Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bkc56

PK Server Changes - survey results

WTF over 2 years the people that have played this server have kept the market stable (Not like main)

In one night Radu has managed to ruin it

Bitch bitch bitch.

68.8% - Increase odds of finding/mixing rare stones and enriched essence

Democracy FTW.

I think you would find out they meant increase the drop rate IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ THE FORUM POSTS Not just sling 100 bindings in a bag in one day tut tut.

Ent Why do you always do this?

I know you are GOD and this is your little game

(I dont give a shit about me) but some of these guys on this server have been doing your job for the last 2 years keeping it going trying to find better ways of promoting it even buying chars for new players.

And when they go to all the trouble of organising surveys and gathering info for you you cant even be bothered to read the posts propperly.

WTG! you da man

Handy

WTF over 2 years the people that have played this server have kept the market stable (Not like main)

In one night Radu has managed to ruin it

Bitch bitch bitch.

68.8% - Increase odds of finding/mixing rare stones and enriched essence

Democracy FTW.

I think you would find out they meant increase the drop rate IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ THE FORUM POSTS Not just sling 100 bindings in a bag in one day tut tut.

Ent Why do you always do this?

I know you are GOD and this is your little game

(I dont give a shit about me) but some of these guys on this server have been doing your job for the last 2 years keeping it going trying to find better ways of promoting it even buying chars for new players.

And when they go to all the trouble of organising surveys and gathering info for you you cant even be bothered to read the posts propperly.

WTG! you da man

Handy

You know, fuck this, because of this constant bitching, I won't ever accommodate any new request for the PK server. I waste my time to do you a service THAT YOU ASKED FOR, and I get all this shit in return.