Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Altaria

GodZ spawn serper

asskisser deluxe, he was in a brown tagged guild, pitied him for always trying to befriend us, we wanted to pk him but he just keep kissing ass making it hard to be unfriendly :<

im glad you joined LION though and started growing a measly pair with a big guild + alot of allies backing you up ;)

who knows, he might be warning other enemy guilds now and join them in a bit and continue talking shit about LION :)

Iirc he was like buddy buddy with AMAR last time i played, now he is like worst enemy with him??
Ah, good old flamewar, nice to read. :D

Yeah. And it's funny to see that every single thread, where GODz or LION is mentioned, goes to GODz vs. LION flamewar :D

This particular thread is funny cuz very little of the original topic got discussed, its more like "your guild don'thave any honor", "boo, you don't have too", "amar is fail", "we don't care, you fail more", etc.

And trully offtopic: DP, you are a good guy and all, but please try to learn2edit. Doing multiple posts doesn't help "your side"

Lmao not really. Its true thats what happened ;) seems like someone just doesnt want to admit when his was wrong :o scarface said he didnt remember you when i asked. so ouch, yes the truth hurts but get over it :)

Takes a stand up person to admit when they are wrong...

:omg:

lol I provided proof and you provided none... One of your own guildies could tell you himself, but I am the one that is wrong :D :D

You're definitely clueless tiger ;)

On the topic of the spawn though I do find it rather crazy that two people feel it's OK to hog a multi spawn constantly without considering others. I'm starting to really like Korrode's idea about adjusting the spawns there. More higher level trainers should call for an increase in spawns while multi spawns that constantly cause drama like this could be requested for an adjustment in the proper forum rather than disputes ^^

Remove the triple spawn.

Decrease MCW and FCW respawn time.

...would fix so much of this bs ;) ...

On the topic of the spawn though I do find it rather crazy that two people feel it's OK to hog a multi spawn constantly without considering others. I'm starting to really like Korrode's idea about adjusting the spawns there. More higher level trainers should call for an increase in spawns while multi spawns that constantly cause drama like this could be requested for an adjustment in the proper forum rather than disputes ^^

yea that will fix the problem, 40 sec respawn time on MCW/FCW is 2much

single chim (mcw/fcw)............vs ...................3x rot spawn

exp => 220k-240k/hr.............vs....................300k-330k/hr

gc => 1.8k-2.5k/hr..............vs.....................10k+/hr with much higher chance for drops

and its very annoying if 1 person is there for 15hrs/day .....

Well I honesly dont care for this kind of shit but because my name was mentioned I will post,

First off I have never nor will ever try stop anyone from taking a chim while I am in ROT, A few times PinkRoses has come to spawn and trained mcw which was never a problem with me, Had she even said a thing about wanting a FCW that would not have been a problem either, There are many of us who train in ROT and simply check spawn if someone is there we move to another. I will say many times I have givin this spawn to someone else. For example last night during SUNTZU someone came to spawn I gave up both FCW's so they could train. they only had a limited amount of time they could train, while they trained them I moved to mcw. when done I went back to FCW. I myself never use all 3 chims to train. I have spent time waiting on the spawn just like anyone else. I think prior to posting shit about me you should get your facts straight, I have passed this spawn onto others not just Me_ow as she has done the same. I will not throw names around as not to bring more people in on this. I do train alot which is my choice. The great thing about EL is we can do what we enjoy. If you or anyone else walks up to a spawn does this mean whoever is there should leave and give you the spawn? Perhaps actually saying something such as, how long are you going to be? Will you be long? Mind if I take a chim? wow think of all the problems something so simple could prevent.

So I will go back to my previous post on this matter.

LoL tht cute edited chatlog of yours is funny to read ....just like AMAR edited the post when he serped me ....would be more effective if u could post a screenie to prove tht BS u made up ..lol....

I dont remember but maybe i did ask a few people to brod exe ( approx 7-8 months back) when he took my thermal.maybe back then i might have pm u too ..thinking u must be capable of doing so...

and AMAr i joined your guild bcoz u asked me to before u tried to kill my pvp partner...and tht very day after u acted like a thumb arse i left your guild.....the fact remains tht AMAR is a phail as player, pker, gm ,etc........

kiss (somebody's) ass (American very informal)

to try too hard to please someone and to agree with everything they say, in a way which other people find unpleasant

Maybe u need to make chatlog where i am asking u to accept me or somthing tht could fulfill the meaning....bcoz all i saw there was a edited chatlog where a player is asking another to help him......without knowing tht he is uncapable off....truely it did embarass me ....why cud i not make such a chatlog ...

Edited by violater

lol you can find the exact same logs in your chatlogs

dont be a lying coward besides an asskisser, be a man for once in your life

besides, TyRa, Tigerclaw, Boedha and some of the other people there can confirm the chatlogs

Korrode, seems Vio was an outstanding member with +100 atleast ;)

Edited by Infamous

and AMAr i joined your guild bcoz u asked me to before u tried to kill my pvp partner...and tht very day after u acted like a thumb arse i left your guild.....the fact remains tht AMAR is a phail as player, pker, gm ,etc........

why u sux? :<

i ask u to join my guild and u didn't answer me after that i att ur pvp partner (cherut ) and u said ok amar accept me in guild

i dont understand :< if u see im bad gm and att ur pvp then why u ask me to accept u ? :<

Edited by amar

besides, TyRa, Tigerclaw, Boedha and some of the other people there can confirm the chatlogs

Korrode, seems Vio was an outstanding member with +100 atleast ;)

LOL come back when u have a screenie bcoz i have few chat logs just like u have ...and loads of ppl to confirm tht

[17:52:05] [PM from Infamous: plz dont kill my guildee bcoz i cant come to help ]

[18:04:35] [PM from Infamous: u attack tyra when she is alone in kf, now i come with my retards]

so i guess ur chatlog is just fake like u and ur a lying coward ...and man i doubt if u r ....have fun with ur bs...

But u see; the difference is that his chatlogs of you is real while the chatlogs YOU provided is fake I can find most of the chatlogs infa provided. Plus infa clearly named names of ppl that's able to vouch for him; while u on the other hand rambled about irrelevent stuff and then tryed to be funny.. Srry but it didn't work. Make u seem more stupid for even posting ;)

But u see; the difference is that his chatlogs of you is real while the chatlogs YOU provided is fake I can find most of the chatlogs infa provided. Plus infa clearly named names of ppl that's able to vouch for him; while u on the other hand rambled about irrelevent stuff and then tryed to be funny.. Srry but it didn't work. Make u seem more stupid for even posting ;)

WHO SAID ....

maybe u need to shake your brain cell bcoz the chatlogs he pasted are fake and the names that are given to vouch are who....are they the statue of truth ....maybe u ask them to show a screenie .....all tht rounds up is tht u all are a pile of crap and sh*t.

I have a few screenie where i can prove tht AMAr ur guildee has shittalked and has abused me and my family ...but idk if he is an arse...

Copy- paste- edit- post..chatlogs ....come with screenie next time...or bring ur voucher with screenie..LMAO.....keep ur bs on...

Ok.. You gotta be kidding me ;) since when were retards allowed to speak? I'm seriously surprised oz hasn't told u to stfu yet cause your just making a fool of yourself.. I mean.. COME ON :D since when does not having a screenie adds up to me being a pile of crap and "sh*t" :D my two year old cat can do math alot better then u. And yes your embarrassed; we know; but to lie about chatlogs? Pathetic :) and again amar flaming u is irrelevent with the topic (something we clearly strayed away from with yur wonderful and educational post of "retards+math=violater") btw here's something for your brain to soak on: Why are you so pressed on having to have "screenies" because after you read the chatlogs u can easily remember if their real or not (talking about in you mind.. If u have one :P ) but so far instead of showing proof that their fake chatlogs; you kept on pressuring the fact of a screenshot ;) you seem to be saying "give me a picture of me being an asskisser; no picture = I never did it" if a tree falls and nobody hears it; did the tree rly fall? :o ofc it did, the evidence of a broken tree would be enough to know it fell. Like the chatlogs infa spent +15mins searching for is evidence enough. Here your asking for a screenie. It's like asking for a video of the tree falling otherwise I never happened. Serious. Are you mentally challendged? :omg:

...the chatlogs YOU provided is fake...

WHO SAID ....

[17:52:05] [PM from Infamous: plz dont kill my guildee bcoz i cant come to help ]

-infa doesn't beg u to not kill his guildies. If his guildies were being attacked; he would come kill you himself.

-he doesn't have poor grammar and horrible spelling; etc: "bcoz"

-he has no reason to even pm u cause your a horrible pker and he can easily kill u ;) look at the a/d difference.. Duh.

This pm is -fake-

[18:04:35] [PM from Infamous: u attack tyra when she is alone in kf, now i come with my retards]

-seriously? Do u think tyrannis can not take care of herself in KF? Seriously, get some common sense pls :D

This pm is clearly -fake-

so y u show fake pms? ): your not funny :/

Lol btw; how does someone abuse u an yur family over the internet? I lol'd reading that. U failed, grow a pair and settle it in Kf or NCA or better yet, go show how smart you are by kissing up to higher a/d player then u and lend them your thermy to "try out" in hopes of them trusting you and for them to not pk u :D

-he doesn't have poor grammar and horrible spelling; etc: "bcoz"

From EL forums...

paulb thinking we were friendly with him cause he imagined thought he was friends with one of our guildies

Envy, Greed, Wrath and Pride are 4 out of 7 human sins your commiting :<

besides that we always owned LION so we never got desperate for strenght ^^

you got your bag back no matter who of us returned it

And these were Infamous post from just this thread so don't blame it all on Vio's fake logs.

On topic:

I think Violator came across that he was making fake chat logs just to prove a point that Infamous logs could have been edited/faked also.

But does it really matter when people should be trying to figure out a way to get over this spawn hog bull going on? Maybe get along for all of ten minutes to form a proper suggestion to the developers about some minor adjustments to the spawns discussed in this thread?

There's a difference between normal spelling/grammar mistake and poor grammar/spelling skills. Infa doesn't have an "error" in almost ever sentence; since your so great at finding mistakes; tell me. Who has more incomplete sentnces, run on sentences, and spelling/grammar errors? Infa or Violater? ;) and yes. Me_ow; can we share? :D

thia thread should have gone to Unoff forums after page 2, would have been much funnier

[some:Time:Stamp][PM from: Whocares: ow this fred r awsom plis moar.]

It's 100% original I swear. And one can copy+paste/fake chat-logs, those posting here are just lame. When you fight in KF alone, pls come back to me. Btw the best times fighting in KF was always LION, GODz are just boring zoologists ^^

ow pls flame more, this makes me so happy to read.

Yes ofc it seems like zoo :) because they hve an amazing summoner who brings the jungle to Kf plus supplies them with tiger stones :D and btw if your talking about Jeff; he lvl'd his summoning to 56 himself so that his summons can cut thru MI :] plus his using his own product. And FYI summoning stones are allowed; both side uses them ;) but there's some creatures summoning stones don't summon.. Guesse which side has those creatures :) exactly.

Btw ofc; you say LION is best in kf, blah blah blah. Exactly why everytime we go to Kf you would #ig askin if we need help :o but it got annoying so we told you we don't like you :( so now you go asskiss to LION :P

One reply:

/Gossip about Chosen

Tell me the last time I logged on, or PK'd, and then tell me if I care, and then tell me some more useless information that you can spam about people trying to make them look bad.

I'll stick to playing my new game, but have fun in KF, I'm sure it's as packed as ever. :)

#Edit - It's a shame I formatted my PC and forgot to back up all my chat-logs, I could post some interesting bs also, seems like fun. ;)

#Edit - I wouldn't say an amazing summoner, and with jeff, if he needs to spam summon tigers/bears to gain the whole 0.02pki he used to get from me then go for it, I'm sure the ~6-10k GC it costs him, or the 2.5-3M gc for the hydro-bars is so worth it. :P

Edited by Chosen

lol ask me if i care when you last log on :P

and all that i said about you happened when you were playing, so tbh when you last log on and if pk -now- is irrelevent. and funny how you say that what i said is "useless" information, but dont deny it :) have fun in PW your ass kissing bastard ;)

Korrode, seems Vio was an outstanding member with +100 atleast :D

LOL come back when u have a screenie bcoz i have few chat logs just like u have ...and loads of ppl to confirm tht

so i guess ur chatlog is just fake like u and ur a lying coward ...and man i doubt if u r ....have fun with ur bs...

lol, Starlite can prove its true.

Stinkyfeet can.

Boedha can

Ozmo can

Cherut can

Tyra can

Tigerclaw can

Scurlock can

ask any of them, if they can be bothered looking through chatlogs you'll look like an ass :<

you were always in kf while in DEAD, you cant deny that cause everyone knows

how does a brown tag in kf survive when he's in there with enemy's? use some common sense ^^

i wouldnt spend time to fake chatlogs, if i want to own someone i make sure the logs are real, i was looking for a couple mins but couldnt find anything...

then i found out your an idiot who spelled Violator wrong :<

i thought LION was better then this tbh, , but every one of Violaters posts drags down the guild by alot :<

Edited by Infamous

Moma says if you can not say anything good about someone don't say anything at all.

Can not say a lot about GODz other then they have a few good people in it, Sorry that is the best I can do on the positive as to charater of some GODz members:(

They do have the most ubber PK charaters thou. Guess that is something positive too. Several of these they have recently aquired. Some from DEAD.

For me PKing is for fun and is fun. Perhaps we should just all stop going into KF while GODs is there. I mean why give them the entertainment/fun of having someone to PK? I just go in to Poison and soon will be in Hunda to harm should select people be there :D

DaveMage

Edited by Inglor

Moma says if you can not say anything good about someone don't say anything at all.

kk well if we play by those rules;

-end of post-

:D

kk well if we play by those rules;

-end of post-

:D

Thank the gods for that - lets hope everyone else follows suit and we can finally bury this thing :bow_arrow: