Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jojomama68

joining a guild

i have an idea that could help with guilds.. (tell me if this has already been suggested)

how bout when you join a guild, you have to pay some kind of entrance fee, like 5k or something? this would make being in a guild a little more of a commitment, instead of just joining guilds and leaving every week to join another one and so on and so on

good idea? bad idea?

you need a leaving fee so peeps will join but then not leave unless you kick them

Guest Toyminator

Ok ok, when they leave, they have to pay to the guild, and the guild master can set the amount, that you can see at the guild description.

Command could be #set_guild_fee <amount>

Guest Toyminator

Wait, that idea sucks, you could let 30 people join and after that set the amount to...10000000000000000000000....

i agree with the part where when you leave a guild for some DUMB reason you should have to pay a fee to the guild master.

i like the idea, but if someone wanted to leave and didn't want to pay, then they would just deliberately be annoying until they got kicked. i don't think you should have t pay that much to be in a guild. it would be good cos it would mean commitment but for soem people it can take a long time to get that much gold and probably wouldn't be worth it. :) that's just my opinion

bubsyneo :lol: