Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
2cute2

error/full screen?

i reinstalled my operating system and redownloaded the game, tried to sign on but it the same thing happend as when I had vista for a few weeks before switching back to xp. Tried to sign on the first time and error messaged out. (kept opening up on fullscreen) tried again (and again asked me to read rules) still on full screen and signed on and it logged me out with error message after 1 sec. Then again I tried and before i tried to sign on I attempted to switch from full screen (everytime i errored looked like my desktop was on safemode) and the el client minamized and error messaged out once the screen went back to normal size. any ideas on what this could be or how to fix it?

edit: i looked at dirvers under device manger didnt see any :/ before i had ati radon 3000 or something like that how do i see what card i have on this new comp so i can get drivers? yeh got windows xp back, the dell guy went through and did drivers for me and i go boerd and walked away while he controlled the screen, he said he had done everything but the one needed for wireless because there was something wrong with the server, but maybe not :/ on my old laptop i knew what my video card was on this one not so sure :/ ill go try to look

Edited by 2cute2

Well the Dell guy probably installed the Dell modified driver, which will have had stupid things done to it, because Dell are stupid B)

Yeah find out what video card you've got we'll get you a nice clean reference driver from someone who properly understands how your GPU works, i.e. the GPU manufacturer :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this