Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Mac client, looking for someone to compile it

Ok, everything has been commited to the CVS, including the version number and defaults and stuff.

Can you please compile the binary? Will give you the data tomorrow.

Ok, everything has been commited to the CVS, including the version number and defaults and stuff.

Can you please compile the binary? Will give you the data tomorrow.

Compiled and waiting.

Here it is: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=52730

And can you please get the latest CVS and compile again? There was a small fix.

New 1.9.0 build is ready.

I was not aware that NEW_QUESTLOG was going to be a part of this release. This flag does not currently compile correctly, so I have left it out of my build. Linking / Symbol(s) not found problems. This has to do with the mixing of C and C++, and I am a bit too tired to work it out right now.

The build with NEW_QUESTLOG enabled works fine on Linux and windows and the c/c++ mix is done the same way as other places. Apologies for the problem but I have no access to a mac to test the build. Do you know of any public mac servers available for such things?

Apologies for the problem but I have no access to a mac to test the build. Do you know of any public mac servers available for such things?

As Sir_Odie found, it was a simple (and stupid) little problem. April Fool's joke on me.

There are not really any public mac compiling servers that I know of. Apple's Developer program used to allow you to test software on a large range of systems, but that cost a yearly fee too. Thankfully, Sir_Odie has my back. :(

I have a complete build uploading now (crappy server upload speed). Ready by 10AM Eastern US.