Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HammerHead

Low Level Power Leveling Guide

I was given this guide about 18months ago~ seeing as I dont play anymore and neither does the author of the guide, Ive decided to share it with EL. Its probably not perfect and is a bit expensive, but does work really well and successfully. Sorry for spelling mistakes but i didnt write it.

How to get from 3 to 65 defence easy.

Perks your aloud to take: ph sd anti skeptic.

Gods you will need asap: Defence and Magic

Phase 1.) setting up your attributes to were you can actualy train =)

1. Harvest Veggies 2 hours worth of experiance then add 4 to will and train on beavers and rats until 7/7 a/d.

2. Now go take p/c 8/12 and go to the PL blue lupin bush. It is the quickest way to make gc at your level. There is a goblin running around so just keep your eye out for him. Save up gc for the following; excavator cloak, sigels for heal spell, 100 health essence, 30 sr's, and armor(steel chain, leather pants, leather boots, moon and unicorn med and iron chain)take human nexus

3.Once you have all that go to desert pines forest and train on foxes near the temple until 11/11 a/d..add 8 pp's to vitality if you have. Go to wolfs in votd and train on them until 16/16 a/d and get 16 coord. Now go to the goblin spawn in votd caves and train on them until 28 defence (tsed if needed)of corse you will need to buy more he's during this training and sr's so harv n train harv n train =p.

Phase 2.) The Boreing Phase

1. if you havent got the defence and magic gods yet get them

2. if you havnt a CoL, get one.

3. get inorganic 2 and nexus 5

4. Save for the books(astrology, metallugry, biology, biochemisrty, anatomy, advanced alchemy, life essence, health essence, silver mineing and iron mineing.

5. get ings for 500 fe's and alch in alch school this will get you to ~ 14 alch. now get 500 ings for le's and alch them in the alch school this will get you to 18-20 alch. Now for the fun part =p

harvest 20k silver ore and 10k mums and get gc for 24k feasting potions...alch the 10k health essence, this will get you around 40 level alch, enough health essence to get to 65 defence and a huge boost in OA. spend you pick points on p/c/w/v (8/28/12/24).

6. Get enough matter essence(around 800) to cast shield on your self to get to at least 21 magic for restore.

7. Now get 3k sr's and training gear including col and tons of fur cloaks( fur cloaks act as a weak nmt cloak...makes it better chance for them to break rather than your CoL) =).

Phase 3.) The actuale fun part =p

1.) Go to Zirakenbar castle and train on garoyles thier pr0 spawn thier best in el. watch out for hobgobs on the way to the castle. at first u may not hit them much so use iron sword and moon med until you get consistent xp around 90k oa xp an hour is good.

2.)Once you are 39/45 a/d bossst your coord to 32 and hit the glacmor orc spawn. They have good drops and thier is 2 femorcs and 2 male orcs thier and its a tight closed space, you should average 140-150k an hour in thier =).

3.Stay on orcs until 52 defence and then add boost your coord to 40 if you havent taken skeptic yet do so now. Go to the melinis orc spawn its a 3 orc spawn in a close area just go to the place down south were you see a little valley of some sort on the map and click on the bone on the ground to get thier. This spawn is taken alot so if it is either wait for free spawn or go to ida ogre caves. once 65 def max coord to 48 and save for nmt and tit plate.

4. now go to cyclops in eg and train on them with iron sword and uni med.

Spawns, TS, prices ect have probably changed since i played.

Seems like one quest done on the right #day will get you to 26/26 a/d in a couple hours of flower harvesting. I think many of the training guides need to be updated to take the various new quests into consideration.

That guide is VERY outdated, you definitely don't need to do that anymore. I got to 61/70 a/d, in ~3 weeks of training, and this is how i did it.

Only perks that you can take are Power Hungry, Scotty Died, Antisocial and Skeptic.

Also get Magic and Defense Gods as soon as possible. Can switch to Attack God once you move onto Armed Orcs

Btw, feel free to get nexus for whatever you want at anytime, i would recommend a max of 2 inorganic for pure fighter (Can harv silver for HE, or iron for gc)

1. New Character, get 16 oa, get 8/8/8 p/c/i, and get 3 Human nexus (at anytime you can get 2 more Human nexus to wear a CoL or more depending on what armor you want to use). Train in Steel Chain and Aug bottoms with leather boots and steel shield with an iron helm before Female Orcs, but a CoL once you start Male Orcs. Or Steel plate or chain with Steel cuisses/greaves and steel shield, or preferably Titanium.

2. go train on rats in the IP rat cave until ~13 def or until you can safely move to wolves. should have ~4 pp at this time, get 4 reasoning. (8/8/8/4/8/4)

3. train on wolves in the south west part of nordcarn near the skf flag until ~21 def or until you can safely move to goblins. Should have ~8-12 pp at this time, put 4 in phys and 8 in cord. (12/16/8/4/8/4)

4. train on goblins in the votd cave or naralik until ~28 def or until you can safely move to Large Spiders. Should have ~8 pp at this time, get 20 cord, and 8 vit. (12/20/8/4/8/8)

5. train on large spiders in the tarsengard spider cave (recommended) or naralik until ~37 def, or until you can safely move to Large Gargoyles. You should have ~12-16 pp at this time. Use 4 in phys, 4 in cord, 4 in reason, and 4 in inst if u have it. (16/24/12/4/4or8/8)

6. Train on Gargoyles for a very short time (preferably in the Zirankanbar Castle), just 4 oa levels, or until you can safely move to Female Orcs. With the 4 pp you just got, move onto Female Orcs after putting 4 in phys. (20/24/12/4/8/8)

7. train on female orcs until ~45 def or until you can safely move to Male orcs, after getting 4 pp, add them into cord or instinct, your choice. i chose cord. (20/28/12/4/8/8)

8. Train on Male Orcs until ~55 def or until you can safely move to Ogres, after getting 8 pp, add 4 cord, and 4 inst. (20/32/12/4/12/8)

9. Train on Male Ogres until ~70/75 def or until you can safely move to Armed Orcs (Male). Should have ~16 pp. put 4 in reason, 8 in vit, 4 in inst. (20/32/16/4/16/16)

10. Train on Armed Orcs until ~80 def or until you can safely move to Cyclops. Should have ~8 PP, put it all into coord. (28/40/16/4/16/16)

11. Train on Cyclops until ~85 def or until you can safely move to Fluffy Rabbits. Should have ~8 PP, put it all into coord, and you should be able to use a Ti Long on fluffies. Because the crit on cyclops are so high, you should be able to stay at a fluffy spawn quite a long time compared to Cyclops. (28/48/16/4/16/16)

Thats where im at, let you know when i go higher :inquisitive:

Edited by ChrisC