but cant forget he is one heck of a scammer. nice one newhope. highfive for you ;D

i dont realy understand wtf you man? want ppl know full storry ? sure here we go:

in short it was: barackOdrama tryed to lure a guy to TD from dpa, well i was faster and killed barackOdrama now he flame that i pk? :pirate: cleaver cleaver guy

cant even trust newhope..im not gonna sit here and "flame" him. i aint got time for that.. yea he will blow you up , pk you , range you and mana drain you while you tryin to pvp with someone but cant forget he is one heck of a scammer. nice one newhope. highfive for you ;D

I have never known newhope to be a scammer.

He is just a pro pker. instead of flamming him, maybe you could learn something from him?

The guy can play tag :confused: Hope for you that trees don't get in your tele hopping way so he can catch you and tag you and win your 10k. :pirate:

i aint mad.. i dont take this game that serious like other people do.. i cant congradulate him on a good scam ? it is what is is.. im not gonna cry myself to sleep about it lol

and thats not the FULL story .. you know that for a fact.. im not gonna put you on blast.. its over and done with..

feel free to comment what you want i just add scr..

elscreen070.jpg

to be fair he just gave ~60k gc still dont see rdholms... well as i told think what you want my deal was just to say what happend and to warn others

the seed you plant determines the fruit you reap.

Congratz Ekzman

It realy amuses me Rutu complaining about someone did to him.

Broding, Exploding, Bagjumping, stealing, thats all the same to me. All of those actions makes a player lose his/her time (money, armor, whatever). Doesnt matter if it was in a instance, or a guy pvping, or whatever. The result is always the same, someone have a loss

Edited by Tico

lol @ all of this.

Ekzman didn't have to team with newhope for that instance, but he did, and not only did he screw newhope over, but also the rest of the team.

Newhope has been scrutinized for years now for not doing anything but play the game, and playing it to the fullest he can without stepping outside the game rules. If you´re dumb enough to take the One perk, don´t hate him for trying to bomb you. If you´re stepping into a PK map, then count on getting PKd. If you´re in a drop map, COUNT on losing stuff, or bring a rosto. And yes, he got me once or twice too, but can´t blame him for it.

untrustable rutu ? and Ekz is trustable ? :D

well if Rutu sais he will brod , pk or bomb some1, that means that he will look for any chance to do that. thats what u can trust :devlish:

and i didnt hear any1 complaining that he have cheated on ppl in instances or so.