Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
handyman

Is it a scam or just the stakes when playing the pk server

rutuliukas

You are missing the point like i said the post or what happened was not about you . We all know you planted the Bombs and this was your Idea, You used this idea and other like it on main. Dht has not got the pk skill to think this up.

Its about how he used our friendship and conned me into helping him out just to get to my stuff.

As for market and me making GC's. I have made a lot less since I have been dealing with you.

A market war is where you raise or lower prices to beat you competitors. Choosing not to sell to your enemy's is just good common sense.

Odin does ok and did do before you arrived. Most of his low profit went into prizes for events.

Loader mixes for free and guaranty's every thing he makes. Another way of giving back to the server. (refused to mix Dht's speed hax pots from scratch only because the loose of ings would have been to high for me to guaranty a full return)

LMAO That was Dht's answer to me when i asked him why he scammed me i though we were friends. He said friends you wouldn't mix my speed hax pots for me

I make my real gc in this game by making items and leveling my chars then selling to ncp's (I sold 30 hydro bar to the npc and then 20 to another player only this week)

Bigkav at the moment Odin is doing about 100 transactions in 3-4 days and because the server has a small player base the few bots tend to set and keep the player side of market stable

ProTip: Don't showboat around in channels and people won't be able to track & bomb you.

Bigkav You are really not very Bright are you (try reading the posts on here)

My post in channels was to give the server something to watch not show boating. Also didn't make any difference to the outcome as Dht and beginner had already planned this in advance.

One more thing Bigkav you have said in other posts on here about how you don't play this game, either servers anymore

so why even post or read the forums of a game you have no interest in?

It cant be to share you knowledge with us as you don't even have the brain to actually read these post properly before commenting on them. Most of your comments are just mindless dribble.

It just seems to me if these forums are your life. There is a bigger world out there don't waste it as no one respects you or your pointless comments

handy

Did'nt realise you were about on main at the begining I guess you must of had a different name back then.

Does a guild have to have been around near the beginnings of EL itself to have been a PK guild?

I started the main server pushing 2 years into the game didnt know you then either (Die.Ca$H,C,O) were main pking guilds when i started then ^v^,pkg started up so who were you and what guild are you refering to as warlords?

I think you were on the PK server full time for most/all of it's existence. Warlords (wWw) started in 2008 (It actually started as WTF! very early 2008) Warlords spent much of 2009 as enemies of basically all other PK guilds in EL and, at our prime, regularly owning KF, often outnumber and outlevelled but still victorious.

The Warlords on the PK Server were endorsed by the original main server Warlords, and the fact they made you all cry about them so often means they were living up to the name. ;)

Feels appropriate to end my post with my old siggy :P

--------------------

korrode-www-sig.jpg

--------------------

EDIT:

It cant be to share you knowledge with us as you don't even have the brain to actually read these post properly before commenting on them. Most of your comments are just mindless dribble.

It just seems to me if these forums are your life. There is a bigger world out there don't waste it as no one respects you or your pointless comments

Kav's comments are often the hard truth that people would rather remain blind to... and that's why they annoy you so much.

...and other times they just naise flames :>

EDIT2:

Bigkav at the moment Odin is doing about 100 transactions in 3-4 days and because the server has a small player base the few bots tend to set and keep the player side of market stable

Bigkav You are really not very Bright are you (try reading the posts on here)

You're the one who's not so bright, considering you still have yet to realise that Kav isn't talking about the in-game market.

I'm surprised to see rutu on the PK server as well, considering there's little market for PK server equipment... guess he's just having fun blowing you all up. :P

Edited by Korrode

I have no interest in the game atm, but that doesn't mean I don't want to see it progress positively. I'd love for the day to come where I'll be able to come back to EL and actually have some fun, instead of the negative grind that made me leave.

My first year on EL was fucking great, I loved this game. PK was exhilarating and fun (the thrill from PKing iron armor or a serp or anything tbh was amazing) but then some illogical changes (imo ofc) made the game highly unappealing for me and many other players.

I'm not going to even bother replying to the other stuff w/market, Korrode's summed it up nicely.

I was waiting for you post Korrode you and Bigkav tend to post together.

I also agree sometimes Bigkav can have a point but its mostly covered up by flames (his endless dribble) making him look like a knob and no one taking his seriously and instead going off topic and just arguing with him

The Warlords on the PK Server were endorsed by the original main server Warlords, and the fact they made you all cry about them so often means they were living up to the name

We called them warlords before you guys even got involved. But now i know why later they started changing their tags to WTF! and so on (Dont know who they made cry, with me they mostly would just dissed and run)But they did make the server interesting

The Warlords on the PK Server were endorsed by the original main server Warlords.

See that is what i have been saying should happen for a long time now. Guilds on the main server should organise Their guilds on this server to.

In other the games with a few or many servers the guild masters all seem to start the same guild on all the servers and get someone to run it for them keeping their guild or alliance active

Handy

I started wWw there cause I couldn't think of anything lol, was ^v^ first when we were most active/nice guild, then people stopped playing and the guild kinda fell apart.

eh, I don't know why I'm posting here lol.

So i'm sick at home and decided to check on the forums...

First, an event that completely surprises me as even a kill Kaldoon/Remus contest is harder to achieve. If MrHide's operator had done it back in his days he would have probably been banned for eternity...

Second, this post! When I stop playing the PK Server things were a bit differente on MAD... (http://el-mad.blogspot.com/2008/11/mad-rules.html)

Guess I should log and see what the server is up to :)

If MrHide's operator had done it back in his days he would have probably been banned for eternity...

It does sort of make a few Invisible Rats in a house (perk-removals, tokens and 10Kgcs) pale in comparison. :)

Are we talking about putting more binding stones in the game in one day than there has been since the server started? If so i agree with ya

Also Mr Hide was the best thing that ever happened to this server. :)

miss ya Hidey

All I have to say about this is HAHAHAHAHA. Finally nice to see a thread where someone actually died and lost some stuff on the PK server.

You deserved it for taking the one perk. Too bad you didn't loose more :(

GG DHT ^^

Looking at your signature, you either have no idea what honor is or you are "too intelligent" for me to understand your concept of honor.

A couple of hours of chat and there is no doubt of the lure (scam) to get items from Handyman. DHT admits the planning of it all and also the fact is was only possible because of the guild he was on.

Everyone loses items, more or less valuable who cares... just floating pixels, but as some say: "the game is not real, but the friends you make playing it are!"

The part that really upsets me is the fact that my Guild was used to persuade Handyman into this lure. He considered DHT a friendly, because he was in an allied guild. How dumb is that... to consider friendly a member of an allied guild... :confused:

All that said and a lot of personality exposed, I offered to replace at least an item and that offer stands, if Handyman changes his mind about it.

First, an event that completely surprises me as even a kill Kaldoon/Remus contest is harder to achieve. If MrHide's operator had done it back in his days he would have probably been banned for eternity...

Second, this post! When I stop playing the PK Server things were a bit differente on MAD... (http://el-mad.blogspot.com/2008/11/mad-rules.html)

Guess I should log and see what the server is up to :confused:

with bindings stones being sold for 60-80k/stone radu gave away 100 binders to 2 ppl (afaik only 2 ppl found the 100 binding stones) and the price is about the same. Instead of increasing the chance for finding them so every1 could take advantage (log in more/play more). Some ppl who worked very hard to promote the server are pissed off cuz of this.