Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

teach me

Ok I know there is a programming section but I didn't want to disturb anyone there cuz they are very busy. Will a programmer teach me some very basic programming (easy to learn yet I might be able to teach me from it) like Figgy is going to teach me how to keep a Trade Bot up to date stuff like that. Will you guys help me??

i would also like to learn basic progamming, i know basic computer 3d animations with blender.

lol I know Intermidiate HTML with some basic XML (nothing much thats going to help me in programming)

Im with stupids ^^ i know HTML like the back of my hand and am expirienced in Lingo aswell.

class Example {

public static void main(String args[]) {

System.out.println("Java drives the Web.");

}

}

^^^ My first Java program

everyone knows HTML xD

take a class, read a book, or look up a tutorial online for C or C++, its a good place to start.

Ok a suggestion.....you know prattler....well maybe someone could make a bot like him and put it on one of the channels and instead of it giving out spam and stories, it could give out programming info and teach people that are interested in learning. They can sit in that channel and read while they play, it would be a good way for Ent to sorta teach people what he needs help doing because I know alot of us that would love to learn some basic programming knowledge.

too busy? it'd take ages for it to even teach a basic knowledge of anything ;