Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bromber

total War bug ?

Guild Mwar have set up a Total war with our Sister guild TWG.

This set up was working correctly in the 1.8 client.

Today I came up with a idea for a Total war event but needed to know if summons would att the enemy in a non pk map so decied to test it out. Me and hussam was in melinis but the summons would not att him but to make sure we try to att each other (if TW was set we would att ) but get the message Not here! (can't attack players in non combat maps).

Just for clarification i was in guild TWG and hussam was in guild MWAR the #enemies_list shows MWAR as red and hussams #enemies_list shows TWG as red but we see each other TAG the one over our heads as yellow

We thought maybe we have to reset it all up again so used the commands.

#set_enemy_guild (guildtag) and #enemy_combatant we got the messages

K, done! You set guild mwar as an enemy guild. You might consider telling your guildies about it.

Excellent, now you can fight with other combatant enemies, so long as they are in an enemy guid.

But still getting the message

Not here! (can't attack players in non combat maps).

umm sorry for the of topic; but for some reason summons dont attack ttw guilds.. idk if this is a bug or was it meant like that; but me and Tyrannis tryed it out with rabbits during night time in VOTD. didnt work. We were able to attack each other but my summons didnt even touch her; idk if the summons knew better and just ran for their life :wacko: or it was a bug/feature/etc.

This might be a stupid question, but you did test this at night (between 3:30 and 0:30)?

No was not a stupid question revi I waited till 3.30 and it worked :)

ok sorry for the bad post and tyvm ravi for reminding that TW can only be used during night time.

Have relegated myself to IP and is now standing in a corner wearing a Dunce hat :)

As for the summons att'ing a TW combatant did also test that and no they dont like Tigerclaw said