Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Altaria

GodZ spawn serper

[20:14:25] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] :)

[20:14:32] [PM to TigerClaw: I unblocked it... Scarface is a friend of mine.. dont know why we ended up IG blocked :D]

[20:14:43] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] oi!

[20:14:43] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] That was strange

[20:14:47] #Message from God: Epitaph was eaten by a Grue (lagged out)!

[20:14:50] [PM from TigerClaw: lol dont worry. u werent the only one. hahaha]

[20:15:12] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] lol yea. so... anything on the agenda today?? :)

[20:15:32] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] training some

[20:15:44] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] you still want to summon those bears on me? lol

[20:15:47] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] I was told by a guildie we were set IG block from GODZ and wanted to find out why lol. Strange that GODZ was blocked also here on our end

[20:16:24] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] We were set friendly tags also... Strange. Any idea when scarface will be online

[20:16:40] #GM from Pablo: he got on at night

[20:17:10] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] well i think it was probally ages ago. cause GODz beem unactive for 1year and just got back together recently. so dont worry about it ;]

[20:17:41] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] and i unblocked all guilds and restarted all tag colors to neutral so now its like a clean start :)

[20:17:49] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] I hear that :whistle:

[20:18:12] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] and ofc i wanna summon stuff. lol. how u expect a summoner to fight? :( except its MC now..not polar bears ;]

[20:18:28] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] lol

[20:18:46] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] i want to see you summon an MC

[20:18:48] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] So will we continue friendly status or will previous =Hc= beef be in place because I see a few =Hc= guildies in members now

[20:19:20] #GM from Pablo: hardcore and tyrannis there

[20:19:25] #GM from PaulB: I noticed

[20:19:33] #GM from Pablo: tyrannis is scarface's sister

[20:19:42] #GM from Pablo: and hardcore is EL tyrannis husband's

[20:20:04] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] well...ATM i can set u as "no attack tag" and will discuss with tyra or scar later about friendly. and ofc =HC= is kinda our #1 ally so idk.

[20:20:33] #GM from Pablo: and hardcore is =HC= owner

[20:20:55] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] issue kinda unclear. it'll depend on tyra & scar once they come back. until then...u've been set as no-attack ;]

[20:20:56] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] OK, and ask scarface to IG me when he is online. Maybe he can shed some light on the GODZ/BO$$ IG_blocks because had set to blue

[20:21:48] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] btw tigerclaw tyrannis dont love us anymore hahaha she got husband

[20:22:07] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] I dont think tyrannis ever loved us ;)

[20:22:30] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] sure thing paul :) & well...they both co-GM so we'll see ;] (and tyra will Pk anything that moves so dont take it personal, lol :>)

[20:22:32] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] tyrannis is a great person if you know her

[20:22:44] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] she is ^^

[20:22:54] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] I know lol. She taken my PKI one to many times lol

[20:23:20] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] she's a Pker...what do u expect?! hahaha ;]

[20:23:38] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] btw tiger you should encourage the use of D

[20:23:40] #Ig [Hardcore:GODZ] she got a husband, and im glad to be that husband :>

[20:23:43] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] dpa arenas*

[20:23:53] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] Oh I know lol. I dont complain about dying lol. I been doing more killing than dying though so all good. Unless hardcore there then I have to leave

[20:23:57] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] oi HC

[20:24:10] #Ig [Hardcore:GODZ] hey ^^

[20:24:32] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] been trying but seems like only a handful is interested...but w/e one more a/d lvl and i'm past the limit so... ;/

[20:24:40] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] Out of curiosity, what is happening with =Hc=? Dying out?

[20:24:42] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] LOL!

[20:25:40] #GM from Pablo: i lost my fluff damn it

[20:25:56] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] i dont think =Hc= is dying...i guesse that its members just taking vacation or something :>

[20:27:06] #GM from PaulB: :(

[20:27:10] #GM from Pablo: ?

[20:27:17] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] ahhh. well better to go GODZ than FADE :P

[20:27:36] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] lol ofc. tbh FADE too much talk and no action ;/

Oh and you forgot to mention that I never IG'd a insult until after Tyrannis decided to try and brod my guildie. And I stick by what I said ^^

I could care less about a non-attack status as stated by TC but it was never said that BroD status was set.

Very cowardly on your part ^^

cotu

100% defense

:>

As I understand it, GODz serped because someone trains too much and stays on the spawn too long:

As LO were introduced into the game:

[shock][surprise][hypocrisy]

[22:39:03] #GM from Ozmondius: lmfao, saw smurf in yeti cave as a mule ;)

[22:39:19] [PM to Smurf: well, i tried to find your bag b4 u moved it]

[22:39:19] [PM from Smurf: AFK: Smurf is out of his mind. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEEP!]

[22:39:28] [PM from Smurf: Just took it out :whistle:]

[22:39:37] [PM to Smurf: yep, that's why i said that]

[22:39:49] [PM to Smurf: i suspect it was where u sat all the time]

[22:40:04] [PM from Smurf: I'm not that dumb ^^]

[22:40:08] [PM to Smurf: lol]

[/shock][/surprise][/hypocrisy]

Whatever GODz used to be able to claim of being a reasonably honorable PK guild flew out the window when they got so desperate for strength that they started letting THUGz in.

LMAO look whos talking, that one that pms any guildless high a/d player to join your guild :P.. You know i have never had many alliance, for long time i only had =hc=, i dont need alot of allies to pk. I have train alot myself to not beg for alliances or high rank guys. Yeah i have some strong ppl in guild, but they decided to join and im glad cause they are nice guys to me and to the rest of the guild.

As I understand it, GODz serped because someone trains too much and stays on the spawn too long:

[22:39:03] #GM from Ozmondius: lmfao, saw smurf in yeti cave as a mule ;)

[22:39:19] [PM from Smurf: AFK: Smurf is out of his mind. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEEP!]

[22:39:28] [PM from Smurf: Just took it out :whistle:]

Whatever GODz used to be able to claim of being a reasonably honorable PK guild flew out the window when they got so desperate for strength that they started letting THUGz in.

and LION doesnt do that? Blake used to buy from Daisygirl while people were waiting for his spawn

i've had times where a LION would give spawn to another LION while i was waiting

and now they all keep rotating spawn so no1 else can train

hows that being honorable?

besides that we always owned LION so we never got desperate for strenght ^^

Edited by Infamous

:whistle: I just thought I would let u all know if a GodZ wants to train on the spawn u are on then watch out it gets serped so then u leave and a GodZ take over ...... Thy like to dictate when u train where u train and how long u can train for ,,,, And watch out for your db when u die training cause Smurf will be right there to pick it up,,,, ME_OW ;)

Oh and these are some of there rules thy do not go by,,,,,

No BagJumping: means do not take DBs or bags of Harvesters hitting a nexus removal. (or any type of bags beside DBs which YOU or guildies have pk'd)

-No Spawn Serping: Means no stealing other people's spawn. If someone is training on a creatures; u either sit and wait for them to be done & go restock or leave the spawn.. or u go look for a different creature to train on.

1) you do not tell another guild what they can and can not do. Because... Frankly ur not in our guild :D

2) I'm not sure your aware of this, but Tyrannis. Is the FOUNDER of GODz, the numero uno, big kahuna, TEH Guild Mistress; if she finds a reason to not like you; she's entitled to brod, serp, scam, bj, etc and HER guild will follow. She was nice enough to give u a minor brown tag. What's a minor brown tag? She specifically stated to the guild that we're ONLY allowed to serp. But hey; you feel like you want us to follow the rules we share wih the public :) okay. Enjoy your brown tag. You done crying? :(

[22:39:03] #GM from Ozmondius: lmfao, saw smurf in yeti cave as a mule :)

[22:39:28] [PM from Smurf: Just took it out :)]

we are allowed to let in whover we want :( it's our guild ofc. So our choice. And FYI smurf was probaly emptying his bone bag ^^ so great for your unreliable 2cent of information :)

everything paulb said

i read that you said that you and scarface was friends so I said ok; I grant u nuetral, an if u read what u posted u'll see that I said I will discuss guild colors with Tyra and scar later. Scar said he didn't know u. So I changed colors back to the original. Brown. :P

LMAO look whos talking, that one that pms any guildless high a/d player to join your guild :whistle:.. You know i have never had many alliance, for long time i only had =hc=, i dont need alot of allies to pk. I have train alot myself to not beg for alliances or high rank guys. Yeah i have some strong ppl in guild, but they decided to join and im glad cause they are nice guys to me and to the rest of the guild.

Haven't recruited or asked anyone to be in LION in over 2 years, but nice try.

LMAO look whos talking, that one that pms any guildless high a/d player to join your guild :whistle:.. You know i have never had many alliance, for long time i only had =hc=, i dont need alot of allies to pk. I have train alot myself to not beg for alliances or high rank guys. Yeah i have some strong ppl in guild, but they decided to join and im glad cause they are nice guys to me and to the rest of the guild.

Haven't recruited or asked anyone to be in LION in over 2 years, but nice try.

lol u and bh ask me to join LION when i buy ata char

I think I've nailed all the points in this topic :P so let's drop it. Meow can be officially brown tagged now so sue can stop crying about being serped. Paulb didn't read carefully what i posted to him. And smurf emptyed his bag. Oh btw ;) oz failed.

:whistle:

everything paulb said

i read that you said that you and scarface was friends so I said ok; I grant u nuetral, an if u read what u posted u'll see that I said I will discuss guild colors with Tyra and scar later. Scar said he didn't know u. So I changed colors back to the original. Brown. :whistle:

Um I think you lie..

Scarface did know me quite well as we chatted all the time.. Also he was the one that sold me his PK server characters (I was PaulB/Pinky/Cyrus/Infection/Scarface/ScarfaceJr)

Even talked many times over IG with him back when Wolverine was in BO$$ as Pablo ^^

[21:52:01] [PM from Bronco: PM from SCARfACE: #inv]

[21:52:04] [PM from Bronco: PM from SCARfACE: #loc]

[21:52:22] [PM to Bronco: #pm scarface Im in NC! If you dont come buy everything I serp your spawn forever!]

[21:52:22] [PM from Bronco: PM from PaulB: #pm scarface Im in NC! If you dont come buy everything I serp your spawn forever!]

[21:52:31] [PM from Bronco: Unknown command received from SCARfACE: #o:]

[21:52:41] [PM to Bronco: #pm scarface ^^]

[21:52:41] [PM from Bronco: PM from PaulB: #pm scarface ^^]

[21:53:03] [PM from Bronco: Unknown command received from SCARfACE: #Imma pwn you nab. nah ill taka your members to my guild and still your bot]

[21:53:28] [PM to Bronco: #pm SCARface You can try :P But my GM will pwnz j00!]

[21:53:28] [PM from Bronco: PM from PaulB: #pm SCARface You can try :D But my GM will pwnz j00!]

[21:53:49] [PM from Bronco: Unknown command received from SCARfACE: #o,O'i own your GM, he is mine]

[21:54:10] [PM to Bronco: #pm scarface My GM owned your PK server characters! Beat that!]

[21:54:11] [PM from Bronco: PM from PaulB: #pm scarface My GM owned your PK server characters! Beat that!]

[21:54:38] [PM from Bronco: Unknown command received from SCARfACE: #o,O' i.. hmm i.. awww!]

[21:54:46] [PM to SCARfACE: :)]

[21:55:42] [PM from SCARfACE: How's yoru guild doing?]

[21:55:46] [PM to SCARfACE: Good :)]

[21:56:02] [PM to SCARfACE: Good to see you back around in game ;)]

[21:56:11] [PM from SCARfACE: hehe, Good to be back :)]

[21:56:19] [PM from SCARfACE: for you all, the community.. well the few that dont hate me ;D]

[21:56:28] [PM to SCARfACE: lol]

[21:56:34] [PM to SCARfACE: Everyone hates everyone in PK lol]

[21:56:52] [PM to SCARfACE: More people to fight is the way I look at it lol]

Edited by PaulB

bologna, show me the log

and no, we don't spam forums with endless tripe about "teamwork" "pwnage" on guilds/clans either.

start reading here: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51418 for Sominex substitute

i will try to find it now :> and we can ask yaserhameed+blackhawk they was in kf when u and bh ask me first why i left turk and i said becouse they have alot ally and u said come visit lion and if u like it can stay

bologna, show me the log

and no, we don't spam forums with endless tripe about "teamwork" "pwnage" on guilds/clans either.

start reading here: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51418 for Sominex substitute

Because that's what GODz do. We help each other out. ESP in pk since we a know it's GODz vs every Other pk guild out there. And I'm not goin to lie. With as much members as we have; we are doing very well hoping our own. And I'm proud to be a GODz how can u call yurself a Co-GM of a guild and not be proud of it? And yes I do like to advertise our guild in hope of more friends to join us :whistle: i'm sure your able to make a LION topic and "spam" it wih yur greatest moments since ofc no one is stopping u from advertising yur guild :( but if your not capable of making your guild page almost reach 3000 hits, then that's too bad for u :) and btw; don't like the "spam" then stop posting on our topic ;) since yur contributing :)

everything paulb said

i read that you said that you and scarface was friends so I said ok; I grant u nuetral, an if u read what u posted u'll see that I said I will discuss guild colors with Tyra and scar later. Scar said he didn't know u. So I changed colors back to the original. Brown. :P

Um I think you lie..

Scarface did know me quite well as we chatted all the time.. Also he was the one that sold me his PK server characters (I was PaulB/Pinky/Cyrus/Infection/Scarface/ScarfaceJr)

Even talked many times over IG with him back when Wolverine was in BO$$ as Pablo ^^

I asked scarface and he said "what? Who?! Nab change them back" and I then proceed to ask Tyra what color thy use to be; she said brown :) so I changed it back. I'm not saying you lied; but from what I was told. I only did what my GMs wanted :D so therefore you can't say stuf like u did. And btw; even if you don't like Tyra; she's the big kahuna :( so what are you going to do about it? It's her guild :)

i look forward to your log, amar, can't wait for more of this:

hahahahaha LIE

ok i make better

Ozmondius: we r bag jumpers

Violater: sure we serp ppl too

AMAR: :whistle:

Edited by Ozmondius

all this crying just because were an enemy guild and owned you too many times doesnt make you look good

Envy, Greed, Wrath and Pride are 4 out of 7 human sins your commiting :<

LOL btw I rly won't play much attention to what me_ow posted since.. If she cant even remember who serped her; how can u believe half the junk coming out of her?! So tell us me_ow ; whose Smuff? ;)

no, it's pure comedic relief lol

from what? We already justified ourself of all accusation :P and iirc you invited Tyra once when we lefted GODz to try and visit a bigger guild to see what's it's like :whistle:

life is less expensive that way, np :whistle: enjoy yourselves

and fyi, tyra has never been invited to join LION in her tyra form, only in her name change spy form 2.5 years ago.

bologna, show me the log

i will try to find it now :> and we can ask yaserhameed+blackhawk they was in kf when u and bh ask me first why i left turk and i said becouse they have alot ally and u said come visit lion and if u like it can stay

[PM to yaserhameed: u remember when i left turk and me / u/ ozm/ bh was in kf and ozm/bh ask me why i left turk and i said becouse they dont have ally]

[PM from yaserhameed: yea]

[PM to yaserhameed: and they ask me to visit lion ?]

[PM from yaserhameed: yea, u and me to visit lion]

[PM to yaserhameed: thanks]

[PM from yaserhameed: np :whistle:, what happen]

[PM to yaserhameed: they said im lie :<]

[PM from yaserhameed: haha lol :/ i remember they asked us to join..but u made a guild and i joined ]

I think we can end on this note since all evidence has been given; all accusation has been made; clearly this topic shouldn't have even been posted. Have a good day all (;

TigerClaw of GODz

The topic was godz serping because someone trained too much and that's exactly what happened :whistle: Back on track despite the attempted obfuscation \o/

Edited by Ozmondius

The topic was godz serping because someone trained too much and that's exactly what happened :) Back on track despite the attempted obfuscation \o/

if u cared to read well enough you would've continued to see she went deeper into saying we did it with no "right" b/cause of te guild rules we've placed. Tbh I'm sure although she's incapable of knowing what is dispute and what is not; that she's still capable of speaking for herself :P speaking of obfuscation; you mean that thing u did when u posted on our guild/clan topic? Or how when we constantly correct you; you change the topic onto something else to avoide continuing that topic? Or how whenever you see the name GODz you just "need to" put something negative ;) are you happening to talk about THAT obfuscation Ozmondius? :happy: