Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Altaria

GodZ spawn serper

:D I just thought I would let u all know if a GodZ wants to train on the spawn u are on then watch out it gets serped so then u leave and a GodZ take over ...... Thy like to dictate when u train where u train and how long u can train for ,,,, And watch out for your db when u die training cause Smurf will be right there to pick it up,,,, ME_OW :pickaxe:

Lol'd. And what did you do to get yourself brown tagged?

Oh and you of all people shouldn't be talking about taking spawns lol, you know damn why too.

Edited by bigkav

:D I just thought I would let u all know if a GodZ wants to train on the spawn u are on then watch out it gets serped so then u leave and a GodZ take over ...... Thy like to dictate when u train where u train and how long u can train for ,,,, And watch out for your db when u die training cause Smurf will be right there to pick it up,,,, ME_OW :pickaxe:

lol he returned your db, and you afaik like to camp tirnym double spawn with your friend cherut rotating it every time giving no1 else the oppurtunity to train

so fk it, if your being a greedy hag expect to get serped

Oh and these are some of there rules thy do not go by,,,,,

No BagJumping: means do not take DBs or bags of Harvesters hitting a nexus removal. (or any type of bags beside DBs which YOU or guildies have pk'd)

-No Spawn Serping: Means no stealing other people's spawn. If someone is training on a creatures; u either sit and wait for them to be done & go restock or leave the spawn.. or u go look for a different creature to train on.

Oh and these are some of there rules thy do not go by,,,,,

No BagJumping: means do not take DBs or bags of Harvesters hitting a nexus removal. (or any type of bags beside DBs which YOU or guildies have pk'd)

You got your bag back.

rlly hate stupid ppl :/

Edited by amar

Iirc he returned your last DB. but maybe with this wonderful topic. you wont be so lucky next time :D

And yes u gave some back and pinky gave some back but (( smurf )) did not return anything he left it up to the woman <<<<

Iirc he returned your last DB. but maybe with this wonderful topic. you wont be so lucky next time :D

And yes u gave some back and pinky gave some back but (( smurf )) did not return anything he left it up to the woman <<<<

OMG .why u said THANKS SMURF in ch6 ?

Iirc he returned your last DB. but maybe with this wonderful topic. you wont be so lucky next time :whistle:

As I said >>>Thy like to dictate when u train where u train and how long u can train for ,,,, <<<<

rofl me ow what have you been smoking? or are you this dumb all the time?

you got your bag back no matter who of us returned it, now read that, think about it, let the words sink into your brain, mull it over, slowly repeat the words and let it get through to that thick empty skull of yours

I was there in support of ME_OW, She did noting wrong, they are mad because she trains to much, so what? I think the real issue is smurf is worried that people are catching up to him and the rest of GODz :whistle: I have a screenshot of the situation..

serpo.jpg

it's pretty funny that it takes all of you to serp one person .. ;)

GODz really needs to fix their #guild_info...

Guild GODz has 23 members. The guild URL is: http://godzguild.webs.com/apps/forums/

General info: Feel it coming in the air, Horrid screams from everywhere; I'm excited by the sounds, There's a dangerous GODz around. We are a Pk Guild. Phear us.

Joining the guild: To join u need 70s+ A/D; Summoner/ranger/mixer are welcome. We dont recruit Scammers/Bjers/Troublemakers/Immature players.

Worse one in that guild is def Tyrannis. After discussion over IG BO$$ and GODz guild was set to neutral status yet Tyrannis decided to try to brod one of my guildies thus earning them a shit tag.

GODz = bullies with no honor.

But it sure felt great when I was PKing to see this...

You killed TyRannis

You gained 0.559623 PK points

The fates were cruel to TyRannis

And before she "blah-blah-blah" us to death... Yes I had some help ;)

Kinda funny the one who helped me get that PKI was Smurf :whistle:

I figure now that Smurf is in that guild our friendship has ended but I do miss the good ol' times chatting with Smurf on skype and PKing with old allies. He is about the only one in GODz guild I have any respect for (Pablo aka Wolverine also applies).

lol paulb, you've been brown tagged ever since we joined back to Godz

those IGs never happened, you only IGed to insult us. and we never liked u so we would never agree to neutral, back in GoW it was only cause wWw wanted it and even then we wanted you brown tag

as for that pki, that sure applies to the topic, you got pki once lol want a medal now?

edit: little secret: Shishio was there cause Smurf offered him the spawn, great support to come running in to take the spawn ^^

[02:42:29] You killed PaulB

[02:42:29] You gained 0.049469 PK points

[02:42:29] PaulB is hunting rabbits in the Elysian fields.

[03:02:59] You killed PaulB

[03:02:59] You gained 0.049103 PK points

[03:02:59] PaulB is shacking hands with Sisyphus.

[02:43:25] You killed PaulB

[02:43:25] You gained 0.048822 PK points

[02:43:25] PaulB is indefinitely indisposed.

that sure felt great when i was pking :whistle:

Edited by Infamous

Well I honesly dont care for this kind of shit but because my name was mentioned I will post,

First off I have never nor will ever try stop anyone from taking a chim while I am in ROT, A few times PinkRoses has come to spawn and trained mcw which was never a problem with me, Had she even said a thing about wanting a FCW that would not have been a problem either, There are many of us who train in ROT and simply check spawn if someone is there we move to another. I will say many times I have givin this spawn to someone else. For example last night during SUNTZU someone came to spawn I gave up both FCW's so they could train. they only had a limited amount of time they could train, while they trained them I moved to mcw. when done I went back to FCW. I myself never use all 3 chims to train. I have spent time waiting on the spawn just like anyone else. I think prior to posting shit about me you should get your facts straight, I have passed this spawn onto others not just Me_ow as she has done the same. I will not throw names around as not to bring more people in on this. I do train alot which is my choice. The great thing about EL is we can do what we enjoy. If you or anyone else walks up to a spawn does this mean whoever is there should leave and give you the spawn? Perhaps actually saying something such as, how long are you going to be? Will you be long? Mind if I take a chim? wow think of all the problems something so simple could prevent.

[20:14:25] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] :)

[20:14:32] [PM to TigerClaw: I unblocked it... Scarface is a friend of mine.. dont know why we ended up IG blocked :D]

[20:14:43] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] oi!

[20:14:43] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] That was strange

[20:14:47] #Message from God: Epitaph was eaten by a Grue (lagged out)!

[20:14:50] [PM from TigerClaw: lol dont worry. u werent the only one. hahaha]

[20:15:12] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] lol yea. so... anything on the agenda today?? :)

[20:15:32] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] training some

[20:15:44] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] you still want to summon those bears on me? lol

[20:15:47] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] I was told by a guildie we were set IG block from GODZ and wanted to find out why lol. Strange that GODZ was blocked also here on our end

[20:16:24] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] We were set friendly tags also... Strange. Any idea when scarface will be online

[20:16:40] #GM from Pablo: he got on at night

[20:17:10] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] well i think it was probally ages ago. cause GODz beem unactive for 1year and just got back together recently. so dont worry about it ;]

[20:17:41] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] and i unblocked all guilds and restarted all tag colors to neutral so now its like a clean start :)

[20:17:49] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] I hear that :whistle:

[20:18:12] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] and ofc i wanna summon stuff. lol. how u expect a summoner to fight? :( except its MC now..not polar bears ;]

[20:18:28] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] lol

[20:18:46] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] i want to see you summon an MC

[20:18:48] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] So will we continue friendly status or will previous =Hc= beef be in place because I see a few =Hc= guildies in members now

[20:19:20] #GM from Pablo: hardcore and tyrannis there

[20:19:25] #GM from PaulB: I noticed

[20:19:33] #GM from Pablo: tyrannis is scarface's sister

[20:19:42] #GM from Pablo: and hardcore is EL tyrannis husband's

[20:20:04] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] well...ATM i can set u as "no attack tag" and will discuss with tyra or scar later about friendly. and ofc =HC= is kinda our #1 ally so idk.

[20:20:33] #GM from Pablo: and hardcore is =HC= owner

[20:20:55] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] issue kinda unclear. it'll depend on tyra & scar once they come back. until then...u've been set as no-attack ;]

[20:20:56] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] OK, and ask scarface to IG me when he is online. Maybe he can shed some light on the GODZ/BO$$ IG_blocks because had set to blue

[20:21:48] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] btw tigerclaw tyrannis dont love us anymore hahaha she got husband

[20:22:07] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] I dont think tyrannis ever loved us ;)

[20:22:30] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] sure thing paul :) & well...they both co-GM so we'll see ;] (and tyra will Pk anything that moves so dont take it personal, lol :>)

[20:22:32] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] tyrannis is a great person if you know her

[20:22:44] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] she is ^^

[20:22:54] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] I know lol. She taken my PKI one to many times lol

[20:23:20] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] she's a Pker...what do u expect?! hahaha ;]

[20:23:38] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] btw tiger you should encourage the use of D

[20:23:40] #Ig [Hardcore:GODZ] she got a husband, and im glad to be that husband :>

[20:23:43] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] dpa arenas*

[20:23:53] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] Oh I know lol. I dont complain about dying lol. I been doing more killing than dying though so all good. Unless hardcore there then I have to leave

[20:23:57] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] oi HC

[20:24:10] #Ig [Hardcore:GODZ] hey ^^

[20:24:32] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] been trying but seems like only a handful is interested...but w/e one more a/d lvl and i'm past the limit so... ;/

[20:24:40] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] Out of curiosity, what is happening with =Hc=? Dying out?

[20:24:42] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] LOL!

[20:25:40] #GM from Pablo: i lost my fluff damn it

[20:25:56] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] i dont think =Hc= is dying...i guesse that its members just taking vacation or something :>

[20:27:06] #GM from PaulB: :(

[20:27:10] #GM from Pablo: ?

[20:27:17] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] ahhh. well better to go GODZ than FADE :P

[20:27:36] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] lol ofc. tbh FADE too much talk and no action ;/

Oh and you forgot to mention that I never IG'd a insult until after Tyrannis decided to try and brod my guildie. And I stick by what I said ^^

I could care less about a non-attack status as stated by TC but it was never said that BroD status was set.

Very cowardly on your part ^^

:whistle: I just thought I would let u all know if a GodZ wants to train on the spawn u are on then watch out it gets serped so then u leave and a GodZ take over ...... Thy like to dictate when u train where u train and how long u can train for ,,,, And watch out for your db when u die training cause Smurf will be right there to pick it up,,,, ME_OW ;)

lol he returned your db, and you afaik like to camp tirnym double spawn with your friend cherut rotating it every time giving no1 else the oppurtunity to train

so fk it, if your being a greedy hag expect to get serped

And for your Information ,, Infamous ,,I pm all u train here when I'm about to leave I will not name names it is up to them if the want to be known ,,, It just so happens Cherut and I are on same time schedule << Do u not call your guildies to see if thy want the spawn before u let it go ,,, I have no guildies training on same mobs so I call who ever I know ,,,,,Smurf is just upset cause one of his own wants the spawn <<<

[20:14:25] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] :)

[20:14:32] [PM to TigerClaw: I unblocked it... Scarface is a friend of mine.. dont know why we ended up IG blocked :D]

[20:14:43] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] oi!

[20:14:43] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] That was strange

[20:14:47] #Message from God: Epitaph was eaten by a Grue (lagged out)!

[20:14:50] [PM from TigerClaw: lol dont worry. u werent the only one. hahaha]

[20:15:12] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] lol yea. so... anything on the agenda today?? :)

[20:15:32] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] training some

[20:15:44] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] you still want to summon those bears on me? lol

[20:15:47] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] I was told by a guildie we were set IG block from GODZ and wanted to find out why lol. Strange that GODZ was blocked also here on our end

[20:16:24] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] We were set friendly tags also... Strange. Any idea when scarface will be online

[20:16:40] #GM from Pablo: he got on at night

[20:17:10] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] well i think it was probally ages ago. cause GODz beem unactive for 1year and just got back together recently. so dont worry about it ;]

[20:17:41] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] and i unblocked all guilds and restarted all tag colors to neutral so now its like a clean start :)

[20:17:49] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] I hear that :whistle:

[20:18:12] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] and ofc i wanna summon stuff. lol. how u expect a summoner to fight? :( except its MC now..not polar bears ;]

[20:18:28] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] lol

[20:18:46] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] i want to see you summon an MC

[20:18:48] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] So will we continue friendly status or will previous =Hc= beef be in place because I see a few =Hc= guildies in members now

[20:19:20] #GM from Pablo: hardcore and tyrannis there

[20:19:25] #GM from PaulB: I noticed

[20:19:33] #GM from Pablo: tyrannis is scarface's sister

[20:19:42] #GM from Pablo: and hardcore is EL tyrannis husband's

[20:20:04] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] well...ATM i can set u as "no attack tag" and will discuss with tyra or scar later about friendly. and ofc =HC= is kinda our #1 ally so idk.

[20:20:33] #GM from Pablo: and hardcore is =HC= owner

[20:20:55] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] issue kinda unclear. it'll depend on tyra & scar once they come back. until then...u've been set as no-attack ;]

[20:20:56] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] OK, and ask scarface to IG me when he is online. Maybe he can shed some light on the GODZ/BO$$ IG_blocks because had set to blue

[20:21:48] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] btw tigerclaw tyrannis dont love us anymore hahaha she got husband

[20:22:07] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] I dont think tyrannis ever loved us ;)

[20:22:30] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] sure thing paul :) & well...they both co-GM so we'll see ;] (and tyra will Pk anything that moves so dont take it personal, lol :>)

[20:22:32] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] tyrannis is a great person if you know her

[20:22:44] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] she is ^^

[20:22:54] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] I know lol. She taken my PKI one to many times lol

[20:23:20] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] she's a Pker...what do u expect?! hahaha ;]

[20:23:38] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] btw tiger you should encourage the use of D

[20:23:40] #Ig [Hardcore:GODZ] she got a husband, and im glad to be that husband :>

[20:23:43] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] dpa arenas*

[20:23:53] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] Oh I know lol. I dont complain about dying lol. I been doing more killing than dying though so all good. Unless hardcore there then I have to leave

[20:23:57] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] oi HC

[20:24:10] #Ig [Hardcore:GODZ] hey ^^

[20:24:32] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] been trying but seems like only a handful is interested...but w/e one more a/d lvl and i'm past the limit so... ;/

[20:24:40] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] Out of curiosity, what is happening with =Hc=? Dying out?

[20:24:42] #Ig [Pablo->GODZ] LOL!

[20:25:40] #GM from Pablo: i lost my fluff damn it

[20:25:56] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] i dont think =Hc= is dying...i guesse that its members just taking vacation or something :>

[20:27:06] #GM from PaulB: :(

[20:27:10] #GM from Pablo: ?

[20:27:17] #Ig [PaulB->GODZ] ahhh. well better to go GODZ than FADE :P

[20:27:36] #Ig [TigerClaw:GODZ] lol ofc. tbh FADE too much talk and no action ;/

Oh and you forgot to mention that I never IG'd a insult until after Tyrannis decided to try and brod my guildie. And I stick by what I said ^^

I could care less about a non-attack status as stated by TC but it was never said that BroD status was set.

Very cowardly on your part ^^

cotu

100% defense

Come on Paul, grow a pair and set it in kf.

I'll be back soon enough and I was never scared to fight anyone, not even people 30-40 a/d lvls higher than myself ^^

Although I do rather enjoy making my character one of the best all around characters in EL :whistle:

As I understand it, GODz serped because someone trains too much and stays on the spawn too long:

As LO were introduced into the game:

[shock][surprise][hypocrisy]

[22:39:03] #GM from Ozmondius: lmfao, saw smurf in yeti cave as a mule ;)

[22:39:19] [PM to Smurf: well, i tried to find your bag b4 u moved it]

[22:39:19] [PM from Smurf: AFK: Smurf is out of his mind. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEEP!]

[22:39:28] [PM from Smurf: Just took it out :whistle:]

[22:39:37] [PM to Smurf: yep, that's why i said that]

[22:39:49] [PM to Smurf: i suspect it was where u sat all the time]

[22:40:04] [PM from Smurf: I'm not that dumb ^^]

[22:40:08] [PM to Smurf: lol]

[/shock][/surprise][/hypocrisy]

Whatever GODz used to be able to claim of being a reasonably honorable PK guild flew out the window when they got so desperate for strength that they started letting THUGz in.