Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dilly

daily quests

Just did my 1st daily. got kane and the rats and 12k att and 16k def. not bad for a few mins critter kicking :) next time i get the rats maybe i'll range them

Edit: Just finished my alts first daily. some nice xp again :)

I'd like to suggest an NPC on IP that gives ultra noob versions of this quest with the animals found on IP untill OA lvl 20 (or something close like that). That way real new players can have the fun and advantage of a few dailys before they have to find thier way out to Haidir in Tirnwood. I think sometimes being such an open ended game can be a little 'scary' for new players at first so it would give true new players small goals while they are learning ALLLLL the stuff that el has to offer. The gc will help get them started off a little better and the xp would help with the novac quest. It might be a good idea to also consider the reward being things like a few vials or a few wine, maybe a M&P. Stuff that is a little tougher for new players to get hold of. Once the player hits the determined OA they are instructed to go find Haidir.

Edited by Nova

I like the idea of daily quests, especially if there may be some for skills other than combat; I've done one of the a/d dailies, and, thoroughly enjoyed getting those a/d points...

Gil_Manel

I like them as well, thank you. I have missed a day or two but do all 3 regularly now.

Edit: Make it all 4 that I do daily now. It's a nice start to the EL day and a boost to my a/d training that comes after.

Edited by Ozmondius

I really hate training a/d and i do it rarely.

a/d daily quest is a very nice way to get me fighting some critters :)

TYVM Ent :icon13:

what more can i say? my guildies talked me over to do a daily quest, which was the first time for me ;) but I'm definately going to do them more often!

What can I say?? ty for Daily quest, and other new quests too, made this game funnier (but gtfo with skunk in WS, was look for him more than a hour for first time :))

Yep, really like the daily and other quests that have appeared. They can be maddening (looking for that one skunk for days) or fun (whapping those imps), but always keeping my interest.

Just heard there is a harvesting daily that will check out.

Excellent addition to the game. Thanks !!11

I like the daily quests, though sometimes the Haidir missions can be a bit more frustrating than fun, especially when to many people work on the same mission at the same time.

Don't know if it's possible, but one solution could be to reduce spawn time or add a few more spawns, when more than a set number of players have started but not completed the same mission.

But all in all, they are great.

Edit: Thanks for the many new quests.

Edited by DanRothar

I'm really enjoying the A/D and Harv Daily Quests although the A/D one can take a while if others are also doing the same quest. Only way is to just leave it til a bit later in the day and see if the spawns are less busy then. Went to do the Rats quest the first time and there was noone else there, pure luck! Yet to see if there's any other dailys because I've been doing some of the newer quests. Thanks to everyone who has been involved in making these quests etc.

the dailys are great. i do the a/d, harvest and dung quests. im not sure what the 4th one is that ozmondious mentioned.

and the fact that spawns can get serped by people who are wanting to do a daily just makes things more interesting and getting serped should only add some entertainment value to your training. why should everything in life be so easy? just like real life things arent always easy.

im not sure id even have time to do a 4th daily, but id definately try, and i welcome the idea of adding more.

The dailies add a new dimension to the PK Server. There is plenty of room and time for one player to take on the a/d quests alone, or we can cooperate and help each other complete them. It also gives the PK stalkers areas to hunt unwary players.

Keep them coming, and thanks!