Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vinoveritas

New tailored item "bag" and it usage

when i was styling out the bor mercator with clothes instead of armor, i thought, it would be good if he has something in his hand that would not involve anything that has to do with war, but something that has to do with trade.

Then i thought why cannot we have simple tailored items like a sack, handbag, or backbag which, are able to be tailored or manufactured, and which will be visible carried by a char.

As a positive result such a bag, can eigher result in giving a char more slots for items, or make non stockable items stockable.

What do you people think

Search "backpack", "bag", "sack" and anything related.

I did before i posted, and no result title showed me anything that said to me it was posted before.

But then again, the search does not give me the best infomation most of the time i use it, so can you bring up the right topics for me please?

Edited by vinoveritas

thanks that post did not came up in my search with the word backbag

but then again, while it does have some of the same attributes in it it is not the same request. As you see i did not ask for more EMU for it, just for more slots, or a way to make items storeable

Edited by vinoveritas

Backpack

sack

bag

carry capacity

etc

There are pages of results for people asking some form of the same thing: more slots and/or more emu to carry around with them. It is not going to happen.

Also non-stackable items are non-stackable for a reason. (see unstackable, stackable, nonstackable, packaging...)