Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TigerClaw

PK Goddess of EL

Pk Goddess of EL (2010)  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall be known from this day forth as the PK Goddess?

• Shayli
    • Binky
    • Cherut
    • Me_ow
    • Starlite
    • Tyrannis

Tyra has ~35 pki with about 900 or 1k won fights, less then 100 lost

which other female pker achieved that? no1

i know Desda and she was a rival of me, when i left Ca$h we fought regulary and although she's a good pk'er.. i have to be honest Tyra is better

you could send her in against 5 enemies and she'd probably be the last one standing, or when we go in as group she's always the last one of us standing, standing her ground till guildies get back to kf.

even with the fancy pk gear everyone has nowadays, Osomn, bronzes, SoM's, def greaves, md cuiss, rdholm.. she goes in and makes it worth her while by killing a few enemies without dieing

mostly thanks to her we own kf sometimes, and even when another guild makes us run, Tyra always gets a few kills for our side without any of us dieing

sure Cherut trains alot, but this is about pk, and im sure Tyra has Cherut on her counters atleast about 10 times

even with training, Tyra had her times of training and leveled faster then Cherut

edit: yeah Kad, im sure kf will be lots more fun then, maybe people can pk the trees they hug to get some action, or ask allies for friendly fights without weapons cause they might hurt eachother ^^

Edited by Infamous

the biggest Queens in PK are still played by males, even on male chars

I lol'd <3

Thinking about it, I should be a option too, female char + drama queen ^^

So whats wrong with tree-hugging?? As Tiger points out were all different, with different personalities and styles. Yes Im a tree hugger and it is my style not be an aggressor, that is my choice. Yes I go to kf to train/hunt, yes I go kf to friendly fight or pvp, yes i go to kf to attack a few people (very few) either in fun or because I have a "grudge" against someone. Does that mean I should not be allowed to go there? Yes I am often forced to defend myself and from that I rarely back down. I hope I show others that no matter what I do, I do it with dignity, how often do you hear me flame anyone? very very rarely! I didnt ask to be part of this poll but I thank you Tiger for encompassing all our different personalities and styles with flare and good-naturedness. LONG LIVE TREE-HUGGING, the trees need love too

Edited by Starlite

I'm sorry that GODZ, including Tyra, will be leaving EL. All other things aside, it was fun to pk with them. You could generally count on alot of good pk when they were around--Tyra being by far the most pr0 of any of them. The team coordination was outstanding as well. I'll miss you all for that reason and say my hat's off to Tyra regardless of the substance of this topic or my vote.

Let's leave GODz's departure out of this topic for now please :) ow seems like Cherut's winning... Anyone who voted for her would care to ellaborate please. :omg:

Let's leave GODz's departure out of this topic for now please :) ow seems like Cherut's winning... Anyone who voted for her would care to ellaborate please. :)

A poll should be neutral as it appears to be "on paper" but what you did here was just looking for some sort of gratification that blew up in your face. You should really just let it go and get over it already...

I vote for CherUT. CHerUT has always played with dignity and honor, which is something godz guild lacks.

Now I know people are gonna say "oh my look PaulB starting a flame in the forums" or something along that line but this isn't a flame. This is only my opinion (even though shared by many) and should be treated as such.

But if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then that's what it is.... A duck.

And man does 11 days take so long to go bye when you know something good there :omg:

Hahhaa; last time I checked this was a who has the most skills contest; not who has more honor and more community service hours :omg: but hey; bias is a bitch it seems. But it's ok; I don't expect much from you. Someone who doesn't go to Kf to actually sees who is pr0 and who isn't, someone who gets his panties in a knot because a pk guild attacks him & his guildies in Pk, etc. But hey we both know WHY GODz attacked your guild Mr. SCARfACE-is-a-close-friend-even-tho-he-doesn't-even-know-me :) lls just go play the game and be the wannabepkerbuttengoesandrequestanoattackpactwithallPKguildinEL-mixer guy. :)

no; I just feel like.. Alot of ppl voting for Cherut but not one valid reason on how she is more skilled compared to Tyra. She is pro yes; nice yea; friendly yes; but more skilled? I just don't believe so. Someone please shine some light on how she is apparently more skilled? o0

-Tigre

Hahhaa; last time I checked this was a who has the most skills contest; not who has more honor and more community service hours :omg: but hey; bias is a bitch it seems. But it's ok; I don't expect much from you. Someone who doesn't go to Kf to actually sees who is pr0 and who isn't, someone who gets his panties in a knot because a pk guild attacks him & his guildies in Pk, etc. But hey we both know WHY GODz attacked your guild Mr. SCARfACE-is-a-close-friend-even-tho-he-doesn't-even-know-me :) lls just go play the game and be the wannabepkerbuttengoesandrequestanoattackpactwithallPKguildinEL-mixer guy. :)

no; I just feel like.. Alot of ppl voting for Cherut but not one valid reason on how she is more skilled compared to Tyra. She is pro yes; nice yea; friendly yes; but more skilled? I just don't believe so. Someone please shine some light on how she is apparently more skilled? o0

-Tigre

This is an opinionated poll; YOU set it up to see others opinions(or rather to win glory for Tyra and GODZ); you saw others opinions;

So stop whining about how others didn't pick the option you felt should have been picked...

Congratz all you ladies on being Pr0 :)

Sure; your entiles to an option. But is it so hard to ask for some freaking proof or why ? ESP when this poll has a topic . It's called PK Goddess of EL; a poll where you pick the most skilled female pker. But without any explanation of how Cherut is apparently better then tyra; how can I say this is satisfying? Infa and me has already explained why we vote for her. Also; Tyra has personaly introduced her views and a quick summary about herself. Others comment and say stuff like "omfgz u made the poll with the intention of Tyra being número one!" well duh. She really is the best pker out of the bunch; also one of the hardest working. If she's respectful and if she is well liked is based on each indiviual experience with her. But the point still stand; She is one of the best pker in EL. I know most PKers that meet her KNOWs this; yet their hatred for their enemies and personal grudges prevents them from actually votin for her. Exactly why I said this turned into a who-has-more-friends contest. Yea; u might see this irritating me a bit; when real skill is ignored because of plain ignorant. :omg:

I ask for reasons supporting their decision.. They end up telling me nothing about how cherut is more skilled or is a better pker; closest thing I saw was cherut trains hard.. Tyra trains harder (korrode's response to her going from 110s -130s in 2months) based on all the "opinion" I recieved; they might as well be telling me the weather or how's the sky blue :omg:

I ask for reasons supporting their decision.. They end up telling me nothing about how cherut is more skilled or is a better pker; closest thing I saw was cherut trains hard.. Tyra trains harder (korrode's response to her going from 110s -130s in 2months) based on all the "opinion" I recieved; they might as well be telling me the weather or how's the sky blue :omg:

Oh well, I'll add then;

I voted for Tyra.

I consider myself friends with numerous people in the poll (incl. Tyra), but I don't think that any of them will take offence when i say that Tyra is definitely the most accomplished PK'er... well, by my definition anyways.

EDIT:

The reason I haven't stated my vote until now is because i think the reasoning behind making this poll is a bit bogus.

Seems it's just an attempt to try and 'show off Tyra' (and to a degree, GODz).

A poll isn't needed to prove that as far as current female PK'ers go, Tyra is the one you want to come up against the least... we all know it... there's no need to shout it from the rooftops.

Edited by Korrode

Im sure if people were voting just for a goddess and not based on skills the rest of us (excluding the 2 leaders, Cherut and Tyrannis) would have received a bigger share of the votes. People are definately choosing the 2 most skilled people so I dont see a problem. After all its just a matter of opinions and how you judge them.

Tiger, the EL community done what you ask. Your plan to hold Tyra up on a crown failed so, why don't you get your head out of her arse and grow up.

Edited by twista

agree with korrode, topic wasnt needed at all

everyone knows Tyra is the most skilled, and that making such a poll will only result in friends-politics, people voting for the one they like most "oh she's on my buddylist i want her to win"

Well We all know im better female pker. I worked my way up, and now i have over 940 won fight and 100 lost, trained my char from scratch and never gave up. Never ran away cause others were stronger than me. I dont need recognization from others cause i know im the best :< Yes, theres alot of pr0 males pkers, but this is about female pkers. Those who doesnt know who i am, should take a look at their death counters my name could be there unless u dont pk :>

Btw this might not be the right place, but i would like to thank those pk guilds that brought some fun to kf and NCA. Specially WWW/Lion cause thanks to them i had lots of fun in pk. Unfortunately im quitting for now, have fun all :wub:

Tyrannis best female pker :lurker::medieval:

lol i'll "grow up" when most of the votes arent BIAS. hahah Oz said it himself; he thinks tyra's one of the best ;) yet he didnt vote for her :\ funny. i swore your suppose to vote for whoever was the best. but i guesse he misread ^^ but anyways. Cherut cant pk her way out a grocery bag. She is an "average" pker. but not the "best" . Tyra was owning since 120s a/d. Cherut is 130s and still cant Pk Tyra when she had bronze/mirror/2 guildies helping her (and they had osomn :wub: ) but beside the point. with all that Cherut ended up dissing. She always teleports away before tyra can Pk her ;) This isnt the who can d/t the best poll. this is who can PK the best. tyra stood her ground against all that while cherut tele'd away. Cherut is 130s a/d now. tyra is only a few lvls higher. their basically almost similar in a/d so why does Tyra own almost all EL but Cherut doesnt? Because Tyrannis is the Pk Goddess of EL. If you fail to see this; you should've gone to Kf more often :lurker: but its too late. GODz will take it's departure and move on. The purpose of this poll will be revealed when we all leave the game. Until then happy tree hugging and have a good eternal life. :medieval:

-TigerClaw. Summoner of GODz.