Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Elf_Ninja

Stuck in Europe

So stuck in Brussels, flight got cancelled a second time so now here till April 27th unless I can get another way out of here. So after over 2 weeks here anyone have good ideas on what to do with my spare time?

daytrips to Antwerp or Bruges. Even Amsterdam is quite feasible, could spend the night there.

It´s annoying eh.. but hopefully soon over!

yeah been to Amsterdam, and Brugge, Zeebrugge, Namur, Luxembourg, and some misc. places in northern France :( drove trough Antwerp on the way to Amsterdam we'll see maybe I'll go back there. :)

Might try EL later today but the mouse i have with this laptop just isn't working properly lol

yeah been to Amsterdam, and Brugge, Zeebrugge, Namur, Luxembourg, and some misc. places in northern France :) drove trough Antwerp on the way to Amsterdam we'll see maybe I'll go back there. :)

Might try EL later today but the mouse i have with this laptop just isn't working properly lol

They do sell Mice in Europe :(

Rats might be accurate at least the place we are staying at when translated into English means Chateau of the Rats....lol Haven't seen any here yet but maybe they just come out when i'm asleep :lurker: Anyways it sounds much better when you say it in French :o

Got on el earlier and made it through my daily quests and some mixing before the mouse started acting up maybe it just needs to be broke in with some good ole fashioned fire ess making

And yeah i thought about traveling around here and bugging all the LotS members i could make it to, but then money starts to add up. oh well back to haggling with the airlines to find me an earlier flight.

Oh and earlier i made this awesome map of europe in it current state with my massive MS paint skills, since i don't have Photoshop on the laptop this was the next big thing:

europe.jpg

As Roja might say the map may not be entirely accurate as it was made by gnomes.......i use them to power the computer.