Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TigerClaw

PK Goddess of EL

Pk Goddess of EL (2010)  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall be known from this day forth as the PK Goddess?

• Shayli
    • Binky
    • Cherut
    • Me_ow
    • Starlite
    • Tyrannis

I vote for Tyrannis because she for fact is a pk godess(I think we wont have no one as good as her in EL in a long time) She has showed her pk skills and own alot of people.

Also I wish GODz the best, and TYrannis and Infamous you better send me my wedding invitation with my plane ticket kkgo!!! Farewell my friends.

Edited by Pablo_EC

I'm confused, if you were going to complain about peoples votes for anyone but Tyrannis, what was the point in making the poll?

Edited by Robb

Duh, if others are wrong, why didn't you just create a thread saying Tyra is Pk goddess instead of creating a poll? :(

I thought the point of a poll was that people can vote what they want but apparently I was wrong.

-Felkku, Treehugger of bzzz

EDIT:Typos

Edited by FeLkkU

Cherut cant pk her way out a grocery bag.

The last thing you want to do TC is start insulting other people that you put in this poll.

CherUT's PK skills, from what i've seen, are coming along very well... she may not yet be as accomplished as Tyra, but saying she "cant pk her way out a grocery bag" is far from the truth and you saying it just makes this poll look more like bullshit.

This poll was always going to be bullshit when it's posted by TigerClaw and has Tyrannis in it, just some excuse to be egotistical before they leave trying to prove a point or whatever.

When is the male version coming with Infamous in it, Tiger? I'm waiting.

Not voted, and not planning on. With the way PK has been before I quit, you can't honestly say a good PK'er, it's based down to luck of armor/swords.. If you go back to when it was more about skill than luck, then it was desdamona, sweetthang always liked to PK also.

Thread is epic btw.

As much as i love tyra, i still vote for zamirah for the best PK'er ever - and even the best female player that has EVER played. No offence tiger but your poll options sucked lol, only two 'real' PKers in that thread :<

Meh, it turned into a poitical poll. Tyrannis the best. Hands down. Cherut is an alright Pker. but Tyrannis is better; im sure if she disagree they can always duke it out in Kf :P But oh well.

Meh, it turned into a poitical poll. Tyrannis the best. Hands down. Cherut is an alright Pker. but Tyrannis is better; im sure if she disagree they can always duke it out in Kf :D But oh well.

nice, make a poll, then when the results are in (by a long shot i might add), completely disagree with them and say the person who you made this poll for was the winner... that makes sense. EPIC fail at trying to get tyra some publicity before she left.

i voted for Cher btw... only person that i know that could go to ANY arena and own jsut as much in each one. sure, tyra is strong in kf, but nothing in DPA, idk how many times she dissed me on Goten when the arena was really hot and there were 30+ ppl there a day. Cher is pr0 in KF, and DPA, so she wins hands down.

don't get mad at me, this is only a month old necro. this was the first i heard about the thread, i've been busy :<