Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dennyboy

the irony

i was playing new now. i left the game cause i had to eat. but i hadent got the power saving perk thus i let my char sit and his food suddenly got down to -2 when i filled it completely. . and now i wanted nexuses but i have bought stats from the pickpoints so i only got 1 point left for a level 1 mining nexus. i also wanted to light a fire and i already put the wood in but didnt got the fire lid

Edited by dennyboy_in-gamename

sounds like you might want to start asking questions on the newbie help channel. People there can help you figure out how to start out in the game. There are also some NPCs that will help you get started by giving you quests that teach you to do things. Good luck and don't get frustrated.

I feel you man. I too have had negative food at times.

delete me

Edited by jjk

but i,m no noob. i only didnt know that when i was away and let the char sit i lost the food . thus i tought to when my food was below -2 (now -20 because i hadent eaten) and now i asked here. i already knew this game and i just restart playing. i always got killed by the wolves boars and such andn ow i know not to fight them

and so i knew training harvesting was my top priority because icould harvest veggies. and i pick up bread poeple left only i dont know the pinewoods ( i dont know if thats the name ) for alchemy lessons

Edited by dennyboy_in-gamename

but i,m no noob. i only didnt know that when i was away and let the char sit i lost the food . thus i tought to when my food was below -2 (now -20 because i hadent eaten) and now i asked here. i already knew this game and i just restart playing. i always got killed by the wolves boars and such andn ow i know not to fight them

and so i knew training harvesting was my top priority because icould harvest veggies. and i pick up bread poeple left only i dont know the pinewoods ( i dont know if thats the name ) for alchemy lessons

Desert pines for alchemy lessons, go to the Crystal Cavern caves with some leather gloves and harvest sulfur, then collect red roses and red snapdragons in valley of the dwarves to start your alchemy

Desert pines for alchemy lessons, go to the Crystal Cavern caves with some leather gloves and harvest sulfur, then collect red roses and red snapdragons in valley of the dwarves to start your alchemy

dammn i had 2 inorganic nexuses and i htought i needed quartz. lol and i got kileld with 9/9 def/strenght and overall of 15 when i was trying to kill a snake. phew i didnt lose anything and thanks for telling i needed sulfur and not quartz i also got liek 100 snaps inside my bank lol

what would be really ironic here is if this guy comes back in 2years and brod's Infamous , after it was Infamous who set him straight on how to play the game :/

now i got backpack issues because iahrvest stuff but then i need to go to bank 2 maps further to then return andd get the last items . i now know how to make alchemy item firerune . i gonna spare for books for making my own stuff. i never going to buy a weapon and armor stuff i only gonna buy skillbooks to make them myself

Ok. So you have powersaving...this may be helpful...

I suspect you were reading or healing or regaining ethereal points while you were afk. Harvesting some items will also make you hungry.

If you increase will/vitality/physique, you will start using up food points.

dammn i had 2 inorganic nexuses and i htought i needed quartz. lol and i got kileld with 9/9 def/strenght and overall of 15 when i was trying to kill a snake. phew i didnt lose anything and thanks for telling i needed sulfur and not quartz i also got liek 100 snaps inside my bank lol

ahh, nice. Yesterday I was fighting a polar bear, but then I stopped getting xp, so I fled and attacked it again haha. Then i got xp again, lol.

ahh, nice. Yesterday I was fighting a polar bear, but then I stopped getting xp, so I fled and attacked it again haha. Then i got xp again, lol.

And man,once I made three fire essences in a row, and none of those was enriched!!lol and then I made fourth, and, wouldn't you believe it, that one wasn't enriched,either ;) rofl

and that went on for like ten thousands more essences lol

Edited by jajohn

And man,once I made three fire essences in a row, and none of those was enriched!!lol and then I made fourth, and, wouldn't you believe it, that one wasn't enriched,either :D rofl

and that went on for like ten thousands more essences lol

so this one time in Nord i was heading to DP and didn't feel like walking ALL the way thru Nord then VoTD to catch the boat to DP,and looked at the big map of Seridia,and...oooh! lookit,i can cut through this South Kilaran place and get to DP lickety split!

So i hit the flag to SK,and POW! this behemoth with one monstrous eye bashes me with a tree trunk...Ko'ed..so when i finally climb out of hell's pit i head back to get my db so i can proceed to DP,and whadya know? the behemoth is standing there waiting for me to zone in,smacking his tree into his hand and tapping his foot patiently....Ko'ed again....so i drag myself out of hell to go get my 2 db's and proceed on my way to DP,and....well,you get the idea,lol. :P