Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
candi

banned

Ok i got banned and i understand why. Sorry didnt know i was not allowed to do trades like i did. Now that I know I will not do trades again.

And you could have said something and instead and I would have listened and not do it again.

Candi

It's not like you did it once. There are staggering amounts since you started.

Nor is it my fault you didn't read the rules you claimed to have read and understood and accept (required btw) before you were able to make all of those characters.

(The rules are everywhere, ingame F5, in forums, people talk about them constantly in the channels you frequent).

"If you log into this game, you accept the rules of Eternal Lands. Press F5 ingame to read them." is on the screen each and every time you log in as well.

(And you are right, you won't be trading anymore or having any alts anymore per this: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193 )

for one month ! i said i was sorry but i guess it dont work. this was my first time being banned and now i see how it is. i will let my friend know by email and go back to disney instead at leat they work with you

Hi! It has been 30 days now and was wondering if I may get unbanned please. I have read the rules from top to bottom. I would like to have Candi unbanned. My other alts can be deleted as I do not wish to break rules again. I am sorry. Please let me know if I am unbanned or not.

Candi

Edited by candi