Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fate

Banned - two chars!?!

Hi, hows it going?

I would like to make an enquiry about two of my characters, that were banned overnight (in my country, Australia).

As far as I know I have actually done absolutely nothing wrong. I know about some trouble about me awhile back with the "strictly no alts allowed" policy and I have abided by that.

It started when I have logged on my old character, LisborAE, to do a dealship with the guild "HOLY". I did not want LisborAE anymore. Why? Because I had too much bad reputation on that character and I wanted to start to get back into EL again. But not with a character that alot of people hate or dislike, no, I would rather start anew, fresh with a clean record behind my new character BlitZkriegian.

When I logged onto LisborAE, I knew that I would never again log back onto it again and that I was comforable with that. The reason being, that I had a dealship with the guild "HOLY". I wanted to donate all of my storage to "HOLY" - and to keep this bit quiet - my character. I had absolutely no intention to ever use LisborAE again, since I now have my new charater.

"HOLY"'s speaker, VinoVeritas, was only too happy to oblige with such "gifts". He WILL write on this topic as a witness, processing full details about our conversation to each other at the time of the deal. After I "gave away" my storage & character to ONLY DragonGod & VinoVeritas, I proceeded to log off forever. I then logged back on as BlitZkriegian to continue my path for only the good of EL.

So now you have the whole story, VinoVeritas will provide this topic with infomation about our conversation and as a witness to the "crime". I really have broken no rules whatsoever, because my "main" is not my main anymore and I have no intentions to use LisborAE anymore. So would you rather not me play EL anymore? Go with no characters just because I can't have anymore "alts"? Decide as you must, but I hope that everything will turn out fine and this conversation won't get "heated up".

Thank you to whomever it shall concern.

Best wishes

BlitZkriegian :bangwall:

Edited by crusher_bowman

Would you care to tell me why the minute you created this new character, you decided to harass, toy with, and waste the moderator's time who so kindly offered to help you? For wanting to start over because of a bad reputation, you are NOT off to a good start.

I also would like to remind people that bans is not for 3rd party commentary or vouching.

If you wanted a new character, the appropriate thing to do would have been to contact a mod explaining what you wanted to do. Unless you do that, you have committed a "crime" against the conditions you agreed to the last few times you got locked.

You can start a new character but you are going to have to pick one with a better name. (I am not unlocking lisborae, either.)

Quoted: you decided to harass, toy with, and waste the moderator's time who so kindly offered to help you?

Yes, he did kindly help me with what I needed,. However, I did NOT toy with the moderator, I just did not understand what he was saying to me & that I needed a little time to work out what he was telling me.

Quoted: I also would like to remind people that bans is not for 3rd party commentary or vouching.

Rule 2. An exception will be made IF a third party has relevant information/proof.

Quoted: If you wanted a new character, the appropriate thing to do would have been to contact a mod explaining what you wanted to do. Unless you do that, you have committed a "crime" against the conditions you agreed to the last few times you got locked.

Yes, I also agree with what you have said here. My alegations were wrong and yes, I should of talked to a moderator about what I was going to do. I'm sorry for not speaking sooner about the senario.

Quoted: You can start a new character but you are going to have to pick one with a better name. (I am not unlocking lisborae, either.)

That is ok. Does this mean that I am able to make a brand new character? If so, I will have absolutely NO alts whatsoever and I will abide by the rules and tell a moderator whats going on in the future.

Thank you for your time Aislinn.

P.S For future notice, I've got another character called Genghis_Khan. Just to let you know. You can do whatever you want with this character.

Best wishes

Vladmere :whistle: