Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam3773

The Future Of The Rangers.

any new news on the merge? New website or anything? Since i'm obsessed with the wheel of time i got some name suggestions from the book like:

Deathwatch Guards (some of the most feared warriors)

The Band of the Red Hand (legendary group of warriors

Blademasters (known to be seemingly untouchable because of there great skill)

Some of my own

Knights of Kaos

soldiers of the past

knights of the rose

Fury of the Gods

Gods among Men

The Silent Reign

The Faith and the Flame

The Reaped

Well a little history lesson:

Moonshadow makes a guild called "SAS"

Thalos makes a guild called The Rangers

Moonshadow looses the SAS and makes CO

That makes the Rangers the oldest still running guild, exen Moon says so.

I'm wondering why you didn't give a date. I gave the date for when MoonShadow started Corpus Opis (and I know, because he asked me to join shortly after). Did the Rangers start before that or not?

our formal 'date' is somewhere in august, but the rangers were around much longer than that.. i really have no clue how long, but i know i joined sometime between may and july

The Rangers were officially announced as 'The Rangers' on the

10th august 2003. Before that we were none as the 'Wyvern Rangers' and before that 'The Archers of Treetown'.

We appeared shortly after the SaS, which later disbanded.

Since then the Rangers has pathed the way for other guilds.

Yes it's MMM.

I also Have a name suggestion, TKoR, The Kings of Rangery...

umm but when was gon created? :oops:

Like yestaday, it's one of the newest... Nah i think it's about 4th.

ok with history of guilds SaS was made before Rangers then Rangers were made then SaS disbanded shortly after SaS disbanded S.W.O.R.D was made by me and shortly after that *CO* was made (I think)

sorry about my absence but there has been nothing new lately. There has been guild members leaving left and right and I'm getting really sick of it. I have been playing 5 months and the reason I played was of the constant updates even if it was very small.

Also my cousin encouraged me to play D2 again so I did and I find that I really like it but I'll try and be on every once and a while (2morrow I'll kick start the guild and leave it to others to finish up and help a little)

ooo and I'm really liking TKoT

trust me youll get bored of d2 in 2 months tops

do u got the exspantion tho? cause i think i still have a acount on the exspanton

if you got the exspantion leaver ur acount name :P

that reminds me i was gonna recruit kaos "Apperently his son" and i said but we hate SWORD...and he freaked out because he wanted to use swords XD

S.W.O.R.D was made by me and shortly after that *CO* was made (I think)

no.. co was around much longer than sword.. sword came around sometime around september if i remember corectly..

Well as I remember *CO* wasn't talked about much then because the guilds were mainly RA and S.W.O.R.D and well S.W.O.R.D changed there name to The Sword Wyverns and then The Rangers declared war on us and they wouldn't back off (I can even find the topic) but w/e

As a matter of fact this was one of the last posts in this board

http://www.eternal-lands.com/phpBB2/viewto...topic.php?t=422

huzah (P.S. Yoshi is a traitor)

and I don't see a reason why we still can't be the oldest guild I mean c'mon TKoS and RA are merging in to each other not RA merging into TKoS we can still claim the title of oldest guild can't we??

I mean I had the third oldest guild all I have to do is consider TKoS as the rebirth of S.W.O.R.D and there we go

and I don't see a reason why we still can't be the oldest guild I mean c'mon TKoS and RA are merging in to each other not RA merging into TKoS we can still claim the title of oldest guild can't we??

I mean I had the third oldest guild all I have to do is consider TKoS as the rebirth of S.W.O.R.D and there we go

peh u still dont understand that co has been around much longer than any guild, including SWORD...

The Rangers are older than CO.. So they arn't older than any guild.

but we are now the Rangers reborn with a new name and a new style thats all (or maybe we should have the ranger style)

Not if by some freak accident TKoS collapsed and Aerowind and his guild were suddenly Guild-less and decided to join The Rangers, then a week later, we decide to change the name of The Rangers, so it would still be the same guild, exept new name and people in it.

Sam u forgot a guild, u frogot Jerk jeviks guild whnen the heck was it formed, and it is till in game...

This really isn't important guys, who cares who's guild was second or first or 1400th.