Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
handyman

Make up your own mine about this

So are there rules here now ??

[beginer @ 1]: handy are you trying to make more ppls to serv with pking alt chars ? ^^ who only are harver ?

[beginer @ 1]: well what i can do star ? :P

[beginer @ 1]: sell: magic essences and reasoning removal ($ or gc) NMT, tit serpent, orc slyer, tit greaves, tit cuises (only $ paypal)

[Handyman @ 1]: enemy alts are different ;)

[beginer @ 1]: what diference? i thought we dont touch anyones alt...

[beginer @ 1]: or you so deadly want all MAD guild leaving serv ?

[Handyman @ 1]: who told you that

[beginer @ 1]: as i told I THOUGHT

[Handyman @ 1]: lmao so if i kill any of your char you get upset

[beginer @ 1]: i dont but i dont udnerstand your look to this

[beginer @ 1]: fk it be an ass if you want... gl

[Handyman @ 1]: ok so who am alloud to kill then

[beginer @ 1]: ppls not harvers ?

[Handyman @ 1]: you cant have it both ways

[beginer @ 1]: i promis you your training will be stoped in like 1 mounth...

[Handyman @ 1]: now thats fighting talk welcome to th PK server

So can someone please tell me who i am alloud to attack on the pk server now

Handy

He uses his alts to get bags and set off the explosives

So when is it right for me to attack them?

When they are mining ings to make the stuff to attack me ?

When they are there ready to jump on a bag ?

You might be trying to make me look like a bad guy here but there is more to Pking than an actual fight like you have shone me

And if the server gets busier then you will see that controlling of resources for one

Handy

first: i dont use alts to get bags so dont talk if you dont know. second: what point of this pots? like omg he told he will pwn me oh no or? i dont understand...

or did i told you not atk? do what ever you want...

@Handy

Like you said, you was an experienced PKer on main so you should have know few rules:

1. There are no rules on PK map

2. When entering PK map get ready for PK/deaths/loosing stuffs

3. Never cry when died

4. Never trust anyone on PK map coz even your son can PK you for #pki and stuffs

5. Always carry a rosto

6. Keep ur eyes open coz of mines/bombs/caltrops

7. Stfu and PK ok?

8. Fk the PK serv community rules - Those rules are the dumbest thing i ever seen ;)

Edited by masakrator

did i complained? when i came to server someone told me that usualy noone atk harv alts, you told that you atk what you want. did i complained smth or wtf? or you just want to cry in forums? grow up and go get me and forget about forums with such useless pots

...when i came to server someone told me that usualy noone atk harv alts...

I think that's an over-statement. Alts and harvesters have often been killed over the last two years. Some people are such noobs that the only thing they attack are unarmed/defenseless alts.

In my opinion (which some people say is meaningless since I don't PK) honorable PKing does not include killing harvesting alts. Some people agree that killing suppliers is sort of "cutting your own throat". I try to encourage people to stick to PKing main chars. But that doesn't mean that alts never get PKed.

I lost Kaldoon (yet again) just a couple weeks ago. It happens.

Yes, but when an 'alt' 'harvests' to kill...

Including but not limited to; Gathering resources for the main PK-account, Gathering resources to range/mage/bomb.

Noone cares if alts get pked, unless you start pking Bkc :stare: People just care about bitchin'. Thread isn't relevant.

Ok i don't want to seek to much attention so this will be my last post on the topic :w00t:

Reason for this was to sort out once and for all about pking on this server also to make it aware to any new players that want to come here.

It a PK server so expect you your alts and harvesters to get Pked

If you attack another player or even their guild then expect repercussions (don't just wine about you being attacked)

There are no rules on here stating who or what you can or cant attack

If you get upset because someone might take vengeance out on your alts then the main server would be better sorted for you.

Including but not limited to; Gathering resources for the main PK-account, Gathering resources to range/mage/bomb.

Noone cares if alts get pked, unless you start pking Bkc :) People just care about bitchin'. Thread isn't relevant.

In any war the best tactic is to knock out the supply lines (or because its a game have FUN trying)

On main you don't have alts that interact because there is no multi play. On here its different because you can interact with your alts you use them to help fund your Pking. In war its not just the person that pulls the trigger that becomes a victim.

There is no point in playing this game If your so called main char can stay safe in non pk area's whilst your alts can gather all it resources it needs when no one is aloud to attack them and allowing you to level you char in safety.

Now that is said maybe we can get back to Pking each other after all its a game and meant to be fun.

Handy

P.S Infamous

handyman your one of the biggest, most attention seeking ppl i have ever seen

Most of my posts on here normally have a reason and a point behind them but like alot of posts turn into just to many flames. So can see where your statement is coming from :)

I will calm it down for a while :stare: Handy

Edited by handyman

Even an alt as feeble as Gramps gets whacked in the silver mines, but I can't complain. He is collecting goods to PK j00 with!

Just my op. here, but it's the PK server, you can attack who and when you want, we sort of have an unwritten rule about invasions but even that isn't written in stone (can't be, shouldn't be - it's the PK- SERVER!) - the only thing is that if you PK then someone is going to moan/flame/complain about it - get used to it or don't do it, otherwise have fun here or go to main. Like I say just my opinion. (and develop a thick skin :D)

Noone cares if alts get pked, unless you start pking Bkc ;) People just care about bitchin'. Thread isn't relevant.

Seems there you are saying you dont attack harv chars, LMAO all harvers on the server harv to supply their main account. Bullshit, you and your "unknown" (again you bullshit and lie) alt Hibernate kept attacking giggle, even used each other to spy on where she was so you could set her up for the kill. I dont range/mage/bomb anyone, purely use my alts to supply my training and make some gc. As this is the pk sever I expected it, just dont cover your motives with crap lies. Guess it means that ALL the harvers better watch their backs now.

PS.I wont be a noob forever! :D

Edited by Starlite

Seems there you are saying you dont attack harv chars, LMAO all harvers on the server harv to supply their main account. Bullshit, you and your "unknown" (again you bullshit and lie) alt Hibernate kept attacking giggle, even used each other to spy on where she was so you could set her up for the kill. I dont range/mage/bomb anyone, purely use my alts to supply my training and make some gc. As this is the pk sever I expected it, just dont cover your motives with crap lies. Guess it means that ALL the harvers better watch their backs now.

PS.I wont be a noob forever! medieval.gif

Sarcasm...?

Edit:

Seems there you are saying you dont attack harv chars

Read again and wonder how you got to that conclusion...

Anyone who plays this server while I am online should know I pk whenever I want to, maybe you should join #6 so you wont be surprised?

you and your "unknown" (again you bullshit and lie) alt Hibernate kept attacking giggle

Again, if you play this server you should know by know that Hibernate is my alt (same guild, rings any bell? No?), the rest of my alts I hardly use.

even used each other to spy on where she was so you could set her up for the kill

Your death is 1 click + 5 seconds walking away... There was really no effort involved on my side. When I see you, you die...

I expected it

If you want to stick to that story, better not complain as much. People might think you thought there would not be PK.

, just don't cover your motives with crap lies

Motives? ... If you play this server and read the forums you will find out my motives are clear, PK anyone who I want... I know what the consequences are of PKing someone by now...

Lies? ... When you ask "Who is hibernate" and some random person from the same guild as hibernate replies: "Uhh dont know him" isn't it obvious? 90% WOULD get it.

PS.I wont be a noob forever! medieval.gif

So you will be PKing? Your alt helps you to level, helps you to PK.

Maybe you will learn to not go AFK in PK-maps then.

Edited by ProHibited

Well If I knew it was your alt then why would I ask,,,New people do not know and when I asked you point blank lied. We actually have people in the guild my main is in here.