Eternal Lands Official Forums
Piner

War against =HC=

If I'm home and it's in KF, I'll join for =hc= ! Not that my skills will merit much, but perhaps I'll send a few arrows through the air :)

Edited by Katriel

Shit happens.

Broked 2 fingers yday in work (not completly broked, but cant move with left hand) so i will be not available for contest...

My suggestion is (now prepare to flame me) Lets move contest in next weekend, possibly saturday morning?? (now flame k, I need g2g to doctor)

Ha! I knew Oldschool has to back out to avoid a death to an old potter :) but nooooo ways !!!

So I am very sorry we have to delay the war... I will not be available next weekend, but Oldschool an me will soon find a new date (if he is not too scared).

Sorry to all for the inconveniences :)

Hi all

After Oldschool is back again there is a new date set: The war will be on 7th / 8th of may (7th in Europe in night, 8th in US in the morning...) more to follow...

Shit happens.

Broked 2 fingers yday in work (not completly broked, but cant move with left hand) so i will be not available for contest...

My suggestion is (now prepare to flame me) Lets move contest in next weekend, possibly saturday morning?? (now flame k, I need g2g to doctor)

He lie :)