Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wifon

WiFeK & Yetio Banned for SPAM ^^

Hi, my nick in game it's WiFeK.I got a BAN for SPAM in the local chat (VotD Sto)...In truth, I did not know that i can got Ban for Spam :) .YetiO he participated with me.I would like to start playing again.Very sorry for my and his behavior.I promise that it's more not happen again.So, i just only spamming.Have written "You were booted by Usl" and got the ban.I think that we should not get a ban , only the booted.

I think that we should not get a ban , only the booted.

I think then that you should have listened before when you were requested to stop and were muted in channel 6. You weren't just locked for spam, you were locked for ignoring the requests to stop, getting muted eventually, and then going elsewhere to continue.

Naturally.I got a muted on the channel, but not on a local chat.I do not know how to explain it.This is a game between me and YetiO (the spam) :)

Spam is spam and warnings are warnings wherever they are. I fail to see where if you are asked to stop in a public channel, ignore that and get muted, that is your OK to go do it in a public local place. Your logic is a bit flawed. If you can't keep it private, we will help you. If you look for ways to bypass that, we will help you more.

We promise that we'll never be spamming on a local chat.YetiO also promises ... true?

That was not your only issue here.

I mean that you were not locked just because you were spamming in local. You were locked because you started in @6, were asked to stop, continued, warned to stop, continued, muted, it wore off and you continued, and booted (or logged off to avoid the punishment) and still didn't stop and carried it over to another medium. It was so bad even known spammers complained.

Not only should you know better but you both deliberately ignored and provoked the mods and other players.

I think I will give as much attention to your pleas to be unlocked as you did to everyone else's pleas for you both to stop spamming.

I'm sorry and I will remember to listen next time moderators. I drank a little alcohol, Yetio also :) .We will not do this anymore.

YetiO too :D