Eternal Lands Official Forums
Akuma

Chimmy_slayer (hacked) But banned help me unlock please

Hi. i am Chimmy_slayer's owner , i have made an alt Gladiator08 , i made him my new main being that Chimmy was hacked and then got locked , to inform you , No i have never ever once gave my password out , and now i havent read the 3 , 5 , or 6 rule , now knowing that illegal multi-playing is against the rules , i wasnt sure , i asked a friend repeated times , and he has given the same response over and over , Yes.

Ok now that my alt (gladiator) was booted , yes i am truly sorry for doing a trade , i didnt know if it was allowed , but i dont request that gladiator08 to be unbanned i just want my MAIN unlocked , Chimmy_Slayer , i promise i will not do anything agianst the rules of the EL game , i am very sorry , please do accept my appologies , for i have now known i did wrong , thank you . :P

And note : all im asking for is just one more chance , it wont happen again , I am sorry .

Edited by Prince

chimmy_slayer was not hacked, and this is not why it got locked. According to Learner, it was banned for advertising to sell it on channels.

I understand and i will take conciqence that i have for a month ,

although , i will stay with the char. i have now (SiRPRiNCE) and that will be my only char. ,

and i have a brother (xbarackodramax)

he is booted for a month , however when he gets his char. unlocked , i would like to keep (SiRPRiNCE) and he will keep his (xbarackodramax) , those

will be the only two char. we will have on the EL game , and we share a laptop , so when i am not on he is , but sometimes i might be on my mothers laptop . and if we are on both its because we are on two different laptops , and we just either Train or help harvest , i hope thats not agianst rules because that is not muli-playing . thank you

You will need to send proof you really do have a brother who plays. Everything I have seen has indicated 1 person running both characters.

Ok i will do that on monday , thats when he will be home , and just forget about chimmy , just after month jut unlock both gladiator and xbarackodramax , thats all , and i will post it on here . k ?

I actually want to see a picture of the two of you together at the same time each at a different computer with EL up.

Ok, got the picture and all looks well :omg:

When your time is up, you need to post back here again and I will unlock those 2 characters (one for each of you) and will post some restrictions here you will need to follow.

hi. this is his older brother.My ingame name:xBarackOdramax. i wouldve posted under my own name but there was something wrong with my login info or something. i was wondering why do i have to be punished for something he did..now im not going against the why u punish people or anything because i feel like you guys do a great job in what you do. i told him (gladiator08) not to do what he was doin because i know you can get in trouble for it. my brother is pretty young and he is real stubborn so i guess he didnt see it coming but is there any way my character can be unlocked and be under close watch or something because i didnt do nothing wrong. thank you for your time :confused:

First you will have to re-register, the forum account xBarackOdramax autodeleted after 2 days (email not validated). Make sure you click on the link in the email that was sent to you within 2 days.

Second, xbarackodramax is going to have to wait the allotted time too, since it looks like it was shared and used by gladiator08. (Rule #4 covers this). If you don't want your character getting in trouble, follow the rules and don't let others use it.

(There will be some conditions with the unlocks, such as no sharing, no alts, etc)