Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TigerClaw

PK Goddess of EL

Pk Goddess of EL (2010)  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall be known from this day forth as the PK Goddess?

• Shayli
    • Binky
    • Cherut
    • Me_ow
    • Starlite
    • Tyrannis

I lol'ed @ this thread. Having high a/d doesnt make you PKer...

-Kaddy

ofc not; that's why I meanted the DPA pkers too. I pick them because I see alot of pk central messages from each one of the woman. But kaddy; if all of them had the same a/d let's say u meet each one of them in DPA2 or Kusamura Arena. Who won't you want to fight? :D And yes Jenfy all of them are worthwhile to mention :)

Bigky speaks the truth :(

I would fight ANY of them np, Thats being PKer :)

-Kaddy

I see. Then go challendge each one of them in a Pk match; DPA for the DPA Ladies and Kf for the big girls. :( Lets see the Pk Central messages :D

First, the people that you listed other then Tyra arn't PKers, just cause they stay in KF over 80% of the time they are logged on doesn't mean anything :D

Second, Zamirah is best all time PKer

Third:

I want to vote SenZon why can't I!? He is a girl

:(

#Edit - Who is Binky lol?

#Edit2 - Wheres Ena D: ?

Edited by SenZon

My summons can own all the ladies, put together in a single fight too np :(

My vote is Dessy, Senz the female gnome, and CherUT :D

tyrannis aint just the best female pker,she is also one of the best pkers nowdays.

@ Senzon & Korrode

sorry but no archers/summoners for now.. these are the PURE Pkers :D

@ Ena - yea so can mine :)

@ adi - yupp. everyone knows that; but they seem to want to pick style points :) so i guesse i should tell tyra to get more style when she's pking; probaly wear one of these feather hats.. what were they called? ah yes; the Cavalier Peacock Hats. Could earn her "best head-wear" style points :( cuz we all know how much importance those style points are in PK. :D

How long has Tyra been pk'ing? long. How long has cher been pk'ing? not long, how much have the other pk'ers been really pking? not much...the fact that they aren't even in a real PK guild gives it away, but they have done well by themselves :D. Who has shown most intellect for improvement? CherUT imo, but the thing is Tyra is a good PK figure at this moment, pitty the other pr0 pk'ers left, but there are still a few around, Tyra is one of them for sure. So I'm voting for Cherannis, cuz I couldn't choose who was better due to the a/d difference, but I thk it is way easier for someone to fight if you have guildies on ur side who can help you. Not all these contestants have those, so I congradulate all of them and now I gotta go cuz I wrote way too much :(

Edited by BlackHawkie

I realy Have to vote for Tyra hands down Realy she has trained hard for years and can kick almost anyones butt...We may not see eye to eye but I vote Tyrannis u go Girl

I asked tiger to plz not make a poll, since it wasnt neccessary. I been playing game for 5+ and been on and off. Yes, Cherut been training alot, and i havent, but i have to say that i started pking when i was 40s a/d. Bigkav and other that know me well, know this is true, yes, i used to die alot, but i learned, thx to Scarface and Bigkav. and if we talking about lvling up, well, in 2 months i went from low 110 to mid 130. Now i have better things to do than lvl up. When i was high 120/low 130 i could take almost any1 and i stop dying as much. Desdamona was a good pker, and i cant compare myself to many good pkers, but i think i have been around enough and learned the hard way, since i have never had many guildies to back me up or many alliances.

They are all pr0

More EL ladies should use these gals as a roll model and hit the pk maps with them.

PK needs more gals active.

Of course voted for Tyrannis here, but cherut is impressive also imo.

I asked tiger to plz not make a poll, since it wasnt neccessary. I been playing game for 5+ and been on and off. Yes, Cherut been training alot, and i havent, but i have to say that i started pking when i was 40s a/d. Bigkav and other that know me well, know this is true, yes, i used to die alot, but i learned, thx to Scarface and Bigkav. and if we talking about lvling up, well, in 2 months i went from low 110 to mid 130. Now i have better things to do than lvl up. When i was high 120/low 130 i could take almost any1 and i stop dying as much. Desdamona was a good pker, and i cant compare myself to many good pkers, but i think i have been around enough and learned the hard way, since i have never had many guildies to back me up or many alliances.

I also started going into pk at around 40 a/d and without guildes to help, not sure if that was a good thing or not tbh. However win or lose in pk its all good fun, so to all you girls out there,come and try it you may just enjoy it :( After all the worst thing that can happen is you can only die. :D))

korsakoff, and scarr.. both sexy women characters, do they win? :<

When PK involves something other than 0.5-2.5% chance luck to win, then make a poll. :(

and if we talking about lvling up, well, in 2 months i went from low 110 to mid 130. Now i have better things to do than lvl up.

True that... i was doing 2mil+ a day back then, and still none of us could keep up... pr0 leveler.

I'd give vote to Desdamona or Zamirah if they were on the list, but now I'll vote Tyrannis. She's the most skilled woman PKer atm. Or at least she was when I was PKing too :o Don't really know about CherUT.

the biggest Queens in PK are still played by males, even on male chars, but since that would be considered flaming and offtopic I'll just vote for CherUT, no need to explain myself

They are all pr0

More EL ladies should use these gals as a roll model and hit the pk maps with them.

As the thread says PK Goddess .... I think ppl are voting on who is most popular amongs ppl not on the art of pking<<<< And as I said Tyra takes it<<<< Tiger I wish u had not put me on the list cause as I always said I,m not a good pker and never will be :)) but thanks for putting me in the same category as Tyra and Cher<<<<<<

They are all pr0

As the thread says PK Goddess .... I think ppl are voting on who is most popular amongs ppl not on the art of pking<<<< And as I said Tyra takes it<<<< Tiger I wish u had not put me on the list cause as I always said I,m not a good pker and never will be :)) but thanks for putting me in the same category as Tyra and Cher<<<<<<

Ok let me make this clear. I myself vote for Tyrannis; not because she is a close friend.. but because she is the only FEMALE founder of a well-known and long lasting PK Guild. She has gained respect and reputation (the good and the bad B) ) by herself.. without a big guild or a bunch of allies behind her. She rules the guild with a heart of titanium and never let other Pk guilds look down upon her (even when she was just an ~90s n00b) She trains hard to be at the top of the game and now she is one of the best Pker (male & female). Some might not like her; some might not see eye-to-eye and some might just not like her guild/guildies. But she continues to play the game her way; being respectful when neccessary and cold-blooded when possible. Yes, i do feel like its a popularity contest now with the idea of "style points" and who is more well liked. But this is a PK poll.

Btw before misunderstanding happens; no i did not make this poll with the intention to automacticly crown Tyrannis and laugh at the other female Pkers B) It was so i can widely acknowledge the other female Pkers by putting them on the same scale as tyra. Each of those ladies has their own unique style of PK/game play. They are THE role models of other female Pkers to come; i only wanted to make the thread in general to acknowledge those Pkers. Good job to all and may the EL community pat u on the back for surviving in the flaming, & dangerous Pk world. :)

-Tigre