Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nardo Lala

Nardo’s Birthday Bash…

and the last one:

rosto8.jpg

groovy goode luck and thank you all for participating. tomorrow I shall announce the winners :)

Thank you all to those attended, I had a groovy time, hope you too, tomorrow I shall post the update

A big thank you to you Nardo for setting up such original and wonderful contests and for your overwhelming generosity in your prizes.... simply amazing :)

And the winners are:

:PIt’s Raining Rosto’s… the winners:

The winner of this contest is Choris, who has found three bags including the one with the gold ore (double your score). The total score is:

Choris 6 Rostogol stones

FeLkkU 3 Rostogol’s

Vinoveritas 2 Rostogol’s

XenaMT 2 Rostogol’s

SenZon 2 Rostogol’s

Dipi 1 Rostogol

BlackHawk 1 Rostogol

Sonic 1 Rostogol

My grooviest congratulations to you all, wowsers and double wowsers! I will contact you all in-game to deliver your prizes. If we have not met within 7 days we shall make other arrangements via gossip and hyperbag.

If anyone during the other events we had last night has also won a prize, but has not received it yet, let me know please in game and we shall sort that out.

:PMeet the LoGG’ers

Quite a few people found us individually, so I am not mentioning all, random rewards were given each time, some very small, some more groovier…

The winners of this event were, with more then one find: MissRaven, MattewF and Shafina, who all won a serpent, binding- and enrichment stone each.

:)The Ten Legged Race

Ah yes, total chaos as expected, and because of that a great and super fun event.

Many thanks to tanteR for being an excellent guide, and Sir_Megatron, who was a beacon of healing light for the many spiders and their owners, alone on the other side of the beach. ( and I almost forgot to pick him up after the event… )

The winners of the final race ( also due to exterminating the competition )

[22:51:53] MattewF: is legal, right?

[22:52:06] MattewF got paralyzed for 3 turns by the Large spider

[22:52:06] MattewF was playing paintball at Paschendale.

Luckily that happened after his spider had crossed the finish line…

Winners: 1st MattewF, 2nd Indigentfrancy, 3rd Wim80, who all received a Rosto and a set of summon stones.

Also Gilhad proved that he did not need a Giant Spider behind him to run fast, and won a Rosto for being 1st in that race.

:)The After Party

Too hard to describe so I won’t…some of us are still dizzy. The winners of this event: Raytray and Gilhad. Their prizes I can’t remember but hope they were groovy.

There were questions asked by a few if I was leaving or something, eeeek..no, just celebrating the fact that I was lucky enough to land here seven years ago.

Big thanks to all and looking forward to the next,

Nardo.

Happy Birthday to you, Nardo!

Looks like you had an awesome EL birthday party and held extraordinary events.

Very much appreciated, too bad i couldnt participate.

regards,