Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cyprom

Cleaning out storage event

Greetings,

This is most likely my last event. I haven't been on in quite a while, and I don't intend to do so anymore.

For that reason I no longer need anything in my storage. Most of it has already been sold, but some things are still there. That's what you can now compete for.

The event consist of 3 types of contests:

* Trivia

* Race

* Hide and Seek

Not too hard as you can see :)

In order to win, you have to score points in these contests. There are 15 prizes in total, and so there will (hopefully) be 15 winners. Highest score gets to pick first. In case of a tie (and all tied players want the same thing), there will be number picking to select who goes first.

Prizes

* Pickaxe (10)

* Steel Chain Mail (2)

* Bronze Helm (1)

* Titanium Helm (1)

* Steel Shield (11)

* Greater Healing Potion (14)

* Summoning Potion (73)

* Manufacturing Potion (80)

* Magic Potion (132)

* Power Saving Cloak (1)

* Excavator Cloak (1)

* Snare (100)

* Red Fabric (100)

* High Explosive Mine (8)

* Saltpeter (1066)

Scoring points

1) Trivia

There will be 9 questions asked on a channel that I will announce later. The answer must be given in PM!! There is a time limit of 60 seconds for every question. It will all be about Eternal Lands. Every correct answers gives you 1 point. As you can see, every contestant can score 9 points here.

2) Race

There will be 3 races in which I will announce my location and players can race each other there. However, you have to bring me an item. These items have no real value, but it might make things more interesting. They will be announced as well. Trade and show me the item to win. First place gives you 3 points, second place 2, and third place 1. The maximum score for 1 player is thus 9 points. There are 18 points in total.

3) Hide and Seek

Much like the races, there will be 3 hide and seek contests. Again, 3 points for first place, 2 for second, and 1 for third place. This time I won't announce my location, but people can ask questions. I'll also give the occasional hint. No items need to be brought.

That's about it. I would like to have this contest in about 3 hours. That is Thursday 8th of April at 11 pm GMT+1*. If there are not enough players, it will be postponed by 1 day.

I hope to see you there :)

-- Cyprom/Wroll

* EDIT: Contest moved by 24 hours due to invasion and Green Day (which actually affects the event..). New date: Friday 9th of April at 11 pm GMT+1

* EDIT 2: Contest moved by another 25 hours due to invasion and Day of No Grief. New date: Saturday 10th of April at midnight GMT+1 :)

* EDIT 3: My apologies, I totally forgot about the contest this time :( Let's say we the new date is Friday 16th of April at midnight GMT+1

* EDIT 4: Kind of embarrasing doing this again, but something came up IRL... I couldn't get back till today. I will have the contest soon, regardless of the amount of people showing up. (Nobody reads this anyway)

Contest over

Things changed a bit, but it was still fun :)

Top 3 winners:

- Yggdrasill

- elveron

- newhope

Congratz to them and to the other 7 winners!

Edited by Cyprom