Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Starlite

HELP Dissolved

After much thought I have decided sadly to dissolve the guild HELP To many problems have occured in the last few days and emotionally I am just not able to cope with that atm. I do not want to go into further details. Tigerclaw you are right and it is not fair to the guild to leave them struggling without a proper GM. At the moment i just want to relax and enjoy the game again. To all my wonderful guildies, ( I hope I got you all and didnt miss anyone) you've been the best. I didn't mange to catch you all on-line to tell you personally, I'm very sorry about that. Take care all and maybe in the future we can get together again.

*This thread is a result of the previous thread about joining guild EOS

Edited by Starlite

I would like to invite everyone from HELP to join PEN. I could use a boost in my guild's number of active players. If HELP ever gets recreated, feel free to go back to it.

I would like to invite everyone from HELP to join PEN. I could use a boost in my guild's number of active players. If HELP ever gets recreated, feel free to go back to it.

Nice recruitment hijack :wub:

On topic:

I wish you the best of luck in finding a new guild that fits your needs. Being a GM is a rather tough job sometimes and I can understand the frustration.

:angry:

Nice recruitment hijack :wub:

On topic:

I wish you the best of luck in finding a new guild that fits your needs. Being a GM is a rather tough job sometimes and I can understand the frustration.

:angry:

Yes I thought that was a bit cheeky Nathan, try asking EOS

Thank you PaulB I have dealt with many a tough situation in the guild before, but when it gets destroyed from within sometimes hard decisions have to be made. Enough has been said on the reasons why so I wont drag that up again. RIP HELP

*maybe one day I may create another,but not for some time*

Edited by Starlite

And I would like to invite anyone from PEN to join Wing, we could use a boost in the # of slave laborers. Knowledge of MM caves and excavator cape required.

And I would like to invite anyone from PEN to join Wing, we could use a boost in the # of slave laborers. Knowledge of MM caves and excavator cape required.

I'll see if anyone gets annoying enough to transfer then. ;)

Fine with me if the former HELP members don't join PEN too. Please join an allied guild if you don't join us. I was sorry to hear that HELP dissolved and I don't want them leaving the sea of blue that I make out of all of my allies' and my own guild's tags. I love that friendly blue color. It is calming.

We can also use those non-anti, always usefull ;)

I know I am way late on this but I would just like to thanks Starlite and HELP for helping me through a semi difficult time in EL. I left the game awhile back and have now just returned but if Starlite ever reads this or any of the other HELP folks who actually remember me, thanks for everything.

After much thought I have decided sadly to dissolve the guild HELP To many problems have occured in the last few days and emotionally I am just not able to cope with that atm. I do not want to go into further details. Tigerclaw you are right and it is not fair to the guild to leave them struggling without a proper GM. At the moment i just want to relax and enjoy the game again. To all my wonderful guildies, ( I hope I got you all and didnt miss anyone) you've been the best. I didn't mange to catch you all on-line to tell you personally, I'm very sorry about that. Take care all and maybe in the future we can get together again.

*This thread is a result of the previous thread about joining guild EOS

Have fun for awhile,then bring it back in Spades Hun ! We will miss seeing the tags out there for sure,but everything happens for a reason,lets hope this works the same way,right ?

..wishing you all the very best.

tokie

Hi Tokie actually you are very late hehe I have reformed a guild and RIP! has been going for a while now. We hold all the values that HELP used to have, but also leaning a little more towards combat skills.

Hi Tokie actually you are very late hehe I have reformed a guild and RIP! has been going for a while now. We hold all the values that HELP used to have, but also leaning a little more towards combat skills.

Sorry Hun, maybe I should have put it this way the first time: I hope to someday see the HELP tag out there again,as I "overheard" many asking FOR help from you and your Members many times. It certinly got you some attention with that Lettering combo. and personally... I liked it too. Just saying is all... And we too are "lEaNiNg" towards PK a bit more,though there is still much A/D to think about first and foremost,but safe training will compensate for that,real soon like See Ya' out there tokie out