Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sevali

hello is my Acount sevsem banned?

Guest sevali

Hello i have internet with umts now and i cant logg in with the name sevsem.

I can make a new Charakter but with the name sevsem i cant logg in. Why is it so?

Can someone help me please?

Guest sevali

but i cant logg in from this ip.

Can someone help me to fix this problem?

I think its because many people logg on into this Ip beaucase it is UMTS.

look here http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...9&hl=sevali

i think only 1 character is allowed from my ip adresse.

Can it be that this is The reason why i cant logg in?

Edited by sevali

If you can create a new character AND play it, then your IP is not banned. If your character log in fails, you should see a message WHY it fails, either an IP ban, or password failure.

i think only 1 character is allowed from my ip adresse.

This is not how it works, either the IP is banned and only whitelisted chars can log in (but stil get the banned IP message), in whcih case you cannot create and play a new character, or an individual character is banned (but according to the link Burn gave, this is not the case here).

Please check your chatlog (in 'My Documents/Eternal Lands/main/chat_log.txt') to see what the message is you get before the login fails, since it might disappear too quickly for you to read.

Hope this helps.

Mixi

Guest sevali

äähh no i cant make new Charakters. I go in the menue where i can create a new charakter but when i give him a name and a Passwort. I klick of done and nothing happens. I thought i can make new Charakters but i cant.

this writes in the log

Log started at 2010-02-02 12:57:43 localtime (Westeuropäische Normalzeit)

[12:57:43] Window size adjusted to 1018x706

[12:57:44] GL_ARB_multitexture Erweiterung gefunden, benutze sie.

[12:57:44] GL_ARB_texture_env_combine Erweiterung gefunden, benutze sie.

[12:57:44] GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array Erweiterung gefunden, benutze sie.

[12:57:44] GL_ARB_point_sprite Erweiterung gefunden, benutze sie.

[12:57:44] GL_ARB_texture_compression Erweiterung gefunden, benutze sie.

[12:57:44] GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc Erweiterung gefunden, benutze sie.

[12:57:44] GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap Erweiterung gefunden, benutze sie.

[12:57:44] Konnte die GL_ARB_shadow Erweiterung nicht finden, benutze sie nicht...

[12:57:44] GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object Erweiterung gefunden, benutze sie.

[12:57:44] Konnte die GL_EXT_framebuffer_object Erweiterung nicht finden, benutze sie nicht...

[12:57:44] GL_EXT_draw_range_elements Erweiterung gefunden, benutze sie.

[12:57:44] Konnte die GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two Erweiterung nicht finden, benutze sie nicht...

[12:57:44] Konnte die GL_ARB_fragment_program Erweiterung nicht finden, benutze sie nicht...

[12:57:44] GL_ARB_vertex_program Erweiterung gefunden, benutze sie.

[12:57:44] Konnte die GL_ARB_fragment_shader Erweiterung nicht finden, benutze sie nicht...

[12:57:44] Konnte die GL_ARB_vertex_shader Erweiterung nicht finden, benutze sie nicht...

[12:57:44] Konnte die GL_ARB_shader_objects Erweiterung nicht finden, benutze sie nicht...

[12:57:44] Konnte die GL_ARB_shading_language_100 Erweiterung nicht finden, benutze sie nicht...

[12:57:44] GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat Erweiterung gefunden, benutze sie NICHT...

[12:57:44] Konnte die GL_ARB_texture_rectangle Erweiterung nicht finden, benutze sie nicht...

[12:57:44] GL_EXT_fog_coord Erweiterung gefunden, benutze sie NICHT...

[12:57:44] Konnte die GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc Erweiterung nicht finden, benutze sie nicht...

[12:57:44] Konnte die GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc Erweiterung nicht finden, benutze sie nicht...

[12:57:44] Framebuffer disabled (need newer driver)

[12:57:44] Not using vertex program for actor animation.

[12:57:44] Error opening sound configuration file

[12:57:48] The location of the data files in use is ./

[12:57:48] Your personal settings and logs will be saved in C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Sevali\Eigene Dateien/Eternal Lands/main/

[12:57:48] Verbinde zum Server...

[12:58:00] To customize your character and select name/password, press the buttons at the bottom.

[12:58:30] Vom Server getrennt!

[12:58:30] Press Alt-x to close the game

[12:58:30] Verbinde zum Server...

[12:58:49]

[12:58:49] Remember to change your characters appearance before pressing "Done"

[12:59:02] Local files saved, asking server to save too...

What messages do you get with the sevsem character?

Also what does your error log say? (sevsem)?

I don't see anything indicating a ban, and I do see you started using a different IP, which must be the umts one. I suspect the problem is in that, not EL side.

Can you tell me where you have been trying to play from and posting here from? I see 3 different IP's showing up for you.

Guest sevali

Nothing there isint a error log. i type my name than my passwort and klick at log in but nothing happens.

I have now only the umts Ip thats the new one.

I see you posting here from a different IP than you have been playing from. What is this IP in forums now?

I also see you have until today, played ingame from 2 different IP's. Where are those IP's from?

If the IP you are posting from here right now is what you are trying to log ingame with, you are not even reaching the server, something is blocking you.

Guest sevali

this is my new Ip. the other ips are not mine.

What is it? What is blocking me? How can i fix the problem?

I see you posting here from a different IP than you have been playing from. What is this IP in forums now?

I also see you have until today, played ingame from 2 different IP's. Where are those IP's from?

If the IP you are posting from here right now is what you are trying to log ingame with, you are not even reaching the server, something is blocking you.

Ich wurde gebeten, dass für Dich zu übersetzen, falls Verständnisschwierigkeiten bestehen:

Übersetzung ins Deutsche:

Ich sehe, dass Du von einer anderen IP im Forum postest als Deiner IP die Du im Spiel hast.

Was für eine IP benutzt Du z.Z. im Forum? Ich sehe auch, dass Du im Spiel zwei verschiedene IPs

benutzt. Woher stammen diese? Wenn die IP, von der Du jetzt postest, diejenige ist, von der Du

aus versuchst, ins Spiel einzuloggen, kann ich Dir sagen, dass Du noch nicht einmal den Server

erreichst. Irgendetwas blockiert Dich.

Guest sevali

Ok alles klar

Ich gehe über Umts online. Die Ips die ich vorher hatte waren einmal meine eigenen und einmal war ich gestern bei einem Freund Online. Meine alte Ip adresse Ist jetzt weg da ich einen neuen Vertrag gemacht habe. Zur zeit benutze ich die Umts verbindung um ins Internet zu kommen. Ist das das problem warum ich nicht Online gehen kann? Wenn mich irgendwas blockiert? Was kann es denn genau sein? Ich habe keine Firewall an oder sonst irgendwas ähnliches.

First suggestion is to see if you can log on the test server, port 2001. If you can, then your mobile provider most likely has port 2000 blocked and you will have to talk to them, or use a legal proxy service such as learner's.