Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Lower manu items sink

Business has picked up and people are actually buying these things. Thank you , Radu.

The only problem is with the items where it says you need iron shields or something instead of what you were originally told you needed. There wasn't much of a time window to test this stuff, I guess since it few would have been able to test day 2 based on post timestamps.

Edit: I heard one of these is 3 titanium chainmail. Is that a mistake or does it have really good payoff in xp and gc? Those are EFE items.

Edited by nathanstenzel

Not amistake, those are being dropped by some monsters. However, I am going to lower the NPC price for them to a reasonable level.

The price of them skyrocketed recently. I think that 3 of them are maybe a bit overkill, 1 for less xp would do the job of cleaning the dust-catchers in storage as well. I don't think that many of them will be left in a few days. Those monsters do not drop them much so often. So let's see what will happen :P

I realize it's not on anyone's mind, but there's no need for a sink for any drops on the PK server, and nothing that uses an EFE could be considered "extra" and in need of a sink. I suspect the backlog in storage for all these items will be gone from main pretty fast. On the PK server, most everything will need to be mixed or purchased from the first day.

Perhaps taking out the Enrich items? Is quite hard to get this days one and to buy it...even more annoying...as a drop some items arent to be find as faster as it was before... :/

Sounds like the plans for titanium chainmail sinking is going as planned then. Hopefully, the reasonable price that Radu mentioned will be above the current market value of EFE. Meanwhile, if people need them to continue on with that daily quest, perhaps they will bother to buy them from players which means there may actually be EFE items for sale for more than the cost of an EFE. (GASP) What a novel concept. On that note, hahaha....maybe he should add iron cuisses and iron greaves to the list. Hopefully, he will also increase the EFE mix rate a little to match.

Well I am not sure what else can be added to the list but i will like to see quests that are taken in consideration the man lvl and the fact that some players dont have the books & nexus yet to do that quest.. anyway enough said...

Well I am not sure what else can be added to the list but i will like to see quests that are taken in consideration the man lvl and the fact that some players dont have the books & nexus yet to do that quest.. anyway enough said...

This is not a quest for everyone. Those without the ability to make the items can either buy them or not do the quest.

My suggestion would be to remove the EFE from the titanium long sword formula which I suggested in this thread: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...st&p=428817

Basically the suggestion was to remove the EFE from the swords formula and replace it with 100 FEs or something like that. The titanium long is no longer one of the best swords in game and are also dropped by cyclops.

If the formula was changed for the titanium long then they would be a great addition to the quest either now or in the future and an added benefit for manu workers to make/sell them on the market. (Anyone try to find titanium longs for sale on market lately?)

I know this wasn't a "Suggestion for formula changes" thread but I think this could help better the manu economy, quest seekers and combat trainers.

My suggestion would be to remove the EFE from the titanium long sword formula which I suggested in this thread: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...st&p=428817

Basically the suggestion was to remove the EFE from the swords formula and replace it with 100 FEs or something like that. The titanium long is no longer one of the best swords in game and are also dropped by cyclops.

If the formula was changed for the titanium long then they would be a great addition to the quest either now or in the future and an added benefit for manu workers to make/sell them on the market. (Anyone try to find titanium longs for sale on market lately?)

I know this wasn't a "Suggestion for formula changes" thread but I think this could help better the manu economy, quest seekers and combat trainers.

make sense, im manuer too.. but never think to mix my EFEs for titanium longs :icon13:

Edited by KorsaN

Hmmm...Thanks for bringing it up, PualB.

Let's add ti long to the list of EFE items for this quest too. :icon13: With a lower drop rate from cyclops and this quest sucking them into oblivian, maybe we will get to sell ti long for 10K-13K like the EFE price demands.

Or....if you change the formula, keep the cyclops drop rate the same and have the ti long give 150%-170% the xp per sword that ti short would give for this quest.

Yes, quite a few people suggested this, I guess I'll eventually do it.

I don't understand why wooden shields are part of this quest, unless part of the goal is just gc sink. They're not manuable.

Wow. I haven't seen that one yet. It does sound odd. Of course then, I would like to be able to make a wooden shield some day too. It would be a good use for logs else than cooking. lol

3 log + 2 iron bar + 3 FE = 1 shield.....or something like that. It would be nice. I forget what the npc price for them is though. It would also affect a few older quests.

I don't understand why wooden shields are part of this quest, unless part of the goal is just gc sink. They're not manuable.

They are dropped by some monsters, maybe b/c of that...

They are dropped by some monsters, maybe b/c of that...

I think it is just enhanced wooden shields that are monster drops. Regular wooden shields have been drops in the past, but now they are just an NPC item iirc.

Because Daritha's students sometimes need shields to train, and the shields get broken, so they need new ones.