Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NotaBot(tm).

Finding an old character.

Hello. I should be coming back to the game after a break of 3 years or so. My question is, will my original character still be viable? And if so and if I can't, for example remember my password how would I go about retrieving the information I need?

Not that he was ever one of the highest players but he had (at the time) some decent gears and I'm loath to start from scratch once again.

Any help?

I can provide email address/login name and ip address if that's needed.

colgonk/Not-A-Bot .

Not_a_bot is a very low level, colgonk has some decent stats: http://game.eternal-lands.com/view_user.php?user=colgonk but attributes are now capped at 48, so you will loose your high phys. To retrieve your password you will have to contact Entropy and pay $5, see http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...st&p=472683

Good luck,

Maxine

Hey. Thanks for the reply. 'Not_a_bot'...that's not me. Sorry for the confusion. My Character ingame is 'colgonk'. The 'NotaBot'-as seen written here-I use for the forum as a sales tool. Anyway, that's great news about the retrieval of 'colgonk'! So, I'm not going to be as strong as I was...dag'nab'it! I'll need to watch where I'm walking and who I'm talking to from now on. But on the upside I can once again begin to play the best online game out there and not have to mess around with these pale imitations.

Thanks once again for your help.

Col.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this