Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bromber

posible win7 grapgic driver fix

I had to insatll win 7 from vista ( long story shot) vista would not update any more and programs started to not run so upgraded to win7

1st thing that was apperent was that the drivers that win7 installed as defualt did not work. ( I have ATI radeon hd 2300 mobility graphics card )

So tryed to installl the lastest drivers but as u can guess this did not work :(

Finaly i have got the driver that was needed and i hope this helps you all out.

On my quest to find the correct driver i was lead to this web site ( plz read it all as this is not a garentted fix ) Laptop fix

after downloading the software and the driver i followed the instruction and it (so far ) has worked.

I hope that this will help others out,

Mods if you think this is in the wrong place ( could not c where else to put it ) or that the website or the software should not be promoted then plz delete or move. am only trying to help other win7 users that might have the same problem.

Also I would like to thank all the ppl on the new IRC channel for EL. I went on 1st to c if I could help out (as im normaly on irc anyway ) but in the end needed help (ironic i know ). They spent a good part of 4 hours trying to help me fix this problem they where not only helpful but tryed every thing in there power to find a fix to this this problem and would like to thank them all for there time and help Thank guys you was there when needed :).

anyone needing help or wants to help plz get on irc channel freenode then /join #eternallands

EDIT If any one has an audio fix for win7 plz let me know would be gratfull u can pm me in game for any detail that u need

Edited by bromber

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this