Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Altaria

GodZ spawn serper

DP, you can't hate someone for trying to brod you. especially when you've broded shitloads of people just for being in a guild that is brown tagged. I've broded people before that just had a brown tag too. It's just so contradicting to complain/hate someone who does the same thing as you. (broding brown tags)

True, but the shittalking and Smurf / AMAR helps :D

I hate Smurf, becouse after few months of useing lion map, he decided to bomb LION's bot.

I was never there when any LION bot was bombed by Elmo, Liquid, or Aislar, so you'll need to find another reason to hate me. :P

But u did nothing after that happened, right ? There was easy way, APOLOGIZE and keep ur friendship.

There's a lot of fail in this thread.

...and there's AMAR, so double fail combo. :D

Agreed :wub:

P.S. That topic started from Me_ow and see where we are now :D, i vote to stop shittalks :D

Edited by DarkPresent

Well, I retract my earlier statement, I guess I did make a passing comment to AMAR after he left TURK that I didn't remember. Hardly equates to asking every guildless person to join LION, but whatever.

Edited by Ozmondius

Well, I retract my earlier statement, I guess I did make a passing comment to AMAR after he left TURK that I didn't remember. Hardly equates to asking every guildless person to join LION, but whatever.

Takes a stand up person to admit when they are wrong...

Now what's GODz excuse :D

He would never make tht lvl by himself and as for few lvl ..keep a track of ranking and u will know by urself......haha .....and as for AMAR he was big PHAIL as gm of guild "Pk" ....lol pking a pvp partner of a guildee while they pvp ..such a pr0 ..... :D

im char buyer so? u cant pk me 1 vs 1 ? ofc no :< then go training like stupid 3 or 4 years and come back to kf

((im not stupid to lose 3 or 4 years in my rl to make pr0 char :> ))

and why u help me to kill ur pvp partner? :>

cya in 2/10/2014 :> kf

and pls dont talk about char buyer :< becouse LION char buyer 2 :>

lol. to all you ppl saying "waste of time" or "who gives a shit" :D if you dont "give a shit" you wont have responsed now would you? :o and if "no one" gave a shit. they wouldnt have made this interesting topic and get almost 4 pages of replys would they?! :o so tbh if you dont "give a shit" dont reply :P duh..

and idk why people say "cause of this person" or "smurf/amar" because.. tbh.. we. dont. care. :P seriouisly? ok. we "fail" cause we got them inguild? .. your opnion :P cause imho they've been great guildies and such ever since they joined :D so why do ppl keep saying the same thing over and over again? :\ i mean.. do you expect us to #remove them just cause your not pleased with the guildies we get?? no not really so no point in you repeating the same thing over and over and over and over, etc :D

btw paulb. what do we need an excuse for?? :wub:

I was there in support of ME_OW, She did noting wrong, they are mad because she trains to much, so what? I think the real issue is smurf is worried that people are catching up to him and the rest of GODz :P I have a screenshot of the situation..

serpo.jpg

it's pretty funny that it takes all of you to serp one person .. :D

she train with thermal serp :D

:wub: the pic doesnt really prove anything...maybe wolverine was training there? and u and me_ow started serping him and rest of godz came to help...

and she made a post with no proof ....

:Dspawn serper got serped for once

Edited by yaserhameed

whole topic in short:

its just pots calling the kettle black

Me_ow says were spawnserpers when all she seems to do is spawnserp, yaser has tons of proof for that

LION calling us unhonorable while they admit they bagjump, or atleast try to ** see quote

paulb thinking we were friendly with him cause he imagined thought he was friends with one of our guildies

violator just 1 heap of fail kissing our ass so we wouldnt attack him before he joined LION now he hates our guts

Oh u got this all wrong the intelligent one...i am not ur type kissing asses...plz :wub: and as for pking i enjoy it ...feel free to attack me anytime with or w/o tag. I have also fought u or anyone else in pk ...even when i was in wWw or in any other guild...and boi just enjoy the game...its really stupid of amar, infa, or tyra or any player who has +10 a/d above me .,...say tht i cant kill him. Well ofc i cant kill them with my lvls ...wht i enjoy is tht i can hit u and fight u or any other player above me :D for a while.......i enjoy tht ...

btw paulb. what do we need an excuse for?? :D

You don't need an excuse. I am just proving my point of how shady your guild is to change status with another guild you had made an "agreement" with and not inform of the change like any other guild would do ^^

If I shit tag a guild or change status I have enough common sense to let them know so they can return the favor.

But then again I guess I shouldn't have expected that from a guild who has no honor during PK.

If someone from your guild #GMs you saying "so-and-so tried to brod me" I know that you would be PMing them asking for a reason as to why that had happened but people shouldn't really expect anything less from Tyrannis of all people because BroD for her isn't a weapon of revenge. She just wants to BroD everyone, which is why she never last in any other guild because she wants to cry about someone's guild rules ^^

I don't have any problem being BroD tagged because I only wear red cape in PK but it shows the mentality of people in your guild.

I was there in support of ME_OW, She did noting wrong, they are mad because she trains to much, so what? I think the real issue is smurf is worried that people are catching up to him and the rest of GODz :P I have a screenshot of the situation..

serpo.jpg

:wub: the pic doesnt really prove anything...maybe wolverine was training there? and u and me_ow started serping him and rest of godz came to help...

Smurf: Got tired of seeing Cher and me ow hand this spawn back and forth for a month or so, so decided to serp them

[PM from TigerClaw: because you and cheurt dont like to share ^^]

[PM from TigerClaw: your not brod tag. but we got permission from the GM to serp you.]

[PM from TigerClaw: Tyrannis gave permission.] And it is not the serping that realy got me ,,,It was the Dictating when and Where I can Train <<< End of this Thread for me u want to keep on bringing up old stuff that everybody does go ahead <<<<<signing out

Well now your brown tagged Me_ow :D so we can do much more then "serp" ^^ and it wasnt just Tyrannis; making her look bad ;p there was another PM after that says "and I seconded it, so its allowed."

paulb

actually, whats more "shady" is saying your "friends" with the GM when he actually says he doesnt know you :wub: so cause u said that i misjudged and thought you were a friend of Scarface, when i found out you werent. i just changed the tag back to the way it was. why didnt i bother to tell you? because you gave me wrong info so imo you get what you deserve :D

ffs. the guilds we join, and teh guilds we lefted. thats OUR decision. you are not us. you wont know the real reason why i lefted. and you may never know. but afaik it doesnt concern you one tiny bit :P so you can "assume" she lefted cause the guilds rule were "too" strict. but thats really not the fact.

btw what "agreement" are you talking about?? :wub:

[20:17:41] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] and i unblocked all guilds and restarted all tag colors to neutral so now its like a clean start :P

[20:20:04] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] well...ATM i can set u as "no attack tag" and will discuss with tyra or scar later about friendly. and ofc =HC= is kinda our #1 ally so idk.

[20:20:55] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] issue kinda unclear. it'll depend on tyra & scar once they come back. until then...u've been set as no-attack ;]

clearly you misunderstanded :D cause i was only rank 18 at that time. i could only act like a co-GM when they werent online. and that was exactly what i did. and i was also "uncertain" when you said scarface was your friend, i asked Infamous (Hardcore at that time) in #GM if he knew if you and scarface was good friends, he said no ;p so i continued to approach the converstion as if you were scarface's friend :D so thats where you thing the "agreement" came from.

Well now your brown tagged Me_ow :D so we can do much more then "serp" ^^ and it wasnt just Tyrannis; making her look bad ;p there was another PM after that says "and I seconded it, so its allowed."

paulb

actually, whats more "shady" is saying your "friends" with the GM when he actually says he doesnt know you

Wolverine was in BO$$ when we had many, many convos with scarface kk ^^ So I didn't give you any false information :wub:

He was even in BO$$ at the times I bought the PK server characters from scarface.

serpo.jpg

Smurf: Got tired of seeing Cher and me ow hand this spawn back and forth for a month or so, so decided to serp them

[PM from TigerClaw: because you and cheurt dont like to share ^^]

[PM from TigerClaw: your not brod tag. but we got permission from the GM to serp you.]

[PM from TigerClaw: Tyrannis gave permission.] And it is not the serping that realy got me ,,,It was the Dictating when and Where I can Train <<< End of this Thread for me u want to keep on bringing up old stuff that everybody does go ahead <<<<<signing out

elscreen616.png

forgot 1 pic sry :/ thats ~2 days old.

NOT saying what they did was right, but u do this shit all the time to me and get away with it...

and you know you hog the spawn for hr's than get some1 else to keep it and take it back later again...

even if some1 is training u force them to leave anyway

Well now your brown tagged Me_ow :wub: so we can do much more then "serp" ^^ and it wasnt just Tyrannis; making her look bad ;p there was another PM after that says "and I seconded it, so its allowed."

paulb

actually, whats more "shady" is saying your "friends" with the GM when he actually says he doesnt know you

Wolverine was in BO$$ when we had many, many convos with scarface kk ^^ So I didn't give you any false information :D

He was even in BO$$ at the times I bought the PK server characters from scarface.

no matter how much conversations you have with him and no matter how much Pk server accounts he sold you. He denied knowing you :D so that shows you were incorrect. So tbh you had no right to say GODz was unhonorable blah blah blah. Tbh the facts showed that Scarface didnt remember you. so Therefore you were changed back to your original tag. and since you "said" you were his friends, but he denied it. i only did what i saw fit :P so you need to get it into your head that maybe just "maybe" that so call friendship you kept bring up; was one sided :D

Well now your brown tagged Me_ow :wub: so we can do much more then "serp" ^^ and it wasnt just Tyrannis; making her look bad ;p there was another PM after that says "and I seconded it, so its allowed."

paulb

Wolverine was in BO$$ when we had many, many convos with scarface kk ^^ So I didn't give you any false information :D

no matter how much conversations you have with him and no matter how much Pk server accounts he sold you. He denied knowing you :D so that shows you were incorrect. So tbh you had no right to say GODz was unhonorable blah blah blah. Tbh the facts showed that Scarface didnt remember you. so Therefore you were changed back to your original tag. and since you "said" you were his friends, but he denied it. i only did what i saw fit :P so you need to get it into your head that maybe just "maybe" that so call friendship you kept bring up; was one sided :D

Or you're just lying to try and save face ^^

Ah, good old flamewar, nice to read. :D

Yeah. And it's funny to see that every single thread, where GODz or LION is mentioned, goes to GODz vs. LION flamewar :wub:

lol. to all you ppl saying "waste of time" or "who gives a shit" :D if you dont "give a shit" you wont have responsed now would you? :wub: and if "no one" gave a shit. they wouldnt have made this interesting topic and get almost 4 pages of replys would they?! :P so tbh if you dont "give a shit" dont reply :D duh..

Actually... Who DOES give a shit?

It´s a good thing that you all don't have the same ideas of what an awesome guild is, or else EL would be called Eternal Treehuggers, with only one guild in it where everyone would sit holding hands at the lupine bush in Portland.

You guys seem to enjoy eachother's company so more power to you. Just stop taking everything that's said as: zomfg it's the world against GODz, because really.. you're not taking any more heat than you yourselves have given to other guilds at times either. It works both ways.

Soooooo.. how about that spawn.. can we learn to share it like grownups?

whole topic in short:

its just pots calling the kettle black

Me_ow says were spawnserpers when all she seems to do is spawnserp, yaser has tons of proof for that

LION calling us unhonorable while they admit they bagjump, or atleast try to ** see quote

paulb thinking we were friendly with him cause he imagined thought he was friends with one of our guildies

violator just 1 heap of fail kissing our ass so we wouldnt attack him before he joined LION now he hates our guts

Oh u got this all wrong the intelligent one...i am not ur type kissing asses...plz :wub: and as for pking i enjoy it ...feel free to attack me anytime with or w/o tag. I have also fought u or anyone else in pk ...even when i was in wWw or in any other guild...and boi just enjoy the game...its really stupid of amar, infa, or tyra or any player who has +10 a/d above me .,...say tht i cant kill him. Well ofc i cant kill them with my lvls ...wht i enjoy is tht i can hit u and fight u or any other player above me :D for a while.......i enjoy tht ...

we could dig up some chatlogs from back when you were in DEAD :P

but that would just embarress you

ill start looking ^^

Edited by Infamous

Well now your brown tagged Me_ow :o so we can do much more then "serp" ^^ and it wasnt just Tyrannis; making her look bad ;p there was another PM after that says "and I seconded it, so its allowed."

paulb

Wolverine was in BO$$ when we had many, many convos with scarface kk ^^ So I didn't give you any false information :P

no matter how much conversations you have with him and no matter how much Pk server accounts he sold you. He denied knowing you :P so that shows you were incorrect. So tbh you had no right to say GODz was unhonorable blah blah blah. Tbh the facts showed that Scarface didnt remember you. so Therefore you were changed back to your original tag. and since you "said" you were his friends, but he denied it. i only did what i saw fit :o so you need to get it into your head that maybe just "maybe" that so call friendship you kept bring up; was one sided :D

Or you're just lying to try and save face ^^

Lmao not really. Its true thats what happened :P seems like someone just doesnt want to admit when his was wrong :D scarface said he didnt remember you when i asked. so ouch, yes the truth hurts but get over it :D

Takes a stand up person to admit when they are wrong...

:wub:

maybe not fair but just for shits and giggles, gives others a chance to see how he really is :P

most, if not all happened in kf when it was just TyRa, me and him there

[17:52:05] [PM from VioLaTeR: lol plz one on one and not u ]

[18:04:35] [PM from VioLaTeR: lol not the right time to go kf]

[18:35:26] VioLaTeR: selling free pki points ...pm me

PM from ViOlAtEr: omg u guildee need help]

[08:28:56] [PM from ViOlAtEr: hello help in invasion]

[09:35:17] KADLUB has slipped off the mortal coil.

[09:35:22] ViOlAtEr: ouch

[09:35:30] ViOlAtEr: he must give u nice pki

[18:43:54] ViOlAtEr: exe is here invisible

[18:44:01] ViOlAtEr: plz brod him

[18:50:15] ViOlAtEr: i give u free hydrobar if u brod exe

[06:05:29] Infamous: need bronze ;p

[06:05:32] TyRannis: lol yeah

[06:06:00] Violater: not

[19:43:07] Violater: lol died in seconds

[16:00:56] [PM from Violater: u r a very old player of el ]

[16:01:50] [PM from Violater: wow nice ....i am still a noob just 1 year noe:)]

[19:11:38] Violater: infa:)

[19:07:28] Violater: infa

[19:07:44] Violater: :D

[20:42:16] Violater: infa:)

PM from Violater: next time dont use weapon

[20:41:58] #GM from TyRannis: now u att

[20:42:09] #GM from TyRannis: att him lol

[20:42:10] #GM from Infamous: cant :<

[20:42:15] #GM from Infamous: he always nice to me lol

[20:42:19] Violater: not again

[05:25:35] Violater: give me drops

[05:25:40] Violater: from instance :D

[22:47:54] Violater: hi tyra

[22:48:09] Violater: dont misclick on me xD

lol at this, from a pk session against LION :D

[22:44:58] Violater: cherut is noob

[22:54:42] [Violater @ 6]: plz i am happy to die from u ozzy ....not from ur guildees

[23:00:44] Violater: they asking all for help

[23:06:02] Violater: PM from CherUT: 1v1 anytime you want ]

[23:06:35] Violater: [PM to CherUT: dont ask for help ]

[23:09:17] TyRannis: lol lion as lots of allies they can come anything

[23:09:47] Violater: usually they allies so no pk for them

[23:25:57] Violater: boe stop helping Lion

all in all, telling us to be carefull in kf cause there are lots of enemies, telling when our guildie needs help

begging us to brod someone for him

saying im strong enough to not need bronze

when we kill him on purpose he just comes back kissing our ass saying he died quick cause we so strong

or ask us to remove weapon lol

begging for instance drops

talking bad about LION with us, calling their members noob and that they cant fight alone :o

asskisser deluxe, he was in a brown tagged guild, pitied him for always trying to befriend us, we wanted to pk him but he just keep kissing ass making it hard to be unfriendly :<

im glad you joined LION though and started growing a measly pair with a big guild + alot of allies backing you up :wub:

who knows, he might be warning other enemy guilds now and join them in a bit and continue talking shit about LION :o

I'm sure everyone following this thread can dig up logs that compromise people with the guilds they are currently in. I know I sure can, and I'm sure some of those quotes would be more shocking and revealing than what you just posted here, Infamous.

It doesn't matter, Vio is someone who is dedicated to the guild he is in, and when he joined LION, he let past things go, afaik, and it seems he's fitting in quite well now from what I've seen during visits to LION.

But about that Tirnym spawn.... :D

and that is how GODz feels about most of the new members in our guild ;) so lets drop the "hahaha that person's in your guild?! fail" talk. :D

.and as for AMAR he was big PHAIL as gm of guild "Pk" ....lol pking a pvp partner of a guildee while they pvp ..such a pr0 ..... ;)

hmm if im bad GM why u join my guild after i att ur pvp partner ?

[07:17:04] #GM from Violater: lol Lions r pissed off...cherut pm me

[07:17:13] AMAR: :>

[07:17:25] #GM from Violater: PM from CherUT: so he attacks your pvp partner then you join his guild ]