Eternal Lands Official Forums
Piner

War against =HC=

Eternal Honor will surround the winners...

The smoke signals are all over the continents: Piner assembles an army for a lethal hit against =HC= and their allies! I am planning the big war against =HC= members (this is NOT from our guild - just my personal fight).

Applicants can enroll here - even if they are =HC= friendly:

Let me make it clear: It will be a fight to death - all is allowed except Broding and such shit... Two teams will fight it out in a whole map - maybe even in different maps.

Bring on your weapons and armor, bring on the beasts you summoned, bring on your spells and arrows. Fight until no more =HC= ally is alive!!! i know - it sounds crazy if a potter wants to start a war... But then - who else does it?? Noone! I have no fear to die or to loose - as I am sure to kill the enemies with just staring them to the ground...

Here is the enroll list:

Please tell your name and which party you like to join (please do not all join =HC= ;p);

If you are willing to join my forces but show up as a surprise to my enemies - please contact me in game... I will also try to support my forces with the stuff they need to fight. Please let me know soon enough so I can prepare it...

The big war will start in not even 2 weeks from now (to be more accurate it will be on most likely on Friday night (Europe) or Friday morning (America) the 16th...

Details to follow...

Piner

I think you lack of explanation a bit :)

Seriously... So you say there will be 2 teams, 1 is =Hc= and other is your team?

-Kaddy

Eternal Honor will surround the winners...

Piner assembles an army for a lethal hit against =HC= and their allies! I am planning the big war against =HC= members

Two teams will fight it out in a whole map

Fight until no more =HC= ally is alive!!!

Please tell your name and which party you like to join (please do not all join =HC= ;p);

If you are willing to join my forces but show up as a surprise to my enemies

Piner

i think he made it pretty clear :)

godz aint here anymore :< the all leave the 15th and contets on the 16th

Good timing :lurker:

Go -DD-!

May the fate of =Hc= rest in your hands.

Ow; one extra day won't hurt... I'm on boedha's team please ;)

:medieval::wub::lurker:

:< haven't had a summon battle in a while.. Last time was with Lightlan & Aredhel.. May the best summoner be last standing ;)